[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

crazymiss said: bladerunner said:BRI: WY: Actually, I felt I was going crazy (out my mind), too. Her tears is saying this is the end, the final. It's like telling me.....It's all over now. From tomorrow, ...(long pause)........we are not couple anymore. I looked at SeYoung, she is here but she is not here. I feel like she is vanishing in front of me. That's all what i was thinking in that moment.MC HJY is crying in the studio.

crazymiss

said:

bladerunner

said:

BRI: WY: Actually, I felt I was going crazy (out my mind), too. Her tears is saying this is the end, the final. It's like telling me.....It's all over now. From tomorrow, ...(long pause)........we are not couple anymore. I looked at SeYoung, she is here but she is not here. I feel like she is vanishing in front of me. That's all what i was thinking in that moment.MC HJY is crying in the studio.

Sharing this from the Leeteuk/Sora shipper thread (my second home here....sorry LT and Sora, YY couple comes first for now)"waaaaaaa  guys did you see the news 2pm wooyoung did a goodbye kiss on the lips with his partner   ,   look at the video on soompi  waha  did  he learn from leeteuk?  because only brave guys who could do that if they are really in love whit someone and , i guess maybe wooyoung fall really in love whit park se young  ,  congratulation to them anyway "
You don't have to be a YY Nation member to know the truth when you see it!

Guest crazymiss

bladerunner said:WY: Honey. thank you.SY closed her eyes and about to cry.
BRI:Sy: I couldn't handle my emotion and my feelings at that moment. I will no longer hear his "Thank you" from now on. When I realized that, I wanted to cried. When WY said "Thank you" to me, I know that's moment he has cleaned up his mind (means sorted thing out and made decision to let go and moved on separately from there). It's the end.

SY then opened her eyes and knew it's over now.
SY was about to cry again.
WY looked at her and suddenly gave her a kiss on the lip.
You can see SY's smile after his kiss.SY cried more (out of joy).
WY wiped her tear with both hands and tell her: it's ok, it's ok, it's ok!SY wiped her own tear and you can hear she sighed for relive.
BRI: WY: I really really want to kiss her. REALLY REALLY (yea, we know that for weeks)I just want to stop her tears. People usually will pat on the back but I just want to kiss her.

Guest bladerunner

WY put his arm around SY's shoulder.
SY: I am so sorry, I am so blunt and don't know how to express myself.WY: No! Princess-nim.They both laughed.
MC in the studio:You feel sorry the most when time to say good bye.
While WooYoung turned his body 90 degree and totally facing her (and looking at her).SY: Thank youWY: No, thank you!SY: Thank you more.WY: Thank you the most.SY laughed.
They both want the final hug.SY: This time let me hug you.WY jumped in to her chest and she hugged him like a baby.SY: omo
MC: This is so their stye! She hugged him that way.
WY kissed her 3 or 4 times on cheek.SY was laughing.
MC: aigoooo

WY: Stop crying!SY: I am not crying.WY: your face is so red.
SY wanted to hug him again.
The WY doesn't know what she want.
WY: You want to keep hugging me?SY: No...This way...Caption: 10 mins ago, these 2 were crying......
She taught him how to hug...they laughed ..talked....hugged.....
caption: It's 2young style even till the end.
camera zoom out.
BRI:Q: with WY (who is not your husband any more)?SY: Next time when we meet or contact each other, we now know how to express ourself to the other. We can act upon our feeling (love).
Q: with SY (who is not your wife any more)?
WY: I want to be with her comfortably just what we are doing it right now. That's what I wanna do. In the future...maybe secretly? (look the other side of camera)..hahah

2Young the end......

I'm a long time 2young shipper. but I'm glad that new people keep coming even when they have already ended their wgm. I somehow find comfort in that.

Haven't give my comment and insight to this final episode. All  i can say that it is a very bittersweet ending, full of promises. We can't see them anymore:) , no more weekly dose of our 2young stints, but somehow I feel happy, knowing that this is not a real end for their love to bloom.

2young, fighting! We will support and love you, always :)

Sory i posting again.. Today i play Nothing better by brown eyed soul so many times.. Could someone make mv about their love journey with this song? Please :( this song really touch me so much..

In my delulu mind wooyoung will say this :
Wy : Park Seyoung, nothing better nothing better than you :(( :((

Sorry chingu, i better sleep now with all these tears :(( :((

Guest khanhnguyen1483

like Seyoung said when Wooyoung said " thank you " she closed her eyes to prevent tears falling down, then she thought when she opened her eyes, everything will end, THE PD can end here, then showed the scenen that they wrap up and say goodbye to each otherbut it turned out to be different , Wooyoung took action, he kissed her, at that time i think like a couple broke up for difficulties then they made up To me, when they both thought this marriage is over ( they felt like they broke up, got divorced ) then Wooyoung kissed her, he opens a brand-new start, then other kisses, it didnt seem like a break-up, it's like a new start for this couple :D

Guest missklutz

bladerunner said: WY put his arm around SY's shoulder.
SY: I am so sorry, I am so blunt and don't know how to express myself.WY: No! Princess-nim.They both laughed.
MC in the studio:You feel sorry the most when time to say good bye.
While WooYoung turned his body 90 degree and totally facing her (and looking at her).SY: Thank youWY: No, thank you!SY: Thank you more.WY: Thank you the most.SY laughed.
They both want the final hug.SY: This time let me hug you.WY jumped in to her chest and she hugged him like a baby.SY: omo
MC: This is so their stye! She hugged him that way.
WY kissed her 3 or 4 times on cheek.SY was laughing.
MC: aigoooo

