[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi, chingus, it’s my first time to write a post in this ship.

I never watch WGM becoz I thought it’s just a show that give chances for them to promote their works and increase their popularity. The content of it is fake and it seems impossible for them to fall in love.  

Before WGM, I only know 2pm, WY and SY, sorry…..no. I saw WGM accidentally in January and it was my first time to see WY and SY. It’s fun, you saw how nervous and inexperience they are. They are so natural like two normal guys who have a blind date. Then I followed every episode, more episodes they shot, stronger feelings you have. They are so natural and real, no matter their eye contacts, gestures, reactions and dialogs. Of course I addicted it; I follow the live of every episode and then raw, Chinese version and eng version then watch again and again during weekdays and wait for the coming of Saturdays. Not only WGM, I followed all your post no matter how busy I am.

WY and SY are properly the first and the last couple that I will follow in WGM. I think they are brave to show their true feelings; they put down their pressure as an idol and actresses when they are together. We all know that it’s just a show, they don’t need to be themselves, they can only show how sweetness they are but they doesn’t. They tried their best to show their thoughts and emotions so that we can feel their nervous, misunderstandings and sweetness. So many people said it’s just a script? Of course they have an outline but their skinships and reactions cannot hide, they are so real and happy when they are together.

I am very impressed their last day of shooting. I thought it started from their new home. I believed that they tried their best to show their relationship. When they were on the bed, their skinships are very natural and over, esp WY? After they wore the Hanbok, they decided to send blessings to their mothers. Remember WY promised to meet SY’s mother and how happy they are after they received their replies? When they saw their last episode in MBC, they always hold their hands and remembered what the answer of WY when MC Minsin asked, he said they keep contacts each other? In the preview, WY kissed so many times to SY, all of us, including MCs were surprised? Through the fancam and photos, they were holding each other tightly no matter they shot or off cam in Hongdae.

If they only follow a script for their last day shooting, every audiences are satisfied even they only hold their hand, said many sweet words and backhugs. Why they did so many extra skinships? Is it needed for WY to promise SY’s mother to meet her? They knew it’s the last day of shooting and no more contents in WGM for WY to meet SY families and SY seems doesn't want to show their families in WGM. Why she sent a message to her mother during the last day? Look at WY’s mother reply; she said will they come home for greetings? An abnormal reply to the girl who only a partner with your son, isn’t it? It seems they hold their hands most of the time when they enjoyed the last episode in MBC. Is it a script that they followed? Few holding hands shots that are appeared in the last episode. In fact they can just answer MC Minsin “yes, we missed each other” is enough, nobody knows what they feel. Why WY said they keep contacts even they are not shooting? We all know the important of their images esp in public area, of course it’s okay for shooting but why they still did it even offcam and MBC workers protected them? Is it all couples in WGM kissed so many times during their leave? I don’t think so, a kiss is enough but what WY did in the preview? Remember it’s the last day shooting, is it too late for them to do such things to draw people’s attention? Is it a little bit over if they are just partner in WGM? Is it embarrass and impolite to do such extra skinships to your partner? Why some of the WY’s fans hate their oppa in WGM becoz they see WY is not acting and feel the different when WY with SY. Thus, I trusted what I see and feel what they show and support them.

Of course it’s so sad to accept today is the last episode and I don’t want to find out why MBC announced the news so sudden. Today I will see the live and raw as I did in the last nine months. I really want to support them and I will continue to follow them after today. Although it’s hard to see WY and SY together in the show, like WGM but I really want them to develop their relationships secretly and I believe they will give us hints for their relationship. Please don’t be upset becoz it’s not the ending. Nobody knows what’s happen in the future……heheheehe

At last, thank you MBC arranged WY and SY to be a couple in WGM even though MBC is not fair to them. Thanks WY and SY to be themselves in WGM so that we have good memories in 2014. Of course thank you so much for all the shippers’ effort, you guys are the best and make this place warm. I love to stay in there and please trust and support them.

Forgive my long comment and poor English. I feel much better after sharing with you.

