[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest jerryfm

Hello^^ Long time no see... hehe I was kind of busy bc of my testㅠㅠ sorry.. btw the fanmeeting was awesome... I was really happyㅠ I cannot forget the day!

And about the rumor nothing is sure or confirm just ignore them.

Also seunggi's phone was Note3.I'm not sure if he changed or not. But I thought yoona and seunggi use the same phone case before he took off the phone case.. I tried to find the same case but I couldn't. Although yoona use galaxy5 and seunggi use galaxy note3 their phone case seem similar^^

@AmelA Yeah, YoonA took baking classes. She has always been interested in cooking.
For example in this MTV introductory video of YoonA (for those interested) she made finger foods for her members for their first album photo shoot. This specific show was filmed when she was a rookie at the age of 17 (Oct.25, 2007):

&Here is where her members mention that she took pastry classes around 26:50 while they were decorating a cake for their SNSD maknae Seohyun's birthday in 2009 (poor YoonA became Yoonderella in that episode XD)/Around 32:40 she tries to decorate the cake again:

Random YoonA Note on the Food Subject:

YoonA's best dish as stated in Running Man back in 2011 was Spicy Chicken Stew.

Time = 1:33

Seeing Seung Gi cooking even only in that CF is <3

viewimage.php?id=21b8d535e0c736a169b6&noviewimage.php?id=21b8d535e0c736a169b6&no

@star+roll i think i answered my own question, the old one was a black Samsung, this new one is white so it must be a new NOTE 4. No wonder he didn't have his spigen cover on.
@jerryFM the case is SPIGEN neo hybrid http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung/galaxy-note/galaxy-note-3/galaxy-note-3-case-neo-hybrid.html http://www.spigen.com/galaxy-s5-case-neo-hybrid.html

Yoona gets bangs, Korea still loves her

1. [+7,435,-1,025] As expected, it’s Yoona.. so freaking pretty…

2. [+6,163,-908] So pretty…honestly ….

3. [+5,272,-834] Honestly so freaking pretty……

4. [+4,369,-748] She’s so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

5. [+4,126,-730] So pretty

6. [+903,-172] She looks so different with her bangs down. My conclusion is that Yoona is pretty.

7. [+879,-169] I thought she wouldn’t look good with them, but there’s nothing that that face can’t handle well..

8. [+792,-172] Yoona is complimented every single day

9. [+754,-149] Wow, her face looks even smaller with bangs.. What a goddess..

10. [+716,-154] Pretty girls shouldn’t have bangs. Yoona looks better without them

SNSD Yoona ‘Barbie-like beauty and legs’

1. [+272,-96] She really has a face like a doll’s, and her proportions ;;; There’s a reason why ‘Yoona bangs’ keeps showing up in search rankings.. So pretty

2. [+238,-97] Heol, so freaking prettyㅠㅠ

3. [+229,-98] She really looks like a doll in that picture. I’m sure everyone’s tired of hearing this, but she’s so pretty. She’s like a deer.

4. [+48,-24] Yoona doesn’t just have a pretty face, but she also has a pretty heart. That makes her more loveable

5. [+48,-30] Yoona as expected is in another class in terms of beauty. I thought Krystal looked like Yoona, but when Krystal got bangs, it didn’t look good on her.

6. [+43,-22] Wow~!! So pretty*^^*

7. [+41,-23] Getting bangs has made her look so sweet… Because her basics are pretty

Posted and translated by Netiz9n

-----'-----

Yoons attended an event yestetday and she got many positive upvotes, Knetz scsry lol

Guest BốngC

@deershawol95‌ Yoona always says hello, thank and smile. She brights up the day. Not many stars can do that. This is a very adorable characteristic.

Guest tegarywkc

chingu,,,, if you pay attention at yoona's fashion airport today, do you think that she is wearing seunggi oppa jacket??if you remember when seunggi oppa back from japan as ninja with black jacket some month ago?anyone can find the pictures of seunggi oppa with black jacket?? :o 

chingu,,,, if you pay attention at yoona's fashion airport today, do you think that she is wearing seunggi oppa jacket??
if you remember when seunggi oppa back from japan as ninja with black jacket some month ago?
anyone can find the pictures of seunggi oppa with black jacket?? :o 

I don't think yoona will wear seung gi's jacket :))) maybe couple jacket but can not be his jacket . They are all idol , their image is important , don't you think yoona would wear a jacket with man's size and show it to all people ? ? And this jacket seem fit her as well

But anw , hope someone can find seing gi pic with a similar jacket on him <3

chingu,,,, if you pay attention at yoona's fashion airport today, do you think that she is wearing seunggi oppa jacket??if you remember when seunggi oppa back from japan as ninja with black jacket some month ago?anyone can find the pictures of seunggi oppa with black jacket?? :o 

Guest may.ym.wu_d996

Definitely NOT the same jacket !Hers has vertical zipper detail, his horizontal and only on pockets.
Very different sized belt buckles.And numerous other differences.Most obviously, his is a fitted jacket while hers oversized.Here are more pictures of SG's jacket http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/14-02-27-gimpo-airport-press-photos-lee-seung-gi/