[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Well said @jann17‌ unnie...

This is what i learn frm yy relationship in wgm...

LOVE is...

♥ ~honest

♥~ kindness

♥~ strong attraction to each other

♥~ take care of each other

♥~ happy when see each other

♥~ show the sweetness of emotion

♥~ be natural

♥~ be funny and laugh together

♥~ full of 'agyeo'

Full of agyeo?? Haha..

i love to do agyeo in frnt of my husband nw since i love wy and sy agyeo...haha...

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

#supportparkseyoung

#supportjangwooyoung

Congratulations for the page to 1000,,, I never imagined that we would be so far,,, I think it's all because of the love they share for all,,, I right .. ??? 10 things that make me change is since joining the  YY nation  ??? ..
1. awaits Saturday hehehe ... hurry hurry come come2. sometimes always annoyed with MBC because many scenes were cut or serving time for our spouse less than other couples ...B3wbZHqCEAAg1vw.jpg

3. watch randomly and repeatedly every episode except the last episode ..
4. if you see a preview of the next episode which is certainly never aired and it makes wonder what's wrong with MBC ... grrrr5. hoping they paired and happy for ever as the expression one of the friends that if they were married couples might like tablo and Hye Jong6. many promises they made to go the gym once a week as both,,, go to the paldang dam next year,,, want to live happily as their expectations when climbing a mountain7. If a woman has been introduced to his girlfriend's mother,, I think for the next no problem, her mother Wooyoung also agree and thank you for Seyoung would marry her son stupid hehehe8. remember the episode when Seyoung birthday,,,, and say countless times Wooyoung hugged me,,,, and delulu in my head ... OMG Yahe ...By-Q5cNCYAEl3eW.jpg:large

BzofxmnCYAA34nT.jpg:large
9. and of course see Soompi YY nation every day and check the latest news of the two of them,, funny pictures sent friends all,,, thank you very much...10. Two hands interwind is a song that I turned every day ...
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

HAPPY 1000 PAGES!!!

All of you have been amazing, our FF writers, behavior analysts, FBI agents/eagle eyes,
pervy girls and everyone who's been cheering WY and SY
It's truly amazing how WY and SY, personaly unknown to us, have made us feel and care about them

I'm glad we made it this far despite those stormy times
All the best to all of you

YY NATION IS REALLY DAEBAK!

dear @missauditor ... yeah they r so special for us yy famz... i think coz they bring their true feeling to wgm so thats we can feel that from their eyes (coz eyes can't lie)..  make us so love this couple...  :x

n dear @jann17 as always love to read ur observed.. :)

Yesterday rewatched the final episode again after stopping for quite a while (has been rewatching all other episode except the final cos it's kinda sad). Thought I will be able to handle better now, but no, the moment tear rolled down sy's cheek, I got all teary again... their love is so real, it will be such a regret it they just let go of each other.. Wooyoung Seyoung! I love you soooooo muchhhh :x please please be together for real. JWYoung, I need more hints!!

morning all...
i love the pictures ..remind us of their good times..
seeeyoouung..where are u..not even a peep from her..total silence...anyone found her...maybe we should call our 2young squad to find her

@katyyy0808‌

Just like me...i saw the final ep once and cried myself to sleep the whole night...i just couldnt bring myself to watch it again...

I am grateful to seyoung for telling wy how she felt...or we would still be guessing whether she loved him or not...coz she said she originally wanted to just look into each others' eyes, but ended up telling him she couldnt look into his eyes coz she liked it...in BRI she said she didnt want her feelings to show in her eyes. Imagine if she decided to keep her feelings a secret until the end...not telling us and not telling wy...

I was thinking she is capable of just letting it all go without ever telling. Coz wy's life as an idol is sthg strange to her...she has only seen him as her husband...she might not want to complicate things...

But if there's anything that wy knows from marrying her is that she's not afraid of the truth. Not afraid to say no, and not afraid to admit she did wrong. I think her courage gave wy the courage to hold her tight, to show her off, and to shower her with kisses...coz we know he'll never do these things just becoz ppl tell him to do it. When he said 'because you are beautiful'...i felt it was so true...what do i do with this beautiful girl who just confessed that she loves me? It was just so surreal and beautiful for words...what else could he have said?

