[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

so happy for yoona she will be the leading lady in Chinese  historical drama with big production i hope this time she will get success 2014 wasn't good year for her professionally  all the best for seung gi 's film also  seriously these people who worry too much yoona and seung gi  are superstars both are popular so it is very normal that they will be so busy  they know that from the beginning if they care so much about each other they will  absolutely find a way to communicate  and i'm sure that they are sooo important to each other from all my heart i hope their relationship will get stronger and their success become much bigger 

You know? Can't we kick the trolls out and not bother givin'em importance? The more we try to reason them they'll feel more important so let them be and if possible kick them out.
Anyway, Seung Gi's lovable voice :x it's so soothing, and it seems like he's practicing his vocals. (can we have an album pleeeeeeeeaaaaase?)

Congrat to our Yoong ^^ I hope she meets great success (and her male lead is well known and successful also hot). She speaks chinese? That's amazing, or is it in English/Korean?
Anyway, I hope it'll have a subbing team ^^

Guest im_nyuna

AmelA said:
Congrat to our Yoong ^^ I hope she meets great success (and her male lead is well known and successful also hot). She speaks chinese? That's amazing, or is it in English/Korean?
Anyway, I hope it'll have a subbing team ^^

Uh, no.  It's not like Korean drama with live filming.  It's filmed before and she won't be in every episode.   So it's not going to take that long to film it in the first place.  I'm sure they'll schedule her filming so she's not stuck in China for months, since she has other responsibilities like cfs and group activities to take care of at home.
She looks pretty mcing.  I'm glad she dyed her hair darker.  

Guest im_nyuna

Yeah I highly doubt it's seven straight months, but in my head, I just think seven months because I'm used to the Korean drama filming plus seven months is how long I have to wait for it to come out. :/ And I think SNSD is scheduled for a comeback 2nd quarter of 2015 as well, so she'll definitely be back before then to prepare. 
Can't wait for Today's Love to come out as well. I saw the teasers and BTS. We finally get a glimpse of comedic Seung Gi again :D I noticed he's been taking on more serious roles since GFB, haha. By the way, do you guys like his haircut? Some don't, but I kinda like him with shorter hair xD

I like her with black hair, it suits her to perfection ^^
Is it normal to dub in China??? Sad, I also like her voice é_è
For his hair cut, I think it's the same as last year when he was filming Noona Over Flowers and in his 2013 Hope Concert. I like him in short hair (like in King 2 Hearts and especially his hai and style in 2007 when he was promoting his 3rd album with the song White Lie, OMG love it) I also love his hair long but straight like in 2008.
Enough hair talking, I should do a new haircut myself xD

Guest yoongishipper123

I like her with black hair, it suits her to perfection ^^

Is it normal to dub in China??? Sad, I also like her voice é_è

For his hair cut, I think it's the same as last year when he was filming Noona Over Flowers and in his 2013 Hope Concert. I like him in short hair (like in King 2 Hearts and especially his hai and style in 2007 when he was promoting his 3rd album with the song White Lie, OMG love it) I also love his hair long but straight like in 2008.

Enough hair talking, I should do a new haircut myself xD

It is quite normal to be dub in China, even if you speak perfect Chinese because they have different accent

Guest summeryoon

Of course she won't stay in china for 7 months. She also has her cf and snsd activities like FM,...That chinese drama focus on male and war.So I think she will stay in china for 2 or 3 months or sm has sched for her. Don't worry because filming chinese drama is diff to korea drama.

@justsomeone74 you're underestimating the power of ninjafans who will watch on every of their moves. I think the fact that there's no picture of them together shows that fans respect them by not taking pics. I'm proud of Airens and Sones ^^ supportive and protective. :x

Guest summeryoon

AmelA said: @justsomeone74 you're underestimating the power of ninjafans who will watch on every of their moves. I think the fact that there's no picture of them together shows that fans respect them by not taking pics. I'm proud of Airens and Sones ^^ supportive and protective. :x

Guest deershawol95

Lee Seung Gi Running Man preview

looks like a fun episode :D^_^ I do actually wonder if they'll tease about Yoona heh. either way, looking forward to it! next week!