[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest bladerunner

Standing egg + Se Young's new single is out:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Standing Egg (스탠딩 에그) - 내게기대 (Feat. Park Se Young) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIAS0bphOoI

This saturday, Woo Young will pay a visit at SY's studio and surprise her while she is recording!! They also record a song together I believe.
Edited: I mean this saturday's episode!!

tumblr_n2rp8wedAd1s3scs9o1_500.jpg

today's preview photo!http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1395370288671521019
they watched movie together. on bed. lol. wooyoung asked seyoung if she's filming any kissing scene. seyoung said yes. wooyoung asked her to remove the kissing scene. jealous mode on :)
@DaniaH look at the photo above. can you see the fluffy white blouse underneath her yellow fury shirt? ps: chingu, u might need to remove those image u quoted.

Guest enzo0227

So many things to look forward to of our couple...tom's episode, radio star guesting, their duet and going to busan...so excited

missauditor said:

today's preview photo!http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1395370288671521019
they watched movie together. on bed. lol. wooyoung asked seyoung if she's filming any kissing scene. seyoung said yes. wooyoung asked her to remove the kissing scene. jealous mode on :)
@DaniaH look at the photo above. can you see the fluffy white blouse underneath her yellow fury shirt? ps: chingu, u might need to remove those image u quoted.

Guest enzo0227

The jealous hubby strikes again lol...go make an mv and include a hug and kiss scene so we will also be happy...there are no pics of SY in Japan but I hope it's true can't wait for her to meet the brother in laws...

Guest dewirama

@missauditor: sorry, my mistake.. i thought i had been removed those pictures.. *bowing 90 degree*
btw i can't be patient to wait the moment when 2young hold a warming house party..it will be epic (maybe) like when khuntoria held one.. :)) :))i hope seyoung invite some of her friend to come too..
poor 2PM aegideul~ they always had invited to those events but just themselves.. 
and i'm looking forward to WY action to be romantic hubby, showing his care to his wifey like visiting her shooting location and bring some foods..it will be cute and epic at the same time maybe.. hahahahahaha

This is from @besiwooyoung acc.
[PREVIEW] 03/22 WGM :

Jang Wooyoung & Park Seyoung celebrated the first day of living in new house by holding a small party, after that they wore couple pyjama. Then they watched movie with romance theme.
When showing love scene of the main actor and actress, both of them (PSY & JWY) felt so shy and even lying back to back (??).
JWY asked "Have filmed kiss scene before?" PSY aswered "Of course~" and she also said in her upcoming drama also have. JWY then said "Delete that scene"

When PSY was recording featuring song for Standing Egg new song, JWY visited studio. PSY felt so shock and happy by JWY sudden appearance. After listen to PSY's song, JWY said "I want to sing together as present". Two of them then sang a song.

Translated to Mandarin by 肉丸子 @DearJWY张祐荣中文个站
CHN > ENG : BesideWooyoung

AHAHHAH, can't wait for tommorow, I will smile like crazy like before.