He showed his feelings the best way that he could then...'you are just beautiful park seyoung'...I just hope that when the camera was off, he showed her just how beautiful she is to him. I dont know for sure but I hope, I pray, I believe... [-O<

Hi all! Hope everyone's doing well. Here's chapter 21! I hope you all enjoy! Please excuse any and all grammatical errors!
Chapter 1 - 18: http://yynation.org/fanfic.htmlChapter 19: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27995831/#Comment_27995831Chapter 20: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28002965/#Comment_28002965

Woo-young's mug

tumblr_nfxtu4ebq21qd38too1_400.jpg

They returned to Woo-young's apartment after dinner with Se-young's sister family around 10.00pm, armed with leftovers. Se-young held the door open while Woo-young carried the basket of leftovers through the door.

"Do you want to put the basket on the counter and I'll put them away while you shower."

"I can put them away."

"You've had a long day," she touched his arm. "Go shower. By the time you're finished, I'll be ready to shower myself," she gave his arm a little pat and nudged him towards the bathroom. He nodded and walked over to his room before coming back out and entering the bathroom.

While Woo-young was in the shower, Se-young busied herself with arranging the leftovers in his fridge. She took note of its contents before closing it. When she was finished, she went over to the couch and pulled out her phone. Opening her email app, she read through the emails regarding her contract. With a heavy heart, she tried to make sense of all the legal jargon being used. 

She was in the middle of reading a long email from her representative when Woo-young stepped out of the bathroom. She looked up and smiled. He walked over and sat down next to her, "What are you doing?"

"Just catching up on email," she explained, waving her phone.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

She nodded, "Of course."

He looked at her, searching her eyes for a moment, "Okay. The bathroom's free. Why don't you shower. I'll make us some hot cocoa to drink before bed."

"Mmm, that sounds good," she stood up, slipping her phone into her pocket. "I shouldn't be too long," she told him before walking away from the sofa.

Woo-young watched her walk away and stared at the empty space for a few seconds after she left. Sighing, he sat back further on the couch, rubbing his neck. He had seen the news about her contract dispute while he was in Thailand. Ever since their time on the show, he had set up a Google alert for her name. It wasn't because he was obsessive, but rather because they were both busy, he wanted to be sure that he was up to date with her work and upcoming projects.

When he first saw the news while sitting in his hotel room, he was both frustrated and sad. Frustrated mostly because she hadn't told him that there were any issues concerning her company. The part of him that was upset was because he wasn't able to be with her when the news had been released.

That day, when they spoke with each other, he had wanted to ask her, but had waited because he wanted her to bring up the issue first. When she hadn't, he chalked it up to her wanting to wait to talk to him about it in person. But when nothing was brought up the past two days, he knew that he had to be the one to bring it up. Whether or not she would want to speak about it was another issue.

He was beginning to learn that his girlfriend wasn't the kind of person to seek help from others, but would rather face obstacles on her own. While her sense of independence was one of the things he admired most about her, he also wanted to be a source of comfort for her, to be the person she would call and share her concerns with. It was easy to tell her that, but with Se-young, it's the actions, rather than words, that counted.

Deciding that he would show her that she could count on him, he stood up and went to the kitchen where he pulled out the cocoa powder from his pantry. Then opening the fridge, he grinned when he saw how meticulously she organized the leftovers. He grabbed the carton of milk and closed the fridge door behind him.

He grabbed a pot and placed it on the stove and lit it. He lowered the heat as he poured the milk into the pot. Then, he poured a few scoops of the cocoa powder into the pot and stirred. After that, he added a bit of sugar. Once he was finished, he poured it into two large sumo mugs that he had picked up from one of his many trips to Japan. Then, he grabbed a bottle of peppermint schnapps from his cabinet and poured a small amount into his mug before stirring it and taking a sip.

He was putting the pot in the sink when Se-young walked out of the bathroom wearing a long, light sweater and pajama pants. When she saw the mug, she let out a snort before admiring it, "Where on earth did you find this?" she asked.

"A gift shop at the airport in Tokyo," he told her.

"It's really cute."

"I got a good laugh when I saw it the first time," he told her. Then, he slid the bottle of peppermint schnapps over towards her, "Do you want to add any peppermint schnapps to yours? It's pretty good."

"What does it taste like?" she asked, staring at the bottle skeptically.

"Here, have a sip of mine," he handed her his mug. She took it and took a small sip.

When she pulled the mug away, she licked her lips and smiled, "That's really good, but I think I'll enjoy mine as is. Thank you for letting me taste it though." He nodded and placed the bottle back into the cabinet. She picked up her mug and blew on it for a few seconds before taking a sip. Closing her eyes, she let out a small moan, "This is delicious." She opened her eyes and smirked, "Who knew Jang Woo-young knows how to make a mean mug of hot cocoa."

He cleared his throat and nudged her towards the living room, "There are plenty of great things about me you still have yet to learn about, Park Se-young. Making a mean cup of hot cocoa just happens to be one of them."

