[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

OMO...that silver hair of Wooyoung came out really awesome on stage...he's cool... I knew that he can pulled out any style really good.... awww... Seyoung's boyfriend really daebak...
A bit off topic... :D mian.... id="post-title" style="font-size: 36px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; font-family: ProximaNovaSemibold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); clear: both; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"21 Gorgeous Asian Men Guaranteed To Make You Thirstyhttp://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/gorgeous-asian-men-guaranteed-to-make-you-thirsty?utm_term=.nuMm7Nm8p#.vwMVx5JJM

Those include all 2PM member... :x :x 
And the surprise award...LOL the boys looked really confused... awesome band indeed...Seyoung must be proud of her BF 
That lips... handsome guy...tumblr_ngxtqsg5Ld1qe4t2io2_1280.jpg

oh no not again 
every time wooyoung have a new hair style 
at first :-O
then :((
at the end :x
ok i will admit it now he looks handsom in any thing every time he do something new i end up loving him 
in it .... even if it seemed a littel weird at first but i agree with @scuttler‌ that haircut really shine on stage 
congrats to wooyoung and 2pm i find them adorable when they were surprised about winning 

Happy Sunday/Monday YY Nation!!!  Here at my house we are gearing up for my hubby coming from California for Christmas tomorrow and of course Christmas itself on Thursday.  Been baking cookies and making lots of treats, got all the presents wrapped, got stocking ready for stuffing.....now to try and squeeze in a minute to come here and check in with my favorite group of people. :D
I hope you are working on your greeting cards to send to SY and WY on Christmas Eve......if you need or want to send another time, please don't hesitate to do so.  I know this is a busy time for most of you, so I just appreciate if you participate.  Don't forget to share your card with all of us, I will be putting them in our album on our FB page, as I've done in the past.
Even though our year is ending rather uneventfully with no news from our girl and not much to go on from our WY, we have stuck together and are keeping the faith, that we will have a more eventful 2015!  
Stay safe and hopefully you are all having an enjoyable holiday time with loved ones.  This is my first Christmas since my father passed in July, so it's been a little sad, but at the same time I'm appreciating so much more being with those around me.  
Wonder what WY and SY would give to each other for Christmas.  SY please let it be hair products...that last hairstyle....<shivers> :))
It's been awhile, so here you go....
dan-osborne-santa-suit-twitter.jpg I think someone's going on the naughty list!! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) :D

:x >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D<

Hello @PeggyM‌ unnie....

Wish you a Merry Christmas dear...i'm busy with my preparations too..a lots of thing hv to be handle right nw..

super excited for christmas..my kids also is excited like crazy waiting for the presents...

YY Nation....i wish everyones merry christmas and happy new year..God bless...

I would love to sit in on one of their concept meetings because I would love nothing more than to say, "With all due respect, that is a REALLY bad idea," when they suggest some atrocious costume/hair ideas...
Also, I feel like Wooyoung has had this hair type cut for a year now right? He just styles it differently. Is this the longest he's had it a certain way? Is it because he knows a certain someone likes to play with it?

My, his hair reminds me of xmas tree tinsel. His stylist must be feeling the holiday spirit. If he fell asleep on his chair during the process, he must have awoken with shock Colors like that fade and then it will either be white or grey =P~

At any rate he can pull off any look. I hope it shampoos off though #-o :D