[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

For those who understand Chinese, this is the link to this week epi with Chinese subs. Chinese subs are mostly out by late evening Eastern time so I always catch it first.... http://krdrama.meikutv.com/shows/2014/03/15/我們結婚了-we-got-married-20140315-兔絨夫婦俊美夫婦古典夫婦/

Guest shineepink

happymemories09 said: Is @3040yes the official account of WY?? If yes I found this on his twitter naming SY as his wife...waah so proud of this man...telling the world SY is his wife...
10009878_672844002778559_298186817_n.jpg

annyeong evryone. newbie here :)
i just can't help but register in this forum!hahah!i've been lurking for a weeks already but decided to register!i super love this couple! they're just awesome! i've been an avid viewer of WGM, my fave seasons are season 2 and 3 (yongseo,adam,khuntoria,woojung, teukso) and finally i got super hooked up again! 
omooo! Wooyoung is just adorable and Seyoung, she rocks!hahahah! the thing i super like about them is when woo young said that he just want them to be HONEST about this virtual marriage. 
And i read in allkpop's article that seyoung said  "I can't do skinship easily if I see someone as a guy." this made my day!hahaha!for me, it means she's actually really starting  to put in emotions like wooyoung :D  
can't wait for the upcoming episodes and to see their "marriage" progress and evolve.Fighting!
:x :x :-h

thank you for the raw link guys!! so excited for this couple.

I like how wooyoung is working really hard to please seyoung. and did i see it right, they shared a cup of water.!!?? he just reached for her cup and drank from it without even asking if he could drink from her cup..... but it's exactly like a real couple would normally do.. they're getting real by the day.  It's refreshing to see him in a different light.. :)

can't wait for subs..

xoxohapie said:

thank you for the raw link guys!! so excited for this couple.

I like how wooyoung is working really hard to please seyoung. and did i see it right, they shared a cup of water.!!?? he just reached for her cup and drank from it without even asking if he could drink from her cup..... but it's exactly like a real couple would normally do.. they're getting real by the day.  It's refreshing to see him in a different light.. :)

can't wait for subs..

Guest caramelcake

Omg, our couple makes me having goosebumps all the time and this is not the end because we'll have more cuteness and goosebumps next week! Somehow they remind me to the old days while I was still following wgm couples on season 2.. :))
These are my fav moments:
1. WY asks JW if he has seen other couples hugging on WGM. Then he asks JW has done it too before. Its funny when WY asks where did JW usually hug his wife and JW answers at house. Then WY says ' ppali ga ja' to SY - probably persuading her to go home quickly, so they can hug ? lols. naughty WY :)). and I'm dying when suddenly the wgm team put a short intimate backsound to help viewer imagining the scene, and we see SY goes blushing =))
2. SY admits her only 'lie' or not being honest is when she talks about the butterfly meaning that she is always honest (to WY) while filming. awww
3. the couple thank JW for helping them, being their love counselor :))
4. When they are at the market, WY asks one of the ahjumas whether she knows SY's name. The ahjuma, however, doesn't remember WY's. SY is really sweet when she is whispering WY's name to the ahjuma, but at the same time WY says his name is Nichkhun and the ahjuma trusts him immedietly =)) but at the end, SY corrects it.
5. WY gives SY hints to warm his hands with her hands but SY gives him hot packs! omo i'm dying =))  WY's frustration is super cute!
6. Love their interaction here...They are sooo comfortable with each other :x
a76ZdvWIVZJJblzYjcCLPupDsu9e5A84uZAckqusJWp2w9BH3y5GrjR84-SB7aER7qR1N_seW97ASlpI

This is the 10th episode, we still have more episodes to go...so excited to see another progress from them. :x

I love how WY showers SY with attention. When he is at the restaurant with her wife and JW, he is looking at her wife while she is talking, at the market he becomes a protective husband, at the house he is always feed her wife first before him and when they are at the hammock though its hard to twist to face her still looks at her. And look at the preview, WY falls head over heels for SY. That's the kind of guy I wanted to see in WGM and a guy for sure a girl would fall for.  ;;) ;;) :x :x