They sat down on the couch and he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Switching to a channel with a movie, they settled in and watched the movie while quietly sipping on their cocoa. He grabbed the throw blanket from the basket next to the couch and tossed it over the two of them. When he was finished with his cocoa, he placed the mug on the coffee table and reached for her hand. He played with her hand while keeping his eye on the screen.

When she finished her cocoa a few minutes later, she placed her mug next to his before sitting back and snuggling in. She laid her head on his shoulder and stared at the screen. Her mind wandered back to her contract dispute with her company and she let out a sigh. She closed her eyes and with one hand began rubbing her temples.

He glanced over, concerned, and asked, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

She kept her eyes closed and nodded, "I'm fine."

He let out a sigh and knew this was his opening to speak to her about what had been on his mind for the past few days. "I know about your mediation with your company," he said. He felt her body tense next to his before she lifted her head off his shoulder to look at him.

Averting her eyes to the blanket on their laps, she nodded, "I figured you would have heard about it by now."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I didn't want you to worry about something that you have no control over while you were away," she explained, picking invisible lint off of the blanket.

"But you're getting stressed over it," he responded. He placed his hand on top of hers to stop her from fidgeting, "Se-young, look at me." When she looked up, his eyes soften, "Can you please talk to me about it? I know you're a strong and independent person. But I can see that this is bothering you, a lot. You might not show it, but I know. It hurts me to see you like this. Please just talk to me about it. Even if I can't help you, at least let me try to make you feel better."

A small smile crept to her face and she wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his chest, "Thank you for worrying about me. It's been a confusing and stressful few weeks."

He ran his hand up and down her arm in comfort, "How long has this been going on?"

"Several weeks," she answered, lifting her head up to look at him. "Please don't be upset with me. With your comeback, I really didn't want to worry you about it. Other than my family and the company, no one knows about this. I wasn't trying to hide it from you. I just didn't want you to worry about me while you were preparing for your tour or while you were abroad. The timing just wasn't ever right."

He brought his hand up to her face and brushed a piece of hair back behind her ear, "Se-young, don't ever feel like you can't talk to me about something. I would rather you be honest and upfront with me when you have something on your mind. And if you're going through a stressful time, I want you to talk to me about it. I know you're an independent person and in the past, you've only ever shared your troubles with your family. But I'm here now. I want to be with you through the good and the bad. I want to be your partner; someone you can rely on. We're a team, right?" he asked. When she nodded, he leaned over and kissed her forehead. Then, reaching around her, he pulled her into his lap before wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder, "Now, can you tell me what's been happening?"

She leaned back against him and pulled his arm tighter around her. She began to tell him about how the mediation came to be. While she spoke, he stayed silent, listening to her tell her story. As she continued her explanation, he found himself both proud and impressed with her resilience through the entire experience. When she finished explaining the situation to him, she became quiet. He felt her body relax against his and her breathing even. "I don't really know how long it's going to take and what the next steps will look like, but I hope that it's over soon. I miss working and being active. I've been working nonstop for the past two years, having to stop abruptly is throwing me out of whack," she told him.

"Look on the bright side, you're getting a well deserved break. And on the selfish side, for me, it means that I get to see you more often. While I know that you like to be busy, but a little time to rest could be a good thing. Don't be too hard on yourself. Sooner or later things will work itself out. Please keep me updated. I know it's a sensitive and confidential issue, but you know you can trust me, right? Whatever you share about this is between you and me," he told her.

"I know. Thank you for being understanding. I'm just not good at expressing myself or asking people for help. I know it can be frustrating, but I'm thankful that you're patient with me. Not many other people would do the same."

"We both agreed that we're in this for the long haul. So, good or bad, we're in it together," he told her. She nodded, leaning her head against his. They stayed silent for a while just holding each other. When she let out a yawn, he chuckled and pulled her closer, "Why don't we head to bed. We've had a long day," he suggested. She nodded and shifted off his lap. He folded the blanket and left it on the sofa. Offering her his hand, he pulled her up from the couch and led her to the bedroom.

She climbed into the bed snuggled into the comforter as she waited for him to join her. When he climbed in, he pulled her towards him. She threw her arm around his waist and rested her head on his chest. He gave her a kiss goodnight on the forehead and closed his eyes. As her breathing evened out, he whispered, "I love you," before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.

