[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Even if The Top Ten We Got Married Couples aren't official, I still want our couple to win anything and everything.

Am so glad beautiful SY is back, been a long while.

I don't understand Japanese, but @dee89‌ I think you're right. Demanding something in return for love, makes that love meaningless. I agree. Is he deep, contemplative or are the oppa freaks getting on his nerves?

:)>-

Guest PerryjoH

good day YY Nation~yes @dee89 your correct, it knew that is was meaningless to demand a reward of love,~but we dont know the question yet why he said this,,lets w8 the whole content tommorow..ill try to find the magazine tommorow and translate the love corner !!stay happy shippers ladies!! :x :x

Just realized this since I just saw that the GOT7 babies are heading to Thailand... what are the boys doing in Japan? I'm assuming it's something to do with the Japanese release? I'm assuming also that they'll head out to Thailand from there. Oh god, all that flying. Poor kids. I hope the JYPE folks are taking good care of them.

Good lord, I'm such a mom, hahahaha

PerryjoH said:

good day YY Nation~yes @dee89 your correct, it knew that is was meaningless to demand a reward of love,~but we dont know the question yet why he said this,,lets w8 the whole content tommorow..ill try to find the magazine tommorow and translate the love corner !!stay happy shippers ladies!! :x :x

@drkangel I'm like a mama bear, it's bad. 2PM and GOT7 are my little cubs now, although 2 of them are older than me, haha. I wonder if these entertainment companies have some kind of artist welfare team because I'd like to sign up. I'd make sure those kids are fed and are getting at least a few hours of sleep a night. I have a relatively demanding job, but I know I can't go without sleep; I tried it once in college and got very sick. I can't imagine the lack of sleep those boys and girls get. After seeing EXO's Chanyeol getting sick after a performance, I don't want to see that for any of my "kids". The consequences the lack of sleep has on the heart is very scary. Anyway, before I derail even more, I hope that these boys are being taken care of. If not, *whispers* JYP, hire me, please.

Ridiculous nomination...why do they need best couple or whatever if they only nominate the couples that are still active...mind as well just change it to best 'active' couples MBC version...so lame trying to make that nomination crap... 
Yup I know our couple don't need any spotlight yet for their relation... I don't want the oppa freak will find their secret hiding place...Thanks for the link @aew_aew_aew ...Let's be strong together YY nation... n just pray for our princess to show up more...
This is for MBC....LOL...tumblr_myoh88HIDs1t8s458o1_1280.jpg
cr to heatherxseong
Whatever you said MBC ..I'm just cool with it...tumblr_ngersovWVl1qe4t2io1_500.jpg

Fun Reading..
WY = Snake and SY = Dragon
There are twelve zodiacal animal signs in Chinese calendar and people born under each animal sign have different characteristics and personalities. It is possible to check details and compatibilities to gain guidance in life, for love or marriage. In fact, the zodiac compatibility can offer guidance for any relationship. According to Chinese astrology, the animal signs that are four years apart from each other are believed to be compatible but are incompatible if they are six years apart. You can test the compatibility between you and your partner though the widget on the right; and the following Chinese zodiac compatibility chart is designed to help people find their horoscope compatibilities or love compatibilities before starting a relationship.

Animal SignsRatOxTigerRabbitDragonSnakeHorseSheepMonkeyRoosterDogPig
Ratwell suitedhappy & steadyhot & coldmay arguesuitable matchvolatile pairpoor matchpoor matchvery livelyneed effortlively 
pair
quite charm
-ing
Oxhappy & steadycaring pairups & downsups & downstricky 
pair
support each otherdifficult matchsteer clearloving pairgood matchcan be goodneed
effort
Tigerhot & coldneed efforthappy & steadycan be goodrequire patiencesteer cleargood allycan work outvery rockyhard 
work
strong allysuperb match
Rabbitmay argueups & downscan be goodtruly lovinghard goinghard workcan work outgreat funneed effortmany conflictstruly lovingsuperb match
Dragonsuitable matchtricky pairrequire patiencehard goinggood matchcan be goodlively pairhot & coldgood pair

wonder
-ful pair

not suitablehard
work
Snakevolatile pairsupport each othersteer clearhard workcan be good

