[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Watching themselves in the monitor.. scene where wooyoung hugged seyoung shirtless.. the female mcs covered their face..output_LiI5KB.gif

Wooyoung's face when it showed scene of them practicing GD drama script hahahahaha sooooo funnyyyyy jealous mode on...output_mR4x5t.gif

And the studio become chaotic after wooyoung kissed seyoung lol..output_SaFg29.gif

Their reaction when they watched the scene themselves hehehe..output_S1uNRQ.gif

Tasting the food made by seyoung.. and the reaction is......... hahaha i guess not really tasty maybe.. i dont know..output_Iwqsnq.gif

Jinyoung asked for the money from the poca guri stuffs that wooyoung bought from her.. and checked his.. seyoung rushed to save his husband omooo soo cute...output_Njrjqh.gif

The mcs asked something but i dont really understand.. i guess like is it real kiss or something like that.. because seyoung's cheek is almost red like being cupped (there's pic of that cup on the words)output_JxIrB6.gif

Misun gave them some advice.. *i wish i can understand huaaaa palli eng sub... like motherly feel... output_J0kpD7.gif

Preview... omo it's killing mehhhhhhh....!!!!!output_uI5odR.gif
THIS ONEEEEE!!!!! CANT WAITTTT!!!! output_XZBMmm.gif

And again the mcs reaction... hahahahaha... =))output_ar5r6S.gif

Somebody mention about seyoung's sad reaction after got that mission card.. hmmm i dont want to believe they gonna end soon.. coz, they'll not show the goodbye scene on the preview without notification right? maybe some other mission?? *think positive.. 

I'm sooooooo sorry chingussss for posting so many time & spazzing like crazy... i just felt soooooo excited + happy + crazy + freaking out + what else?? hahaha... so i let out my excitement by making these gif.. hope you enjoy.. i felt very satisfied to do that... tho a lil bit time consuming.. i feel that spazzing like this is more excited & got the best feeling rather than you chit-chatting with your friend, verbally.. isnt it? 
I guess i have become crazy.. hahaha... #GOCRAZY I'M A HAPPY SHIPPERRRRR....crazy-dance.gif

And... okayyyy i need rest... Sleepy.gif

@LilyA : A dedicated 2Young shipper....Thanks a lot for your gifs dear :x

I also think that there's 1 kiss only from Wooyoung, just in different camera angles....or maybe i'm wrong ?????

And dont you guys see this teaser concept similar to The Hangover movie ? I remember in the movie there's also a scene that the actor wakes up in the morning, go to the toilet and see a tiger there while Taecyeon sees a deer instead LOL =))

from @bladerunner unnie's tumbler...

Can’t do any gif now, cause I lost the bet and drunk!   :)) :))  
Celebrating like a football fan!!!

Damn !!! Are we the most lucky shippers on earth??

Hell….YEAH!!!

Go away….haters…..Bobo 4 times in one episode (includes preview)….

THAT’s what I am talking a but…bro/sis…..

2young IS REAL!!!
Take that!

Group hug everyone!!
Cheers~~~~

Cheers unnie.... :-$

blade_zpsb2eb0aec.jpg

@ami189 Is it a deer? I thought that was a goat/sheep/ram!! kkkk ..It is similar like the Hangover movie, only different animal. LOL!
I envy the goat! kkkkBw3IkP0CAAAFwoh.jpg
I'm still laughing at Wooyoung's funny hangover face!!Bw3NHwUIAAE1fsu.jpg
I'm repeating today's episode so many times that I lost count! I'm so happy today that I willingly walking to 2Young hospital, no ambulance required!!tumblr_mucqt4xqI71sn84iio1_500.giftumblr_muxu5oQf9t1sj9phro1_400.gif

@jbum @bladerunner since alcohol is a no no for me...should I celebrate my defeat with milk and oreo? Lol

I've been repeating many times to see the preview that made some shippers sad...i couldnt see anything...am i looking at a different one? Then i saw the mission card on her lap......

First, wy said I want to walk around holding hands...then he said sthg like look at my eyes/ we hv to look at each other's eyes...your husband has been waiting for it...then sy says why are u smiling? And wy says...coz you're beautiful...and then chup chup chup....sooooo where's the sad part?

The captions mostly reads i want to show off my beautiful wife to everyone..and just by looking at each other their hearts flutter....and my beautiful love/my dear....sthg like that....i dont think there's any hint of ending....unless there's another preview?

Guest NorsalwaA

Exactly @jann17‌ i was wondering the same things myself. I watch it again like 10 time...where is the sad part..unless the making out scene is the sad part.

Everytime an ep end, ppl always say they are going to leave wgm but they are still going strong and we say it again if it end, it end. The decision is not ours to make. Wish them all the best and patiently wait for announcements or photo fm dispatch.

Sorry if i offended anyone. Very sorry.

Good morning/afternoon/evening all....just barely awake....need coffee.....could not do anything but rush on here to see if I missed anything.....
the article.......back to ward 6 I go!!!  Contact often?? Very close????  Real couple????.......HELL YES!!!!  :))
@jbum We all lost the bet dear.....I think none of us believed that they would actually do it or show it on tv.....once the subs come out, I think we will get more than we bargained for as well.  These two have decided that nothing matters anymore, they are going to be a couple that shows affection with or without the cameras rolling.  Hooray for us!!
@crazymiss Thank you for your wonderful post that spelled out what I was trying to think to say last night when I was too tired and excited to think. I do agree that their turning point started with WY's birthday....I have re-watched so many times just from that episode and it was when they really started to try to connect and became more affectionate with one another.  Maybe WY was right in his BRI at the time saying that she had to love the person to sing that song and that he was "starting to expec t something".  I think them doing the song together also played a part in it.  Since they say they contact each other often...I'm sure there were many conversations we are not privy to that helped as well.  
This seriously has to be a WGM first, right??  I know I haven't watched every couple....but has any couple been so forthright in coming out and saying publicly the things WY and SY said to the MCs??  To me this is almost coming out and saying they are dating.  Maybe testing the waters to see the reaction first??
OH MY SHIPPER HEART!!! :x  I need coffee before I start my RAW rewind.......sorry if my post got rambly or hazy....brain still not completely awake! :D
edit:  I forgot to mention....I knew the episode was going to be HOT, because the song they played opening WY/SY's segment...Careless Whispers by WHAM....way before most of your time....but one of the sexiest songs from the 80's...I was dying from the get go because of that!

@PeggyM i hope i didnt chaste you out of bed unnie and unnie please put his shirt on, its so distracting :)
Even if we look in every direction now, without a shadow of a doubt...they are real. How brave these two...I think this has become their trademark. :x
edit: i was wondering what WY said on bed that earned a tap on the head from SY (slightly hit him)