[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest deershawol95

it's so quiet here :( but i'll try to keep it active!
small moments but back when Seunggi was promoting Because We're Friends, SNSD was promoting The Boys (this is one of my favorite eras for both ^^) and you can see Yoona clapping happily for Seunggi in the back for a long time when he wins his Inkigayo mutizen :) hehe i thought it was really cute~ honestly i really just adore how much respect LSG gets from everyone on music shows... hard to believe he's been in the biz for over 10 years now! (I can't wait for a new album/comeback from him!!!)

oh and idk if this has been posted yet but it's adorable too >.< i don't even understand Korean too well but i get the gist of what they're saying in that both LSG and Yoona were each other's ideal types :D

Guest NorlizaR

deershawol95 said: it's so quiet here :( but i'll try to keep it active!
small moments but back when Seunggi was promoting Because We're Friends, SNSD was promoting The Boys (this is one of my favorite eras for both ^^) and you can see Yoona clapping happily for Seunggi in the back for a long time when he wins his Inkigayo mutizen :) hehe i thought it was really cute~ honestly i really just adore how much respect LSG gets from everyone on music shows... hard to believe he's been in the biz for over 10 years now! (I can't wait for a new album/comeback from him!!!)

oh and idk if this has been posted yet but it's adorable too >.< i don't even understand Korean too well but i get the gist of what they're saying in that both LSG and Yoona were each other's ideal types :D

Guest deershawol95

Yoona fancams from the Dongguk ambassador day ^^ she looks so flawless *_* and quite happy :) i hope her and Seunggi have been spending time together. esp since Yoona has less schedules nowadays.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"14.09.23 KB Rock Star Talk Concert Fancam 1 - Lee Seung Gi

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"14.09.23 KB Rock Star Talk Concert Fancam 2 - Lee Seung Gi

kyaaaa Seunggi oppa~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcfameTzJC :x :x :x :x 8->

Hello fellow YoonGi fans, can I share a fanfic I wrote for this golden couple?
P_zpse99e8466.jpg

The link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/823026/paradise-yoona-imyoona-seunggi-leeseunggi-yoongi-seunggixyoona
It isn't so good but I did my best writing it ;).

I saw Seung Gi news aren't published in this thread, well he had a guest performance in Baek Ji Young's concert, here is a little performance:

I'm sorry if it was publish it before ;)

Guest lovers77

can i expect Seung Gi's new album this October pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. i have a plan to go to Korea next month, i want to buy it so badly!!so please please his album next month Hook-nim??  #praying hard  [-O<
ps: i miss Yoona too, glad she will come out from her cave this Saturday on Innisfree Play Green event <358979318.gif

178037_1334855679102_full.jpg

@Soulstealer I didn't know whether to give u awesome or insightful or LOL . Whenever I pray for them to have some time together I remember that Dispatsh is stalking each of them waiting for them!! I'll seriously travel to SK and burn Dispatch's office. Maybe @Lovers77 will do it for us  :P.
I'm waiting for his album too, he said that he made an OST for YAAS, but thought it didn't fit so he will unclude it in his nxt album that was rumored this October. Than in another interview he said:"I'd love releasing an album next year."
Oppa stop teasing us, and leave us a 16 (dn't know how many tracks) to listen to when u go to MS, Please I'm begging. Make it a lovely and sweet song like Return, let us have some delulu with the song é_è.

Guest im_nyuna

SISTAR's Bora sat next to Yoona during the TTS Music Bank recording. As you all know, Lee Seung Gi and Bora had a very sexy dance together one day before (?) Yoongi had their date, haha. It's a good thing that Bora and Yoona are friends :)

Guest lovers77

@soulstealer & @AmeIA his album come out next year? its okay i can ask my friend to buy for me hehehe. my biggest wish to see YoonGi at somewhere in Korea-hopefully my wish come true :D
Yoona at Innisfree Green Festival today..kyeoptaaaa >.< (cr as tagged)ByhiOlJCAAAFprd.jpg
Byhhf4yIcAAq7Z1.jpg:large
ByhtrfnCMAAEQZJ.jpg