[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest NorsalwaA

Hi everyone

Just to inform that mom @PeggyM say hi, she can't sign in into soompi but she has been trying.

She misses us all and hope we behave. Lol

Screenshot_2014-12-31-13-01-00_zpsf238db

jbum said: @chic-chic wooyoung with a flower reminds me of seyoung's movie poster lols. Only wifey holds it like how hubby does with the spoon in the cooking episode ie holding it to cover an eye while woo holds it as if he's kissing it. I hope I'd see him one day kissing his real flower lol. To all the shippers and lurkers, Happy New Year! I hope you'd get to spend it with your love ones *wink* *wink*. God bless us.

What wooyoung wearing? 1 set sweater + pants?  

That seyoungie bf wooyoungie with ugly outfit….but still luvly and handsome as always.

=))

:P:P

Looks like it. It's going to be interesting to see, that's for sure. If anything, I'm sure Girlfriend is getting lots of laughs.

but he look comfortable with what he wearing.and i look he always handsome and my prince is so charming. i just miss my princess...how is she?

Oh, of course. He always looks comfortable with whatever he has to wear and makes it work. I guess "ugly sweaters" are more of an American/Western culture thing. It's what people usually wear around the holidays. It's the Christmas sweaters that your grandmother would knit for you. I would Google it. The great thing is that 2PM can dress in whatever way they want and still be able to pull it off. Not many idol groups can do that, so kudos to them.

As for Seyoung, although her mediation is still in progress, she will be attending the premiere for 'Cat Funeral'.

greetings everyone
happy new year..welcome 2015
was a wee bit busy lately and unable to contribute to discussion
anyway glad to see this ship is sailing well
i miss our madame presidente..hope you are ok and well

was reading about the previous WGM couple and how they are no longer in contact with each other after their stint in WGM ended..it is quite sad actually..the staff actually predicted that they would end up together..which i hope our wonderful couple would not be like that..i hope ( i think its true) that our couple are still in contact each other be it as friends or more than that ( hopefully more than friends ) ..

about the kissing and jealousy stares during awards...if our couple did that  , the shippers .. the press.. the haters..would all be in chaos...hahahaha...we of course would be extremeeeellly happy

@NorsalwaA‌ unni....why can't Peggy unni sign in to soompi?

Anyway...i was imagining the tux get up and wishing they would use that concept too....but red? Hmmmm....then again i'm sure they'll pull it off....

Happy new year everyone!! Go crazy n have fun but stay safe....luv ya! >:D<

Happy New Year 2015 Everyone  :x
Wish everyone here have a wonderful year, success in their study, career and LOVE !i miss our YY couple, wish they going smooth in their career and love.
thank you to the FBI team here who always put in a lot of effort to cheer and bright my day, ( I am weak on this, i tried hard to search others forum or media see if i able to discover any hint to fill my eager and able to share with all of you but i failed to do so.)
YY Nation are great ! cheers everyone and happy sailing....  :x :)>-

Dear Park Se Young ❤️ Jang Woo Young..

I don't know if you'll be able to read this.

I am one of millions of others who claim to be your "Number One Fan" of all time!! I am as a Hottest and Seyoung-stan. Yess, I'am.

You are a beautiful couple, one who’s love is evident to all. Seen on your dating show days in the loving gazes that threatened not to end, the words of awe and respect spoken from all generations and, of course, your endless excitement at dashing across the room to steal a kiss off the other to the soundtrack of almost breaking glass!

I don't know if you've ever seen any of the posts, captions that we, the fans tag or send to you, and I probably never will know, but that's okay. I will keep the faith that you've received everything we've sent to you, or posted whether it's in physical form, as in tweets, presents, in spirit and pray, which is our way of letting you know how much we love what you do, and how much we support and love BOTH OF YOU.

I know that you have to be careful with your image (the Idol and Artist) We know, you're human beings. We know you're not perfect. We know you're going to make mistakes. We know you're going to have bad days, you're going to bed bad mouthed, put down, and made fun of...etc.

It is from this heart that I want to wish you the best, believing that my wishes will make a difference in your life…

So, I wish and I pray that your love would believe all things, bear all things, hope all things and endure all things. That your relationship will be full of life, love and hope with a daily sprinkling of laughter.

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your joy-filled days. It was most certainly a perfectly imperfect days full of rainbows of colour, bad dancing and many happy tears! Thank You for the 'your beautiful love journey' 2014 and Thank You for being you! Being our #YYcouple

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

BE HAPPY TOGETHER.

BE REAL IN LOVE. ❤️

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015! :x <:-P :x <:-P :x <:-P :x <:-P

#AlwaysSupportJangWooyoung

#AlwaysSupportParkSeYoung

>

Guest PerryjoH

HAPPY NEW YEAR YY LOVERS!!Wishing you a fruitful 2015 year!!keep up the good vibes to uri couple~Wishing the best year to our Lovely 2young couple~Missed them so bad!!

:\"> :x :x