Guest lilpiggy4

Hello! 
I am new at this...  I hope I am doing it right... XD
So I have just finished watching this couple and I was really attached to them that I cried A LOT at their departing episode. Why did it happen so randommmmmly :'(  
I am really curious.... but does anyone know why they ended it so quickly and so suddenly?? and does anyone know if they are keeping in touch atm or not? 
I really wish they become a real couple... 

scuttler said: Hi all! Hope everyone's doing well. Here's chapter 21! I hope you all enjoy! Please excuse any and all grammatical errors!
Chapter 1 - 18: http://yynation.org/fanfic.htmlChapter 19: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27995831/#Comment_27995831Chapter 20: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28002965/#Comment_28002965

Woo-young's mug

tumblr_nfxtu4ebq21qd38too1_400.jpg

They returned to Woo-young's apartment after dinner with Se-young's sister family around 10.00pm, armed with leftovers. Se-young held the door open while Woo-young carried the basket of leftovers through the door.

"Do you want to put the basket on the counter and I'll put them away while you shower."

"I can put them away."

"You've had a long day," she touched his arm. "Go shower. By the time you're finished, I'll be ready to shower myself," she gave his arm a little pat and nudged him towards the bathroom. He nodded and walked over to his room before coming back out and entering the bathroom.

While Woo-young was in the shower, Se-young busied herself with arranging the leftovers in his fridge. She took note of its contents before closing it. When she was finished, she went over to the couch and pulled out her phone. Opening her email app, she read through the emails regarding her contract. With a heavy heart, she tried to make sense of all the legal jargon being used. 

She was in the middle of reading a long email from her representative when Woo-young stepped out of the bathroom. She looked up and smiled. He walked over and sat down next to her, "What are you doing?"

"Just catching up on email," she explained, waving her phone.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

She nodded, "Of course."

He looked at her, searching her eyes for a moment, "Okay. The bathroom's free. Why don't you shower. I'll make us some hot cocoa to drink before bed."

"Mmm, that sounds good," she stood up, slipping her phone into her pocket. "I shouldn't be too long," she told him before walking away from the sofa.

Woo-young watched her walk away and stared at the empty space for a few seconds after she left. Sighing, he sat back further on the couch, rubbing his neck. He had seen the news about her contract dispute while he was in Thailand. Ever since their time on the show, he had set up a Google alert for her name. It wasn't because he was obsessive, but rather because they were both busy, he wanted to be sure that he was up to date with her work and upcoming projects.

When he first saw the news while sitting in his hotel room, he was both frustrated and sad. Frustrated mostly because she hadn't told him that there were any issues concerning her company. The part of him that was upset was because he wasn't able to be with her when the news had been released.

That day, when they spoke with each other, he had wanted to ask her, but had waited because he wanted her to bring up the issue first. When she hadn't, he chalked it up to her wanting to wait to talk to him about it in person. But when nothing was brought up the past two days, he knew that he had to be the one to bring it up. Whether or not she would want to speak about it was another issue.

He was beginning to learn that his girlfriend wasn't the kind of person to seek help from others, but would rather face obstacles on her own. While her sense of independence was one of the things he admired most about her, he also wanted to be a source of comfort for her, to be the person she would call and share her concerns with. It was easy to tell her that, but with Se-young, it's the actions, rather than words, that counted.

Deciding that he would show her that she could count on him, he stood up and went to the kitchen where he pulled out the cocoa powder from his pantry. Then opening the fridge, he grinned when he saw how meticulously she organized the leftovers. He grabbed the carton of milk and closed the fridge door behind him.

He grabbed a pot and placed it on the stove and lit it. He lowered the heat as he poured the milk into the pot. Then, he poured a few scoops of the cocoa powder into the pot and stirred. After that, he added a bit of sugar. Once he was finished, he poured it into two large sumo mugs that he had picked up from one of his many trips to Japan. Then, he grabbed a bottle of peppermint schnapps from his cabinet and poured a small amount into his mug before stirring it and taking a sip.

He was putting the pot in the sink when Se-young walked out of the bathroom wearing a long, light sweater and pajama pants. When she saw the mug, she let out a snort before admiring it, "Where on earth did you find this?" she asked.

"A gift shop at the airport in Tokyo," he told her.

"It's really cute."

"I got a good laugh when I saw it the first time," he told her. Then, he slid the bottle of peppermint schnapps over towards her, "Do you want to add any peppermint schnapps to yours? It's pretty good."

"What does it taste like?" she asked, staring at the bottle skeptically.

"Here, have a sip of mine," he handed her his mug. She took it and took a small sip.

When she pulled the mug away, she licked her lips and smiled, "That's really good, but I think I'll enjoy mine as is. Thank you for letting me taste it though." He nodded and placed the bottle back into the cabinet. She picked up her mug and blew on it for a few seconds before taking a sip. Closing her eyes, she let out a small moan, "This is delicious." She opened her eyes and smirked, "Who knew Jang Woo-young knows how to make a mean mug of hot cocoa."