Hey guys, I'm new here. 
Just signed up and wanted to say that I agreed with @wingting thoughts. It's the first time I actually watched WGM and I started following YY couple since Ep22-23 if I'm not wrong. Their chemistry is really good and I got hooked to them. So eventually I started watching all over when they first met. 
I'm not sure if this is how you feel whenever a couple ends their virtual marriage. But for YY, there is this incredible sadness in me that I couldn't even describe. I'm in my early 20s and have not really dated and watching them go on dates makes me wanna go dating as well. But seeing how incapable I am at coping with the end of their virtual marriage, I guess it's better not to date after all.
Thanks to YY couple for demonstrating to me this past 9 months about how to act in a relationship. I can never forget the gazing of their eyes, their emotions and their lovey dovey moments. I really hope they would date (privately) and eventually gives us good news. Maybe only then may I regain my faith in getting into a relationship.
This would definitely be my first and last WGM couple. How do you even deal with the withdrawal symptom?

And ty so much too to @oolita‌ for ur hardwork with @diendong‌ on making this fanfic. I'm a fan. Please keep continue to share the stories. Will always wait for ur yycouple fanfic. Ty

Omo I just saw some tweeted pics of 2pm using selfie monopod at the backstage of 140914 CLUB PARTY in OCTAGON. Maybe seyoung helps wooyoung to buy this!! Coz based on that biking episode, wy seems new to this toy.... THEY STILL KEEP IN TOUCH? AND EVER GET TO MEET UP?? Wahaha... back to my delulu land...hopes I m right!! I m in a more cheery mood now :x :x :x my bad, I can upload those pics as I still don't know how to. Can our dear chingu help on this if you have the pics. :-bd 

Edited: sorry, just realized @bladerunner has uploaded those at page 652. Thanks dear

Guest NorsalwaA

@PeggyM opp found out....damn i thought i was good.

And peggy dear pls pls pls spell my name correctly, you are always adding or omitting the spelling.

but on second thought i will act ignorance to the restraining order. I swear it wasn't for me look at the name.

2 hours left suddenly I felt didn't have any courage to watch their last episode :(( :(( :((

Btw chingu i have 1 song that i think its fit to describe wooyoung's feeling towards seyoung.. I'm sory i can't put the video bcs i don't know.. (How stupid i am) soryy.. But here's the lyrics:

Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul

It always appeared before me  Your face, I remember  My heart that stopped short  You spitefully took my disfunctional heart  And with your bright smile That's how you easily opened my heart 
It's true, that is how I became your man  All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall  Because the hand that holds me tight is as warm as spring 
And now like a dream my hearthas gradually stopped by your side  Without awakening for a single moment, I dream an endless dream
And now like breathing,if you were to always rest by my side  if you were to always remain this way nothing better nothing better than younothing better nothing better than you 
And now like a dream, My heart  in your embrace, is held still Without awakening for a single moment, I dream an endless dream 
And now like breathing,if you were to always rest by my sideif you were to always remain this way  nothing better nothing better than you nothing better nothing better than you 
nothing better nothing better than you (Park Seyoung) :(( :((

And here's the yt link for the song : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjiZumSgaGI

What should i do now? I want to cry.. :(( :((

Everyone May I said something to you guysI know today is the last Episode for our couple, why you guys didn't design to watch them clearly for the last broadcast, Hmm? Watch every second that happen between them, remember every they behavior that will be beautiful memory forever for usobserve every moment that they do to each other, every word they gave to each other After that you wanna cry or smile except to you guys design, it's better or not, Hmm? 

One and an half our to go...
If it is possible, I want all of you to watch live stream with me...holding hands, give a big hug and watch together.Surely, we will be sad and cry...but today is the last moment which we can share, cheer up and encourage each other. Pray for them to be real in the near future. 
It is a hard time for us, but we have to get through it.
(lets pray for live stream too..I always get trouble with it..)(Today, 2pm show at Music core..Please support them...Although, it is hard time for me to see WY at the moment)

Guest NorsalwaA

@ReenaS‌ i thought i am stronger today but looking at your gif...i want to cry again :(( :((

@PeggyM of course i forgive you, i love you.

You are like a sister to me actually you all are.

You all are like a younger, older sister brother to me. Although i hav never meet any of you personally but everytime we spend our time talking here either serious or sometimes nonsense and lately sad. I feel like we are actually talking face to face sitting around the couch drinking coffee.

Edit. Bcs nobody understand the feeling better than us. That's y sometime the eng is bad, the grammar is all wrong but we always manage to get the message across to each other.

Now i am really crying...oh no my phone is waterlogged now.

@AomP‌ ....hii...

Definitely will watch live stream with you today....big hug from me too...OMG...my tears again...

Love you alls 2young squad..

Today gonna be last episode of 2young..BUT..i will not leave this shippers... :x

@rosera‌ unnie...

You're rite unnie...i will observe every moments of them today..

Gonna miss wy and sy very much...huhu... :x