WY: Stop crying!SY: I am not crying.WY: your face is so red.
SY wanted to hug him again.
The WY doesn't know what she want.
WY: You want to keep hugging me?SY: No...This way...Caption: 10 mins ago, these were crying......
She taught him how to hug...they laughed ..talked....hugged.....
caption: It's 2young style even till the end.
camera zoom out.
BRI:Q: with WY (who is not your husband any more)?SY: Next time when we meet or contact each other, we now know how to express ourself to the other. We can act upon our feeling (love).
Q: with SY (who is not your wife any more)?
WY: I want to be with her comfortably just what we are doing it right now. That's what I wanna do. In the future...maybe secretly? (look the other side of camera)..hahah

2Young the end......

@bladerunner unnie i know i said it many times tonight but thank you soooo much for the time, effort and love. Now ill rewatch it following the line conversation ;)) you may get your well deserve rest.... kisssses :-* :-* :-*  WY style ;)) 

Guest khanhnguyen1483

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, do you guys notice, at the last BRI, YY couple both talked about their future meeting- like the next time, how they contact, how they react to each other, there is none of stuff like some couples said like " IT'S OVER, I HOPE SHE/ HE BLAH BLAH ...... "  I DO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING AFTER :P

Guest bladerunner

Okay, This is my feeling.
I think SY likes WY from the beginning but she just didn't know if he treats this a show or a real relationship. She walled her heart up and try not to fall for him too deep. But she like him more and more. She doesn't want to reveal her heart maybe ..you know...he is an idol...no one teach you how to date an idol....I think she truly believe he likes her but only like her enough to get the show going.

In contrast, WooYoung likes her too but he has no hesitation. He just wasn't sure if she likes him enough for him to make a move (like risk his idol package (fan, popularity and etc....)
She walled herself up...it made WY believe she might just love him enough to be a virtual couple on screen.

I think SeYoung truly believe it's over, idol go back to be idol after the ending.
A love with expiration date.
She was sad for whole day.
WooYoung was sad but once he heard SY's confession, he was happy!
These is no sadness in his eyes but adoration.His kiss on a national tv is his answer for SeYoung."Yes I love you THIS much that I am willing to take risk, now you can believe me."
SeYoung finally felt relived, her love has no expiration date. He loves her more then enough and more then what she expected.
They flirted like for 8 month, come on....all the audiences know!!! But they didn't.
They both thought they are the one loves the other more.
No...They love each other....That's it!

So....WY, please throw some more heart signs to us!and SY......be careful the oppa freaks!kekekeke

@bladerunner Thank you so much. Tonight is the night I cannot sleep tight..I love Seyoung so much. She is very strong and precious. 
Now, 2AM at my country, G'night.

Here is the song that played for them at the end....I couldn't find a subbed version...still looking....maybe someone else can post actual Youtube video, I still get that screwed up, so I am only able to give the link.  The song is OST from Coffee Prince....I remembered this so well from LT/Sora...such a touching song!

@bladerunner nomo, nomo, nomo gomawo for the translations!!! lol at my clumsy Korean!!!  Even though you made me have tears again, I still want you to know how much it means to me that you take the time, in your tired state, to do that for us.  :x :x
Edit...here is with english lyrics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AaYgjr63c

Thanks to the Leeteuk/Sora website that listed all their OST's by episode...that's dedicated shipping right there!!! :D
Edit2...omg, my feels after reading the lyrics in english....such a fitting song for our YY couple :x

@bladerunnerThank you so much for your fast translation work that is worth a million bucks.  You are THE BEST!  

•  My Fellow 2Young Nationers:    I can get back to my work now feeling so much love and being completely happy because even at the end of the day the SUN is SHINING on us.
  •   JWYoung and Seyoung will be together and I am in shipper heaven.  
  •   I can see a wedding in 4 yrs.right after the military service.  I see at least three or four  babies in their future:  Boys:  Jang Young and Jang Shin-Young, Girls:  Jang Mi-Young and Jang So-Young.  All with cuteness overload!

Guest khanhnguyen1483

@bladerunner  again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD -WORKING, all i want to do right now is hugging you tight , your conclusion is exactly what i think and i want to share for all of you , i still think we have had a nice saturday , YY couple's relationship is still waiing for us to discover :D

I don't know how to deal with the many contradicting emotions I'm feeling right now.I know I don't post much in here but I was very involved and I watched their episodes at least twice each. Let's not talk about how many times I've repeated the 2/3seconds of kisses, hugs and passionate gazes in each episodeI was a bit unsure about SY's feelings at first but she proved herself and won my respect as she showered WY with shy affection.I like you guys for being such fun and considerate people. I've almost never seen you bashing other couples or putting down other celebrities for the sake of SY or WY >:DI also appreciate how you're keeping it real and logical :-bd 
Now let me be happy with the final episode! they like each other a lot and didn't try to hide it. Those words they said(thank you @bladerunner !) were very meaningful and promising to me, I have nothing but positivity left out of this crazy ship and I'm grateful for it.  :x

I hope they'll meet in secret, date freely and make those *sensored* things they're dying to do :D