[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest lovers77

ugh..can we move on?hehehe, no one actually pointing its YoonGi couple unless such a troll who loves to spread hate xxxxxxxxthis is would be my last opinion about this ridicoulous rumor.
1. break up rumor come and go from the beginning their r/s annouced, so i'm already immune XD. we as Airen, SONE, YAs, Shipper should prepare our heart from the worst thing, everything could be happen in the future, no one can againts it. time will tell, but of course we have a faith to our couple rite? just don't let anyone else bother what we believe, have a strong heart like them ;)
2. the female's character doesn't fit Yoona at all. i knew her latest drama not good in rating, but her co-male stars such Lee Bom Soo and Yoon Shi Yoon praised her a lot, she brought Nam Da Jung character very well, i remember read K-netz comment about her acting in PMAI most of them agreed that she improved a lot, just some haters who denied that fact to bring her down. she won Excellent award and Couple award which is she didn't expected at all. her speech winning really humble, she didin't expected the award but she more like if people recognized her hard work, she doesn't an ambitious idol who want to got success in short way.
3. are Yoona and SeungGi looks depressed lately?from what i know the couple are very very very busy, which is maybe they didn't have time to meet so their communication only through their phone. Seung Gi look so tired but he always gave the best he can to filming, always smile and cheerful. Yoona almost doesnt have time to rest, the hiatus she took only one week, short vacation in Aussie and then back to her work again. if you guys saw her pic recently, seems she gain weight which is a good sign for her. from what i know, someone depressed if they jobless, doesnt have view how to enjoy their life. again, we don't know how the couple's real life, but i pretty sure they're a positive person, always look someting in positive/good way. the only thing that made Yoona stressed maybe her health, she already admitted that she's stressed because fans always ask her to eat more, which is she already said she eating well. she make sure her fans that she concern about that, and asked them not to worry. Yoona look sad/unhappy when the news of Jessica leave SNSD, she's very close with her unnie, she cried at fan meeting in China. i knew she broken heart and break down. Yoona once said, if she 's in a bad mood she will show it, she will talk directly if she mad/sad. 
tumblr_mm8bokcFVN1rpynb3o4_250.gif

4. there are so many top star in Korea, but not all had the title as Hallyu Star. if the blind item talking about one of member group it could be Yoona, but then its just a speculation. like @justsomeone74 said, it could be Rain-KTH couple, but i just remember about the actress who act at Kdrama "SECRET" with Jisung ( forget her name), isnt she's in relationship about 9 years ( i heard this couple also loved by public), but yet doesn't want to get married, because she want to focus at acting. she only want to get married if her dramas get high rating ( look like her character ambitious) her drama recenly Endless Love ( still airing) have bad rating and failure, and its cut down to 37ep. but  then its just my opinion, well time will tell in the end. 
hope my post not made you all got bored and again sorry for my long post :D be happy and stay positive! what will happen just happen, we continue to support our couple in a good way ;)

I always believe it's wisest to wish for the best and prepare for the worst. But... Rather than we put our focus on rumor which may not be about them, let's move on ~ let's focus on more important things. Both Seung Gi and Yoona are adults in their mid 20s, let's wish them all the best in everything they do. Their planned activities for the last quarter of 2014 and their relationship. 
Seung Gi - for his upcoming movie and his upcoming album which he plans to produce after Today's Love filming finishes. (Seung Gi's latest interview) There's still no news about his yearly concert, but because Today's Love is scheduled to premiere in December, his concert most likely will be held early next year.Yoona - for her upcoming movie, SNSD China fan meeting, SNSD Tokyo Dome concert
Hope both their debut movies will be daebak, rave reviews from critiques & viewers. 
I don't think Yoona will attend Seung Gi's VIP movie premiere. This movie is a rom-com melo about romance, he has to sell his chemistry with Moon Chae Won. If Yoona attends the premiere, the focus will be about YoonGi. Pretty sure they don't want this to happen... As far as I remember, Lee Bo Young didn't come to Ji Sung's VIP movie premiere this year. 