He cleared his throat and nudged her towards the living room, "There are plenty of great things about me you still have yet to learn about, Park Se-young. Making a mean cup of hot cocoa just happens to be one of them."

They sat down on the couch and he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Switching to a channel with a movie, they settled in and watched the movie while quietly sipping on their cocoa. He grabbed the throw blanket from the basket next to the couch and tossed it over the two of them. When he was finished with his cocoa, he placed the mug on the coffee table and reached for her hand. He played with her hand while keeping his eye on the screen.

When she finished her cocoa a few minutes later, she placed her mug next to his before sitting back and snuggling in. She laid her head on his shoulder and stared at the screen. Her mind wandered back to her contract dispute with her company and she let out a sigh. She closed her eyes and with one hand began rubbing her temples.

He glanced over, concerned, and asked, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

She kept her eyes closed and nodded, "I'm fine."

He let out a sigh and knew this was his opening to speak to her about what had been on his mind for the past few days. "I know about your mediation with your company," he said. He felt her body tense next to his before she lifted her head off his shoulder to look at him.

Averting her eyes to the blanket on their laps, she nodded, "I figured you would have heard about it by now."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I didn't want you to worry about something that you have no control over while you were away," she explained, picking invisible lint off of the blanket.

"But you're getting stressed over it," he responded. He placed his hand on top of hers to stop her from fidgeting, "Se-young, look at me." When she looked up, his eyes soften, "Can you please talk to me about it? I know you're a strong and independent person. But I can see that this is bothering you, a lot. You might not show it, but I know. It hurts me to see you like this. Please just talk to me about it. Even if I can't help you, at least let me try to make you feel better."

A small smile crept to her face and she wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his chest, "Thank you for worrying about me. It's been a confusing and stressful few weeks."

He ran his hand up and down her arm in comfort, "How long has this been going on?"

"Several weeks," she answered, lifting her head up to look at him. "Please don't be upset with me. With your comeback, I really didn't want to worry you about it. Other than my family and the company, no one knows about this. I wasn't trying to hide it from you. I just didn't want you to worry about me while you were preparing for your tour or while you were abroad. The timing just wasn't ever right."

He brought his hand up to her face and brushed a piece of hair back behind her ear, "Se-young, don't ever feel like you can't talk to me about something. I would rather you be honest and upfront with me when you have something on your mind. And if you're going through a stressful time, I want you to talk to me about it. I know you're an independent person and in the past, you've only ever shared your troubles with your family. But I'm here now. I want to be with you through the good and the bad. I want to be your partner; someone you can rely on. We're a team, right?" he asked. When she nodded, he leaned over and kissed her forehead. Then, reaching around her, he pulled her into his lap before wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder, "Now, can you tell me what's been happening?"

She leaned back against him and pulled his arm tighter around her. She began to tell him about how the mediation came to be. While she spoke, he stayed silent, listening to her tell her story. As she continued her explanation, he found himself both proud and impressed with her resilience through the entire experience. When she finished explaining the situation to him, she became quiet. He felt her body relax against his and her breathing even. "I don't really know how long it's going to take and what the next steps will look like, but I hope that it's over soon. I miss working and being active. I've been working nonstop for the past two years, having to stop abruptly is throwing me out of whack," she told him.

"Look on the bright side, you're getting a well deserved break. And on the selfish side, for me, it means that I get to see you more often. While I know that you like to be busy, but a little time to rest could be a good thing. Don't be too hard on yourself. Sooner or later things will work itself out. Please keep me updated. I know it's a sensitive and confidential issue, but you know you can trust me, right? Whatever you share about this is between you and me," he told her.

"I know. Thank you for being understanding. I'm just not good at expressing myself or asking people for help. I know it can be frustrating, but I'm thankful that you're patient with me. Not many other people would do the same."

"We both agreed that we're in this for the long haul. So, good or bad, we're in it together," he told her. She nodded, leaning her head against his. They stayed silent for a while just holding each other. When she let out a yawn, he chuckled and pulled her closer, "Why don't we head to bed. We've had a long day," he suggested. She nodded and shifted off his lap. He folded the blanket and left it on the sofa. Offering her his hand, he pulled her up from the couch and led her to the bedroom.

She climbed into the bed snuggled into the comforter as she waited for him to join her. When he climbed in, he pulled her towards him. She threw her arm around his waist and rested her head on his chest. He gave her a kiss goodnight on the forehead and closed his eyes. As her breathing evened out, he whispered, "I love you," before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.