[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

He said this
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27594403/#Comment_27594403

Nothing bad!  it was later removed mysteriously from the article compeltely and the headlines changed,  I'id guess by by his agency since Hook doesn't know how to use the internet and I sort of doubt SM cared about a random mentioned.  Anyway, it caused some problems...  :))    

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

11 Oct 14, 11:10 AM [TRANS] netizens comments to Yoona making a guest appearance on roommate 2tumblr_inline_ndaage0ojG1ssp2kz.jpg

1.[+1465, -231] Deer Im YoonA♥ Strong Im YoonA

2.[+1284, -193] Heol Im YoonAㅜㅜㅜㅜ Full of anticipation

3.[+1185, -182] YoonA~~~~~~~♥

4.[+1067, -172] YoonA♥ (Because 10 words and above are requiredㅠ)

5.[+1020, -153] YoonA treats her unnies really well, cheering for TTS, and also for Sunny. Even though there are only 8 members left, i hope you will finish the 3 years of re-contract smoothly, i will support you all~

6.[+211, -27] Its been a long time since YoonA last went on variety showㅠ Also because YoonA is acquainted with Bae Jong-ok, it will be interesting

7.[+233, -41] Its good that YoonA is cheering for her members

8.[+206, -26] YoonA♥ I will definitely watch the live broadcastㅎㅎ

9.[+233, -55] Its been a long while since i last watch Roommate, i will watch it now

10.[+196, -20] Here comes YoonA♡♡♡♡♡♡

11.[+221, -54] My friend is a big fan of YoonA, the first time he/she will watch Roommate is going to happen now

12.[+201, -37] YoonA’s guest appearance is unexpected…….there are many people anticipating it……..as compared to viewers, i think the casts are happier right~^^

13. *not translating since i don’t see this comment on the news site already*

14.[+175, -19] Finally Im Choding, time to spread the news widelyㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Naver

Cr: Chinese trans by OnlyYoon逗比群
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

AmelA said: @Star+roll thank u, Gookii is so sweet :-D 
to @يونا السنسد Thank u for Seung Gis pics <3 I missed his smile and dimple :-) 
(a personal question, where are u from?)

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

AmelA said: Thank u for the pictures ^^ the smile is the door to people's soul.
I'm also Arabic (Algeria) so nice meeting a fellow Arab fan.
A question: Who's cuter? Lee Seung Gi or the chipmunk???

Guest BốngC

@BốngC its ok to sit at the back, doesn't mean its bad. In fact you get the most privacy. lol

@blindfury‌ I hope she prefered it. To my acknowlegde passengers rarely like the last one cause it is near the bussiness WC.

Haha it would be awesome if she went... Let's hope.  
Teacher Junsu is working hard.  From yesterday:

gkxwJfF.jpg7BvaTyE.jpg

cr :tryp96
This is also just a public service announcement, but try not to be bothered by posts from obvious trolls.  Their agendas are clear and If you get upset they win.   Just keep it in mind.   :bz

Guest im_nyuna

star+roll said:This is also just a public service announcement, but try not to be bothered by posts from obvious trolls.  Their agendas are clear and If you get upset they win.   Just keep it in mind.   :bz

They are trolling to upset fans and if you believe their crap they get what they wanted, which was to upset fans.   There were a lot sad people on twitter today because of what a troll with one post decided to post.  Don't do that. lol   
He was running before looking for someone, so I think it's between scenes.  :))  Not totally sure though. 

Guest summeryoon

That rumor mill released on 16th Sept. And female is H. If its our couple, female should be A. Like rumor mill about KSH - YA before.female call A and then everybody said its Yoona lol. What is logic?
If that rumor mill said about many problems happened in her group, I will believe it but its about failure drama.Come on guys.If about fail dramas, she should not date with anyone. I remember that YG spotted tgt in Aug right?.and if they alr broke up why LT still mentioned them in Radio star hummm..... unless LT is an attention seek (?)