[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

class="entry-title"Christmas Greetings From 2PM

2PM: Hello, this is 2PM! Merry Christmas!!!
Taecyeon: Today is Christmas! I hope it’ll be a happy day for everyone.
Chansung: How are all of you HOTTESTs spending Christmas~?
Junho: I think it’d be good to eat with your family!
Jun. K: I think it would also be good to get excited by listening to “Midaretemina”!
Wooyoung: Please have a wonderful time spending it with people important to you!
Nichkhun: We wish you a Merry Christmas!!

Wooyoung have you spent it with someone important like Seyoung?

@kissueWoo They're the only group that could get away with something like that and still be considered "cool" afterwards. And Wooyoung is the only one of the six that could pull off that ridiculous costume. When @jbum first sent me the photo of him I refused to believe that that was Boyfriend. Girlfriend was probably sitting at home dying from laughter going, "Oh, God, that's my boyfriend."

2pm always give unique performance during year end music festivals. Many audiences liked their performance on last night's KBS music festival.  It's really different from the regular idol performances. They really don't care about their idol image and just having fun.

Wooyoung close up red carpet

a>

Here's a quick glimpse of Wooyoung while they sing a birthday song to Taecyeon. He's face here is so cute and fresh.

'

@kissueWoo They're the only group that could get away with something like that and still be considered "cool" afterwards. And Wooyoung is the only one of the six that could pull off that ridiculous costume. When @jbum first sent me the photo of him I refused to believe that that was Boyfriend. Girlfriend was probably sitting at home dying from laughter going, "Oh, God, that's my boyfriend."

I was watching with my roommie and she was like "where's wooyoung?" Told her spot the craziest person on stage and i was right. You could easily find him in a stage with a crowd of performers not to mention the energy level and the way he dance omg #faceslapseyoung'sboyfieMine?nononoSeyoung's. As mentioned before 2pm is 2pm. They dance to impress, leaving the crowd wanting for more.