Guest miavmiav

It appears that Yoona has gotten bangs! She and Seohyun had some pictures taken together - probably university stuff - though I haven't included Seohyun in these.
Bz-OOYrCUAE6XdG.png:large

Bz-RdwNCcAEysam.jpg:large

credit to spitz_ss

I never thought I'd see Yoona with bangs lol she looks so pretty and cute! ^^  :x :x ;;)
YoonSeo taking graduation pictures? don't know for sure lol :) 

Bz-sWdzCYAAw6yh.jpg:large

Bz-m_FACQAAsVsc.jpg:large

Bz-SiKqCcAAKl1s.jpg:large

what do you guys think of her new look? liking the bangs or disliking the bangs? 
:)>-

Guest kimberlimarquez

yoongi7

said: I never thought I'd see Yoona with bangs lol she looks so pretty and cute! ^^  :x :x ;

;)

YoonSeo taking graduation pictures? don't know for sure lol

:)

Bz-sWdzCYAAw6yh.jpg:large

Bz-m_FACQAAsVsc.jpg:large

Bz-SiKqCcAAKl1s.jpg:large

what do you guys think of her new look? liking the bangs or disliking the bangs? 

:)

>-

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

trans netizens comments snsds yoona graduationtumblr_inline_ndhrogxzof1ssp2kz.jpg

1.[+666, -55] Wa~~Really very beautiful ㅠㅠ

2.[+559, -48] Beautiful really beautiful 허허

3.[+538, -48] Her face is really very small, absolutely gorgeous..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4.[+479, -43] The maknae line, the two of them are really beautiful

5. (note: t/l-er seem to have accidentally miss it out)

6.[+153, -16] YoonA is prettier with her bangs down~

7.[+154, -18] Daebak really gorgeous, i thought she is a living doll. stunning ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

8.[+150, -16] Heol…..wa..this is totally daebakㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋwhat to doㅋㄱshe is really damm gorgeousㅋㅋwa really daebak 

9.[+149, - 18] Bangs suit her so well ㅎㅎ

10.[+146, -18] She is pretty to the extent its scary~~really

11.[+114, -10] Heol even bangs look good on herㅠ

12.[+110, -12] Heol? this is crazy, why do you look so good

13.[+109, -13] Really daebak

14.[+107, -11] Really very beautiful…sighs, she looks good with bangs too

15.[+103, -10] So beautifulㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ as expected

16.[+111, -20] Where did YoonA hide her wings? 1004

17.[+98, -12] Wa~SNSD YoonA and Seohyun’s graduation photos are so beautiful!

18.[+97,-11] Stunning stunningㅠㅠ Beautiful to the extent its scarily ♥

19.[+92, -12] Beautiful kids really look gorgeous no matter what they wear

20.[+89, -12] Oo really beautiful

Source: Naver
Cr: Chinese trans by OnlyYoon逗比群

Eng trans: m

Choding Yoona on SBS roommate! lol look at her all happy and laughing like an alligator  :))
huh? why can't I post Youtube links? am I the only one who's having problem with this? 

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B0DaWROCEAAWQvl.mp4

LOLB0DcCz_CQAAKEG_.jpg:large

Guest AnisaD1430293720

yoona look adorable, she more pretty and happy, i am happy to just by look at the pict.. seem like yoona finished her study cant wait to see her graduate  :)and i miss seunggi, no new news about him, he busy with movie filming and  movie not like drama where we can get fanpic or fanvid easily  :(  but i found something funny video from kwanghee, this video upload on 16th, he made lasagna only for seunggi  and he mention yoona too.. look fun, and kwanghee look like funny dongsaeng for seunggi, their beutty clinic it's same..
this for link with engsub

dont forget to watch it guys... 
:D

hhhh, midae hyung is being mind washed LoooL, does he hate cooking to this extent?? Na PD sure gave him some hard time.

" The man who made the call and asks who he’s speaking to"
"Isn’t this Mr. Lee Seo Jin’s cell phone?"  "You called a landline so why are you asking about a cell phone?"
Totally our Heodang LooooL

Guest yoongishipper123

yoona look adorable, she more pretty and happy, i am happy to just by look at the pict.. seem like yoona finished her study cant wait to see her graduate  :)
and i miss seunggi, no new news about him, he busy with movie filming and  movie not like drama where we can get fanpic or fanvid easily 
:(  
but i found something funny video from kwanghee, this video upload on 16th, he made lasagna only for seunggi  and he mention yoona too.. look fun, and kwanghee look like funny dongsaeng for seunggi, their beutty clinic it's same..

this for link with engsub

dont forget to watch it guys... 

:D

Where did he mentioned yoona?