[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest shin27

@rosera hi dear welcome back :)

That piano scene really nice to watch, and I am making a summary for that piano scene, here :

Untitled-3_zps71723d8a.gif

Whoa! OK OK

Eonnie will spoil you guys, Poor me why I need to pamper all of you guys like this,

It's not good right :P :P 

@jann17 @alyssmariz and everyone 

Here are the first Request moment for tonight 

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Bonus 

ภาพถ่าย 

Other gif on 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6012921927482764769

PS Your request differnce moment that Eonnie love so Eonnie will separate to 2 Part :P 

Part 2 will release tomorrow 

@shin27 Awesome Honey, hope you will bring another lovely moment to us again 
@emiells You just need it
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

but you knew me right  :D :D Storms Bonus ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
Other gif on 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6012954639100904097

@yelda Thank you honey
PS My computer was so old and I will rest it I'm so sorry for breach of so new request moment will continue Tomorrow

Guest bladerunner

@rosera and @shineehappypandas  May I make gifs request?Can you make some gifs about how WY explain the shoe gift is to break up with people for others, then Se Young frowned immediately. Then WY went on explained that he actually doesn't mean that, he wants SY go to the same destination with him then SY smiled. I think that's such a cute moment that SY unconsciously revealed her heart without saying a word. 
Thank you!

Guest fainthearted028

watching again the latest ep.. it's a lil surprising WY didn't say anything about the way SY have those shorts on,, guess he likes it by his reaction when she entered the lounge, and he paused for a second,, haha -cuttie-  ;;);)

Welcome back, @rosera‌ and @shineehappypandas‌!!! Both your gifs are awesome! It makes "waiting for another Saturday to come," a little more bearable! MBC sucks in editing real bad! I wonder if you guys noticed, the disappearance of WY's plate when he was talking to SY on the phone. He must have called her twice! And as usual, they shared their water bottle again! ;)

bladerunner said: @rosera and @shineehappypandas  May I make gifs request?Can you make some gifs about how WY explain the shoe gift is to break up with people for others, then Se Young frowned immediately. Then WY went on explained that he actually doesn't mean that, he wants SY go to the same destination with him then SY smiled. I think that's such a cute moment that SY unconsciously revealed her heart without saying a word. 
Thank you!

Etara Eonnie had confessionlast night btw make gif request Eonnie fall sleep :) :)so @sawmm your request and other request need to wait untill Eonnie back to my room  Hope you guys can take this before tonight
ภาพถ่าย

PS. But Eonnie can put other moment on Eonnie Daytime 

Guest sawmm

rosera said: Etara Eonnie had confessionlast night btw make gif request Eonnie fall sleep :) :)so @sawmm your request and other request need to wait untill Eonnie back to my room  Hope you guys can take this before tonight
PS. But Eonnie can put other moment on Eonnie Daytime 

jann17 said: bladerunner said: @rosera and @shineehappypandas  May I make gifs request?Can you make some gifs about how WY explain the shoe gift is to break up with people for others, then Se Young frowned immediately. Then WY went on explained that he actually doesn't mean that, he wants SY go to the same destination with him then SY smiled. I think that's such a cute moment that SY unconsciously revealed her heart without saying a word. 
Thank you!

@bladerunner  and everyone Feel free to request, I never reject to made gif Even you guys didn't request I will put every moment by myself :P :P @emiells @jann17 You're welcome Honey@sawmm  Yes, Eonnie want to talk about this, Eonnie though she got youngest every time when she met her hubby :P 

tumblr_n5jnofAOXA1tbiajho5_250.gif

PS Everyone Eonnie already had tumblr 
http://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/
 Eonnie want to preapair with Google+ what website is better gif