[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

HERE THE TRANSLATION EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! One person on my timeline helped me translate ^^ Thank you so much @janabel !
" The first part says someone in school saw Yoona's driving licence. In short the second part says he saw it at lsg's house staircase, and that he stays in the same neighbourhood as lsg. The car photo was taken in front of his house. He also saw the driving licence, and that yoona looks pretty but scary haha. And lastly, he said it was interesting and the licence was returned :) " @mellissatam06 Can you post the link where you got that fanacc please ??? That person said he had picture T.T

Eh, grain of salt.  Seems really weird, though that could be the semi-translation. .  It's best to respect their privacy.  No need to keep spamming the thread with questions and demands for translations. 
@AmelAI agree!  Protect them, don't spread things around and ask for Dispatch pictures.   SMH
Anyway, this wasn't posted yet but the preview for his movie just came out

seriously how would yoona lose her licence on lee seung gi house 's stair case when lsg is the one who go to her house to take her?! yoona' fans knows how conservative and so private she is please don't believe every thing people say especially if there isn't any prove i also can't understand why some people suspect their relationship they want it to be away from the media and fans yoona is such an amazing girl seung gi is also a good guy so please wish them all the best and let them enjoy the privacy of their relationship

melissatam06_c134 said: I think he picked her up and drive her to his house for dinner with his family..after dinner, I guess they usually walk downstairs..

Then why will she take her car licence with her???? if he is the one who took her?? anyway from all my heart i wish them all the best he can't find a better girl she is so beautiful from out and in but i don't believe this 

@melissatam06_c134 omg stop spamming! :/

you guys seriously.. why want to know their life that much? you dont expect them to be like other couples right? like nichkhun that mentioned fany, like jkh that mentioned sooyoung and both also caught by fans dating in restaurant via ig, etc.

you know why we always have only fanaccounts from various people so far? i don't know if those are real or not but you know right that both lsg-yoona are really private and respect fans so much, they are trying hard to be careful when dating, even dispatch couldn't catch them in the same pics, isn't it a pity that this couple can only date in car? both also don't use sns cause dont want to make mistake, never mention each name on tv shows and trying to avoid (except yoona's healing camp but she didn't talk much other than what we've known anyway)  even people say they are loved by public a lot but there are def people who still not support them, those esp come from both personal fandoms. so please.. whether those fanaccounts are true or not, just leave it at that. don't be too curious to wish media to catch them dating again. if they still dating well, they will just do well in their private way like before 1st jan. if they are not together, it's out of our control and can just wish both the best.

Guest kikirairai

@melissatam06_c134 omg stop spamming! :/

you guys seriously.. why want to know their life that much? you dont expect them to be like other couples right? like nichkhun that mentioned fany, like jkh that mentioned sooyoung and both also caught by fans dating in restaurant via ig@melissatam06_c134 omg stop spamming! :/

you guys seriously.. why want to know their life that much? you dont expect them to be like other couples right? like nichkhun that mentioned fany, like jkh that mentioned sooyoung and both also caught by fans dating in restaurant via ig, etc.

you know why we always have only fanaccounts from various people so far? i don't know if those are real or not but you know right that both lsg-yoona are really private and respect fans so much, they are trying hard to be careful when dating, even dispatch couldn't catch them in the same pics, isn't it a pity that this couple can only date in car? both also don't use sns cause dont want to make mistake, never mention each name on tv shows and trying to avoid (except yoona's healing camp but she didn't talk much other than what we've known anyway)  even people say they are loved by public a lot but there are def people who still not support them, those esp come from both personal fandoms. so please.. whether those fanaccounts are true or not, just leave it at that. don't be too curious to wish media to catch them dating again. if they still dating well, they will just do well in their private way like before 1st jan. if they are not together, it's out of our control and can just wish both the best.

I didn't know where is the fan account.. T_T Someone posted in dcgallary... I don't know when is the date.. T_T

Guest kikirairai

우리학교 어떤애 윤아 운전면허증주움ㅋㅋㅋㅋ|  

-막글게시판

말레이시아지금몇시야

조회 2136

추천 0

2014.10.31. 23:23

이승기 집 계단에서ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이승기랑 같은 동네삼ㅋㅋ 윤아랑 차 사진찍힌데가 우리집 앞ㅋㅋㅋ 면허증 나도 봤는데 사진이 이쁘긴한데 무섭게 나옴ㅠㅠ아무튼 신기했어ㅋㅋㅋ 스엠에 돌려줄꺼라더라ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

댓글 30

melissatam06_c134 said: maybe when I saw someone posted this account about them.. I got happy and think of them being happy together...I really hope everything is true.. because yoona driving licence and about restaurant cake fan account.. anyway just wish them happy together

Guest fatalframe90

annyeonghaseyo.... nice to meet u all :) i am new in here !!! i still think yoongi is going strong and my favorite couple is only yoongi only ... between anyone know why seung gi is not nominees in any Mama award ? between please vote for GG in Mama :)

Guest deershawol95

happy thanksgiving everyone! :) so thankful that my bias Yoona and a star I truly admire, Lee Seung Gi, are together. I still remember going nuts about this news in the beginning of the year haha!
this FMV is super cute! all their moments compiled into one with the song that was truly made for them <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pI_g1O3Fns