wonder
-ful pair

tricky pairneed effortlong lasting match

wonder
-ful pair

quite charm
-ing
not
match
-ing
Horsepoor matchdifficult matchgood allycan work outlively 
pair
tricky
pair
caring sharingsuperb matchquite hurtfulcan be goodgood 
ally
ups &
downs
Sheeppoor matchsteer clearcan work outgreat funhot & 
cold
require effortsuperb matchlong lastingcan work outhard 
work
tricky 
pair
support
each
other
Monkeyvery 
lively
loving pairvery rockyneed effortgood 
pair
long lasting matchquite hurtfulcan work outfull of laughterhard goingvolatile pairpoles
apart
Roosterneed effortgood matchhard workmany conflicts

wonder
-ful pair

wonder
-ful pair

can be goodhard workhard goingintense passionpoor matchrequire
effort
Doglively 
pair
can be goodstrong allytruly lovingnot suitablequite charm
-ing
good allytricky pairvolatile pairpoor matchloyal lovingups &
downs
Pigquite charm
-ing
need effortsuperb matchsuperb match hard 
work
not match
-ing
ups & downssupport each otherpoles apartrequire effortups & downsintense
passion

The twelve animal signs can be divided into four groups of three. The groups are based on the surmise that each of the three animals concerned have similar ways of thinking or temperament, or at least the style of thinking and understanding.

arrow-orgen.gif Group One: Rat, Dragon, Monkey
They are action oriented and show traits of intelligence. They can complement in intellect and are compatible with each other. 
arrow-orgen.gif Group Two: Ox, Snake, Rooster
They are deep thinkers and always conscious about attaining their objectives. They are complementary to each other in intellect and habits. 
arrow-orgen.gif Group Three: Tiger, Horse, Dog
They incline to freedom and have strong sense of personal ego. They can understand each other but sometimes are egoistical. 
arrow-orgen.gif Group Four: Rabbit, Sheep, Pig
They love peace and believe in mutual co-operation. They can be sympathetic and usually make great pairs.

From: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/compatibility.htm
So..,, They may not be the most compatible pairing but not the worst as well.. Perhaps with effort can change from 'may be good' to 'wonderful' also.. Who knows..!!
Warning: For fun reading only..
  • Like 1

dear @perryjoh tq b4...i cant wait for the translation.. n u guys observation bout it...
yy shippers observe really daebak.. just like dear @jann17 n @missauditor observe bout wy ig sad song.. that really help me ... tq guys.. or i'll be still wonder n sad bout his sad song post...

dear @scutller when i read bout ur comment bout mama bear my mind just like ah.. thats why i feel warm when i read ur ff... maybe coz u have a heart like mama bear so the feel just different its more like a warm feel in ur ff... wy being dad n sy being mom its feel warm..

n talking bout ff .. dear @jbum i just remember ur ff bout sy pair up with taec in a project...lol.. thats really crack me up... really.. what will wy reaction... lol...n ur ff some how make me feel soft n sweet...

n bout dear @diendong ff its make me deguen deguen..(thump..thump..) lol.. dear @diendong ah.. why so quite this day.. r u busy to write the ff... fighting...

for me its really hard to write a story.. need a plot... need a mood... n need a detailed.. its easy for me to enjoy reading but it must be really hard 4 u guys to write.. so really tq guys for ur hard work..

OHHHHH MY GOD YOU GUYS
Look who wrote some fanfic
(hint: it's me)
Thanks @scuttler for helping me edit this!  I'll post the second part soon, and there will be more parts after that.  Just wanted to cut this one down since it was almost 3,000 words :-o
Let me know if y'all like it!  I'd love to hear your thoughts! <3

The crowd of fans standing in front of the base were squealing and leaning against the small barricade, waving flowers in his direction. He smiled for them and the reporters taking pictures underneath a large banner that read, "We missed you, Wooyoung!"   

"Wooyoung-ah! Are you happy to be finished with your military duty?" The reporter from SBS asked.

"I am happy to have served my country," he answered humbly.

"Do you have any big plans for the immediate future?" Someone with an MBC microphone yelled from the back of the group.

He quickly glanced towards his parents, happily waiting behind the crowd by the car.  "My only plan right now is to spend a lot of time with my family." He smiled widely and began to walk past the reporters, "My mom has cooked me lots of good food! Thank you everyone." 

He tried his best to walk at a normal pace and waved to the fans on his way out when every bone in his body was telling him to run as fast as he could.  The one person he needed a welcome reception from was waiting for him in Busan. 

In the back seat of his parents’ car, he leaned his head against the window, half-listening to his mother list all the family members currently back at the house. Wooyoung did his best to calm the nervous energy that was pulsing through his body. I could probably run to Busan faster than this car, he thought.

