[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest spearmintx3

sakura22 said: @spearmintx3‌ depending on what youre asking, if feelings like when she starts crushing over SG. Well she had only mentioned specifically about it in 2009 when she did the ideal world cup. But given the fact that LSG debuted earlier, it is possible that she has been a fan and crushing over him longer than 2009. Also she loves ballads and she's been listing SG's songs as her fave songs. Yoona is rather private, so she hardly mentions out of the blue unless she was asked or the girls happen to be talking about it. So confirmed is 2009 but it could be longer than that, prolly even as long as Seunggi debuted. LOL But as in fell in love, I think theres no way to know when or how these two fell for each other. (Except that hint from LT)

Guest spearmintx3

AmelA said:

spearmintx3

said: Does anyone know when did Yoona start having feelings for Lee Seung Gi? I only know that Lee Seung Gi always had a crush on Yoona and stuff... 

Btw do anyone know how long they haven't seen each other? 

Yoona in INSTYLE for December issue
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/girls-generations-yoona-is-lovely-and-elegant-for-the-december-issue-of-instyle

YoonA_1416448612_YoonA_2.jpg 
:x :x :x <:-P

spearmintx3 said: sakura22 said: @spearmintx3‌ depending on what youre asking, if feelings like when she starts crushing over SG. Well she had only mentioned specifically about it in 2009 when she did the ideal world cup. But given the fact that LSG debuted earlier, it is possible that she has been a fan and crushing over him longer than 2009. Also she loves ballads and she's been listing SG's songs as her fave songs. Yoona is rather private, so she hardly mentions out of the blue unless she was asked or the girls happen to be talking about it. So confirmed is 2009 but it could be longer than that, prolly even as long as Seunggi debuted. LOL But as in fell in love, I think theres no way to know when or how these two fell for each other. (Except that hint from LT)

Guest lovers77

like @AmelA said: making citizens love them as individuals
i wanna share a story about this couple, i had spent my korean trip in last October as backpacker with 13 friends. we are stayed at the hostel which is like a dorm, and i met some friends from China,Japan, Malaysia etc. i always talked to Ahjumma who cooked for us in the morning (she used Cuckoo rice cooker lol), so i asked her about Yoona and Lee Seung Gi, she was so surprise because i knew this couple, and she said this couple loved by elders and she praised YoonGi a lot too (maybe this Ahjumma is their fan :D), a good girl met a good man,her opinion made me felt so happy^^
on Sunday, we went to SM ent and JYP ent at  Apgujeong-Gangnam Street, i found Hook ent accidentally hahaha lucky me^^, what surpised me that from Hook to SM you just need to walk about 7-10minutes, woooaaa so close :D. then we had lunch in small restaurant, some Ahjummas talked about Seung Gi, if i'm not wrong they talked about Seung Gi had filmed with Moon Chae Won, so i asked them about Lee Seung Gi (luckily one of them can speak English), they said Lee Seung Gi is very popular here, polite,humble and very kind. 
So i can see why this Couple got blessing from korean netizens, almost everyone i met on the subway,street,market,mall talked a good things about them :)
ps: sorry for my bad english

@Lovers77 I remember SG talking about how close Hook is close to SM and JYP, he said his agency director asked him to train untill the light turned off in both SM and JYP in his pre-debut. He said he wasn't expecting to stay up till 5 am, poor thing!
Woow, I know SG is well loved by ahjummas, and I'm glad they are fond of the couple. Can they get anymore perfect? So jealous, I hope I'll meet a good man like SG and have a great relationship like YoonGi.

Hi~ I found out this post on naver (date 141119) about a cake shop. I think it's about seung gi but yoona's name also mentioned. I'm not sure about the trans, can anyone trans this part ? ^^

삼성동 맛집 지유가오카핫초메!! / 이승기가 사랑하는 수제케이크 맛집!!

안녕하세요~~ 봉쥬르~~ 쥬르파파입니다^^

지유가오카는 일본 도쿄의 부자동네입니다.. 고급 주택들이 널려있고, 숍들이 즐비하다네요..

이 이름을 딴 수제케이크 맛집이 있더라구요~

그리구..이승기씨가 윤아씨와 데이트할때 선물을 주었다고 해서

유명세를 탄 수제케이크 브랜드이기도하죠~~

제가 다녀온 삼성점은 이승기씨가 살고있는 브라운스톤레전드에 있어요^^

Source: http://m.blog.naver.com/sks5058/220185343698

And found another blog post on 141120 also mentioned YoonGi bought cake from that Jiyugouka restaurant ? I'm not sure about the trans, anyone? ^^

이승기가 윤아 케이크 사주는곳으로도 유명하고 ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://m.blog.naver.com/cutyfox5/220186783878

But there's also a late post ( date 140730) on other blog about the same thing. It seems the restaurant is famous even mentioned Rain x Kim tae hee and Seung gi x Yoona but not sure what is it about.

http://m.blog.naver.com/ejin008/220076669874

Sorry to burst your bubble but all those posts on Naver blogs totally sound like advertisement, like they just use LSG-Yoona, Rain-KTH names to get people's attention as both couples are known for being power couples in Korea.

Btw, Yoona was filming Innisfree CF in Jeju on 19th

So YoonA was filming Innisfree CF 19th Nov in Jeju http://t.co/2IvHr2sUMn pic.twitter.com/0iN03mOW2A

— Mystarmyangel-융융 (@mystarmyangel) November 23, 2014
and no one knows when she was there and when she's back, and she had fanmeeting in china with SNSD 2 days after that.

I think so it didn't seem like recent because someone already post the similar thing on july. I wont make any statement because I have no idea about the point. It's good if anyone can clear the things up ^^ :D

ya1330 said: Hi~ I found out this post on naver (date 141119) about a cake shop. I think it's about seung gi but yoona's name also mentioned. I'm not sure about the trans, can anyone trans this part ? ^^ 삼성동 맛집 지유가오카핫초메!! / 이승기가 사랑하는 수제케이크 맛집!! 안녕하세요~~ 봉쥬르~~ 쥬르파파입니다^^ 지유가오카는 일본 도쿄의 부자동네입니다.. 고급 주택들이 널려있고, 숍들이 즐비하다네요.. 이 이름을 딴 수제케이크 맛집이 있더라구요~ 그리구..이승기씨가 윤아씨와 데이트할때 선물을 주었다고 해서 유명세를 탄 수제케이크 브랜드이기도하죠~~ 제가 다녀온 삼성점은 이승기씨가 살고있는 브라운스톤레전드에 있어요^^ Source: http://m.blog.naver.com/sks5058/220185343698