[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@melhvk @I_sarang @vanyagirls can you not quoting photos?please read soompi rules, you shouldn't quote photos and video
@misszyplease post more of the cute photos :)the maker is from DC gall. i wonder what she's doing after 2young's WGM ended 
seyoung is so pretty in the movie posterthe poster said "back then, i can't see, your love (to me)'thus the symbolic she covered her left eye with the rose 

Guest I_Sarang

@missauditor It seems everybody wanna see her beauty. That's why her photo is re-quoted.  :P
I still smile since I saw her photos. Today will be my lucky day....I am her fangirl.. 
Wooyoungah.. May I keep her in my pocket for a day?

I like that they both have kept the hairstyle that each other likes, be it intentional or not. Hers short. His with sides cropped short.
Wahhhhh~ She's so pretty. I can't wait to see more promo pictures. I hope this means that the contract mediation is finished.

kak @ujiyus thank u so much for posting that pic.
My princess.. rrrrrr.. I mean our princess is back. I hope the contract dispute is really over and she can continue her work.
Staring at seyoung's newest pic, me be like:200_s.gif

Yesterday I was spazzing on WooMeat (though he barely has any meat now.. PLEASE EAT MORE JWY!!)

B4Z09jZCUAAvetR.jpg

and today I spazz on pretty Seyoung!

B4dc_69CIAAFWA0.jpg

I am just....I feel so happy today! I even tweeted WY with SY's photo and asked him whether he will watch her movie or not  Well, I know he won't reply me but I just can't help it... kkkk... too much delulu!!

PS: He needs to put aside his jealousy and support his GF.. but I'm sure by now he has gotten more from Seyoung that he can't complaint that he don't get any! LOL!!.. yes.. oh my delulu!!.

Ohmaigaaddd....she is so so soooooo pwetty....my eyes are like @-)

Lets drop more comments for her on the youtube teaser for her movie...most comments there are for her co-star. Lets show our support...

Wy ahhh....yr girl is gorgeous...and yes, you need to eat more. You need the energy... :\">

ME RIGHT NOW:tumblr_ng999polw81u1my9qo2_500.giftumblr_ng999polw81u1my9qo3_500.gif
tumblr_nch8ofcalX1tlju6so8_250.giftumblr_nch5apGfGa1tlju6so6_r1_250.gifi literally spent 10mins going thru every single of her twitter posts today bcuz it rained & my 2young feels are strongest whenever it rains loool First his poems at the fan meet & then we get to see our princess?!!!!!!! Santa is real! God is real!! 2young is even realer!!!! btw shoutout to whoever makes those bobble head gifs! they make me laugh sooo hard!! soo cute :)) =D>