As they got closer to his parents’ house, he noticed a group of fans whom he recognized were from the Busan chapter of his fan club standing across the road with a banner of his face on it.  "Welcome home, Wooyoung!" they shouted.  

"Appa, can you stop a moment?" He asked, rolling down his window.  The fans screamed.  "Thank you for my welcome,"  he called over to them.  "I am going to go inside and have a nice meal with my family. You should all do the same, okay?" 

"Yes, Wooyoung!" "Thank you!" "I love you" "We missed you!" they shouted back.

"Don't stand out here all day! You will get sick!" He told them before rolling the window back up.  His father opened the gate with a remote and pulled the car into their drive. "I hope that will work, I really don't need them here when we leave in the morning."

"Aigoo! Don't worry so much! Everyone is happy you are home!" His mother said happily. 

Wooyoung looked behind him to make sure that the tall wooden gate had closed all the way before leaping out of the car. "Where is she?" He asked in a rush.

His mother laughed, "I don't know, probably in the house somewhere." 

He grabbed his large army duffel bag out of the backseat and started quickly for the front door. 

"Aish," His father sighed, "He should try to act more cool."

"Oh, leave him alone," his mother said.

"Didn't I act more dignified when I got home from the army?"

"How would I know," his mother said heading into the house after Wooyoung, "I wasn't your girlfriend then."

---

Inside the house, Wooyoung's senses were assaulted by the smell of delicious food and the noise of his family crowding the house. He quickly bowed to his family members as he snaked his way into the house rushing his greetings, looking everywhere for her.

"Your girl is in the yard!" He heard one of his aunts yell from the kitchen.  A laugh from the group quickly followed. 

His hands were shaking when he opened the back door and started out onto the deck.  She was facing away from him sitting in a chair at the back of the yard, the afternoon sun shining off of her wavy hair that fell onto bare shoulders. He tried to steady his voice as he stepped toward her, "Park Seyoung-"

She didn't turn, or even move an inch.

"Seyoung?" 

She brought up her hands to cover her face and he could hear her through her fingers, "I can't turn around. I'm too nervous."

He came around to the front of the chair and knelt down in front of her. She was wearing a lovely dress with a long skirt that made her look so grown up and elegant.  He placed his hands on her knees, "Seyoung-ah, I really want to see you," he said, softly.

She pulled her hands away from her face and as soon as their eyes locked, she lunged forward to wrap her arms around his neck. Wooyoung put his arms around her waist and stood them both up.  He was holding her for dear life, his face buried in her hair when he noticed that she was crying, or rather, sobbing.  

He pulled away enough to look at her face, "Omo! Omo! Weh weh weh?" he asked with an exaggerated pout. 

"I didn't let myself cry for two years.  Let me cry now," she said. 

He couldn't stop himself from kissing her, "You don't have to cry now," he said between kisses, "You don't have to cry ever again."

"I missed you so much," she tried to say, before crumbling into sobs again.

"Aigoo," He sighed picking her up in his arms and sitting them both in the garden chair. "I'm home now," he said stroking her back, "I'm not going anywhere." 

A few minutes later his mother peeked out the window to the back garden to see her son, handsome and grown in his military uniform, and the beautiful woman who stood by his side, tangled together in the same chair,whispering to each other with sleepy smiles on their faces. Her heart was bursting with pride and joy as she closed the blinds. Dinner could wait a few more minutes. 

I also went ahead and made an asianfanfics account too because, why not. So here it is there if you're interested...  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/873507/coming-home-2young-yycouple

@shineehappypandas‌ daebaaaakkk! Love it dear.

Everything that I've imagined about these two has been written by all these wonderful and talented writers that we have.and now all i or we need to do is to pray for these two to end up just like these ffs.hahaha

thank you ladies for sharing your work of love. Kekeke. Moree :D :*

ughh not even surprised or mad about 2young been snubbed by mbc awards. leonardo dicarprio didnt win an oscar for his role in titanic but everyone knew he was the best & he deserved it so they can shove it!!! no award is greater than finding love anyways!!! lool BUT really, im amazed by looking at @aew_aew_aew pics, these two are basically in every corner of Korea's tourists sites. how cool is that?!! those memories are forever!  >:D< amore00777 said:

I make translate from your wooyoung interview cover : 愛に見返りを求めることは無意味だということを知った。

He was finding that : In love a demand to collateral  was knowing that it's meaningless.( sorry for my poor eng grammar)

Me : I think….wooyoung want to say…when we love somebody it's meaningless if we think to return it back ??? or assurance request for love?

Make me think hard  8-} 8-}