I know I got you by my side
Like an angel like my mother
Like the bestest friend of mine
So I let it rain

[Audio] Wooyoung sang 'Let it rain' (NK'ssong) @ ‪#‎2PM‬ Fanmeeting 'OldBoys vs YoungBoys' :

https://vine.co/v/Odhwu2jdbKK
https://vine.co/v/OdhpraMFb2u
https://vine.co/v/OdhDw9rvWAD

Lyrics suit Wooyoung
  • Like 1

Guest freeza

Aigooo, boyfriend become more n more handsome these days. I want to see the video wooyoung sang let it rain too. @yantz3‌ i saw the logo as yy too :D

Btw wooyoung soo cute in chicken suit =)) junhoo n chansun look cute too. Can't wait for wooyoung solo. Hey maybe the happy birthday is for celebrate their real anniversary as a real couple :D (so much delulu, well this is delulu land isn't it?)

HOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!  FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Holy cow that was the worst ever, but now I'm finally back with you all.  You have no idea how much I have missed you all......so very, very, very (a million more) much!!!!!  I need to read and catch up, but I'm here now, it's a New Year.....Happy New Year to each of you, by the way!!  I am looking forward to 2015 being a year full of great things for all of you and our couple.  Really looking forward to January 7th and the hope that we will finally see our girl out and about.  It's been far too long since we have had news of her, right???  
I need to scroll back about a thousand pages....ok, maybe not that many, but a ways back for sure and see what you all have been up to.  I hope you behaved while I wasn't around :D
I'll be back with comments and probably some scoldings.....so stay tuned.  So happy to be back here, you have no idea!!!!!!!
woohoo.gif 

:x >:D< :x >:D<
@liestiana I shared your second video on our FB page, hope you don't mind :D
@ujiyus1 Why am I not surprised to find some naughty comments by you.....one of our YY Nation Offical Pervy Member.....I'm just surprised I haven't come across one by your partner in crime @NorsalwaA yet :D
@diendong The letter you wrote to WY and SY was absolutely beautiful sweetie.....I hope they come on this forum and read it.  Well done!! 
@misszy Loving all the new pics...I'm stealing for the FB page (as usual). :D
@jann17 You Girl Behind the Bear poem.....omg, incredible!!!!  Can I share that on our FB page....it's just absolutely beautiful and made me teary reading it.  Thank you!! :D
@jbum So glad to see you continuing with your FF....great job!!! :D
Edit:  Can I just say how very proud I am of all of you and how you handled the comment made by @KaniaN....sad to hear she feels the way she does, but you all handled the situation so very respectfully and full of class....well done!!!! =D>

Hooooray finally can sign in again It's a little be late happy new year 2015 Let's enjoy this 2young shipper paradise untik both of 2 young officially announce their real bf or gf Mŷ hope they will announcement their officially married until then i keep mynpray be a patient fan of them. And happy 1st anniv for handsome wooyoung anf cutie seyoungie. Fighting for all my 2young friends all around the world. Keep u health, luv u full chingu

Life too short to hide feelings.... express it !! you never know if they have the same feelings....

10898278_917523788266511_611723551144078

How many times JWY had shout that out ???

10897983_917524248266465_691233310981560

1485069_917524611599762_5805097424734961

10270620_917529711599252_456479059814047

i have read an article that in Japan, there are 3 ways to say "i love you"...
"Daisuki" for your friends and the person you like.
"Aishiteru" for a more serious relationship.
"Koishiteru" for the person you want to spend the rest of your life with..
they made this rule to preserve the real meaning of saying "i love you"...and not to lose it like the most of other do....

it's beautiful to express love and even more beautiful to feel it.... just like what Pooh had said...
10891975_917528794932677_180762950683029

have a nice weekend.... luv u all...
:x

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

I really want to know someone on his phone is seyoung or not?  :(( :((
is there a way that it will be transparent image guys?
:-?

987n9cmyavnde0zg8o6c.jpg

@wgmfanaticx3‌ I love what you said. It's true we csn hate mbc n the pd for so many reasons but they did bring wy and sy together out of hundreds of celebrities around. Sy and wy would hv made it work with anyone...but isn't it fortunate that they were paired together?...Thank God. They are so blessed to hv experienced love...the kind that was real and true. What ever they do with that feeling afterwards is entirely their choice but what they had...was really a gift no one can take away from them... =; :x

Uri @scuttler‌ sending lotsa love yr way so that you'll get to type yr new chapter >:D< :x

@PeggyM unni...finally you're back! Sure you can post the poem on fb... aigooo but it's not all that good :\">

@seyoungwooyoung6002‌ Lol...it would be nice to know isn't it? But I'll just take it as wy not wanting us to know and be fine with it...it's not like we can keep it a secret if we find out...

:wink:

My faith in them may be little...but it's hard to kill :x :x :x I'll use that to continue hoping for their happiness...

Wooyoung seyoung fighting!

@jann17‌ nomu nomu love your poem.

I also like a lot that Chinese video that's a chronology of the 17 eps, dated accordingly, that provides great snapshots of how they progressed.

@jbum thanks for your new holiday chapter, love it!

@seyoungwooyoung6002‌ , the more I enlarge the photo the more it pixelizes. I am delulu enough to say that that it's her for sure. In reality I cannot tell with absolute certainty, although it's of course possible.

@PeggyM‌ Welcome back Mommy Peggy!!

JYPnation in Japan's twitter update

a>a>a>a>

Edit: Again sorry for bombarding you with pictures of Wooyoung additional pictures during Old vs Young boys Fan Meeting
cr: to all uploaders

a>a>a>a>a>a>a>a>

For those who can attend.
Info: 2PM to have "2PM of 2PM" 2015 Arena Tour in April ~ May:

4/7-8 Fukuoka
4/14-15 Nagoya
5/7-8 Osaka
5/19-21 Yokohama
5/23-25 Yoyogi
5/30-31 Hokkaido

via: JUNDYUNUNEO

Just wanted to share  old videos of Wooyoung. For those who wanted to smile like crazy. Enjoy.

Wooyoung and Nickhun cute moment.

You're beautiful drama parody. Wooyoung is playing the girl.

Nickhun's english lessons to Wooyoung

I'll share other videos next time.

I've been sharing pictures and videos of Wooyoung now let me also share some of Seyoung's. Though these are old pictures and videos and some may have been already posted still please enjoy until we can see her on 01/07/2014 for the premiere of her movie.

a>a>a>a>a>a>a>a>a>a>a>  a>a>a>

Diadora Signing Event

Do you love me Clip - Drama of Seyoung when she was young @2:38