[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi all ...I'm so new in here...I've been lurking all this time to this thread :)  ..I enjoy reading,watching and looking at all the pictures and gif etc...I'm so in love with this couple and addicted to know everything about them... (I'm in trouble right... :( ) ...I'm actually kinda busy and also still learning to post something here... please bear up with me... *big grin... 
Don't hate me if in the mean time I just continue reading everything in here while keep looking for the news about this couple and I hope I learn fast enough to share it with all of you...
I read something about one of Wooyoung interview...it really make me so happy coz he stated:
He said that when he is filming, he is thinking “half about how this person is my wife, and half about how the audience is watching everything I do.” He even admitted to being “confused by the reality after the shooting,” and confided, “during the shooting [of "We Got Married"] I really think that this is the person I love.”

Awwww...what to do...? do you think that's really what he feel for Seyoung...? I hope they can stay for a long time in WGM...This is the link to that interview...I hope it come up here...http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/24/2pm-on-the-cover-of-high-cut-wooyoung-talks-about-we-got-married/
I really thank all of you guys ...

@yantz3  Welcome!  And thank you for the great post!   I too was a silent lurker for a while but it draws you in and you must post eventually!
He said that when he is filming, he is thinking “half about how this person is my wife, and half about how the audience is watching everything I do.” He even admitted to being “confused by the reality after the shooting,” and confided, “during the shooting [of "We Got Married"] I really think that this is the person I love.”

Think about it, if Wooyoung was confused back in May 2014 when that interview was conducted then NOW he must be radically confused as in "I really love my Real Wife 100%."   

Guest Flory G

Good Saturday everyone,argh too long to w8 for 7days uhh!!Wooyoung so cool with that hairstyle,,i think had the same cut b4,,and the comeback 2pm going crazy fitted for their hairstyle,,worrying next step on their comeback concert what if they shaved their head and going crazy lol,i think uri WY is the most good looking member ,awts i cant imagine Jun K and taec baldly head lol!!am sorry for my nonsense thought, $-)

Guest amore00777

The above of the interview was almost 6 months ago. It mixed vogue girl from korea and other one from japan. After that he has not mention about wgm at all.. Actually I think It is interesting ..

@dessertflower ....I know right..? can't help to finally post something here.... :D Yup...that was an old interview..but it keep remind me in my head...hoping that is not a confusion no more....
Speaking about confuse ... this is for u guys ..wooyoung-ahhh...
Qsdgvy.gif

:x @-) ;)

@nellebean The Adam couple also did a bike trip, it was very early on in their filming and besides the train ride, very different from WY and Sy's trip, which we are still finishing up :)  WY and SY did have interaction with the older couple, remember....it was before their weddings and honeymoon trips.  They had a competition.  I don't mind them not interacting anymore with the others.....it's best when they are either just them two or maybe with other 2pm members or her fellow actors/actresses.  The one big thing I notice different for Adam couple, Khuntoria couple...and our couple.....is that these couples got to go on a lot of trips abroad.  Probably because of the schedules of both WY and SY this is not a possiblity, so they probably will do more things closer to home.  I would love them to have a little getaway to Jejudo or somewhere like that.....more pool shirtless WY scenes and more skinship during water play (is that pervy...YES!!).  I am with you, though, I think the 2Young squad will be here together celebrating their one year anniversary while they are still filming!!  :D

Guest NorsalwaA

Morning girls

Something amazing happen to me this morning, my husband saved my youngest son as he fell off his baby chair....that is not the amazing part, that was scary.

After that i just rub the back of my husband head like sy always do to wy and say good job ayah, thanks god for your good reflex. He look and me, smile and say ' my card is in my wallet'.......WHAT!.....it work it really work. I should hv done this a long time ago.

Thank you Park Seyoung for teaching an old lady a new trick. Orchard road shopping here i come. Woohoo lets go i am ready.

Guest missklutz

Been re watching the previous episode waaayyy too many times. But this made me realise something! When they were rehearsing the scripts, I love how close they were seating to each other. Notice how wooyoung's legs were practically resting on top of se young's legs. Then after the hug scenes, seyoung put her legs on the otherside and now she leans against wooyoung's legs. This also allowed their upper bodies to be closer to each other. Can't believe even such small stuff can make me feel so happy! Delulu~ Ps, can some kind soul help me put up some gifs/pictures to show this? I'm on my ipad, so abit difficult to post pictures...

Today's 2Young Squad Lesson....
This:tumblr_nbb9qv6Vtx1th7kbeo4_500.gifCr. bladerunner @The Dark Side

Can turn into this...woman-with-credit-card-300x228.jpg

Thanks teacher @NarsalwaA for teaching us todays valuable lesson today :)) I hope poor @jann17 won't go into labor tonight if we get a bobo scene! Am I the only one who thinks time is going by so slowly????cant-wait-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9