[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

9/30 China  talk on the phone?
jSqLxVK.jpg

GIPlv4m.jpg
source: koyoon88
How could all three people use smartphones at the same time like this? ㅋㅋㅋ 
#waiting time #Lee Seung Gi hyung #Today’s Love
This was posted by actor Ko Yoon today, I’m just assuming the picture was taken today. Ko Yoon plays Teacher JoonSoo’s friend in the movie.
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest kikza_228_cf5a

Leeteuk talks about YoonA-Seung Gi relationship on Radio Star
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=117&aid=0002520895&sid1=106&mode=LSD&fromRelation=1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HOT] 라디오스타 - SM 연애상담사 이특! 이승기-윤아 열애 미리 알았다!? 20141008

Can someone translate this article and this clip ? 

Guest kimberlimarquez

surijang said: kimberlimarquez said: Luckily yoona is still being supported after those incidents, I hope things get better for all <3
itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"[RKL] Knetizens react to "[141003] That lovely girl side view, Yoona's Airport Fashion"

1. [2929+,359-] She is really fair... But now she needs to do work outside and inside Korea so it must be really hard for her

2. [2492+,223-] What is the objective of this article?

3. [1920+,312-] She is so pretty..

4. [1537+,330-] Pretty

5. [1455+,430-] Unnie Be strong!!!!!

6. [301+,83-] There must be something happened inside that we don't know. I hope that they can solve it

7. [310+,92 ] They must be really upset.. But it is so sad how they still have to smile when they are outside

8. [286+,74-] I hope they can clear this problem between each others

9. [285+,115-] They are the only one who know about the situation but be strong Yoona

10. [280+,119-] Let us move forward just like what you guys always do

11. [255+,112-] She is really pretty

12. [235+,104-] You should destroy the objective of posting this kind of article Hoot! Yoona is fu**king pretty♡

13. [239+,122-] Yoona-ya You are pretty...

Guest kimberlimarquez

kikza_228_cf5a

said:

Leeteuk talks about YoonA-Seung Gi relationship on Radio Star
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=117&aid=0002520895&sid1=106&mode=LSD&fromRelation=1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HOT] 라디오스타 - SM 연애상담사 이특! 이승기-윤아 열애 미리 알았다!? 20141008

Can someone translate this article and this clip ? 

@kimberlimarquez‌ thanks for sharing the article.

This potentially confirms our previous speculations that Lee Teuk may have been the mutual friend who had helped our couple since he is super close with Yoona and hangs out with Seunggi.

If so thank you Leeteuk I am glad that you are friends with both of them and that you are still respecting their privacy by not revealing anything more.

OR it could be that LT is referring to SG telling Yoona that he wanted to meet up himself, that SG and Yoona may already be in contact directly (after them MCing together).

Eitherway, I am glad that Seunggi made the move to ask to meet up with Yoona.

I miss this couple and cant wait for their films and the promotions and also their comeback.

The thread has been pretty quiet lately :(

Anyway, I've gotten so used to translations of netizens' comments in articles so I hope a site or someone will translate the netizens comments on the recent Yoongi article

@SteveW‌ I think she's tucking her hair behind her ear and not holding a phone. There are other pictures taken subsequently and she wasnt holding any phone.

But I love seeing the couple holding phones, texting or scrolling cause of the possibilities of them texting or talking to each other at that time

I guess posing a picture of the three on their phones means it's from the movie, since it was first intitled woman of three men.
I like that YoonGi are dating secretly, but can't wait for their movies premiere, they'll attend each others I hope.

Guest kikza_228_cf5a

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/08/leeteuk-played-a-big-part-in-yoona-and-lee-seung-gis-relationship/

On the October 8 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” Leeteuk of Super Junior revealed that he plays a big role in giving relationship advice to SM Entertainment artists.

During this episode, MC Kim Gu Ra asked, “I heard that Leeteuk gives dating advice to all SM artists. Did Sulli get advice from you too?” In response, Leeteuk explained, “That was around the time I had been discharged from the military so I didn’t have a part [in that].” The MC then asked, “What about YoonA or Sooyoung?” to which the Super Junior member shared, “In YoonA’s case, I had already known [about her relationship].”

The MCs continued to prod, asking, “How did you know about YoonA? Did you give advice before their picture was taken?” Leeteuk hesitated to go into detail by saying, “I would like to tell you, but it’s not my story to tell, so it’s difficult to talk about rashly.” However, he did share that Lee Seung Gi asked to meet with him, causing the MCs to pour out questions like, “Were you the bridge that connected them? Did they need you as a shield for their relationship because they were worried about getting caught?”

Leeteuk answered, “It’s not really like that. I worked with Lee Seung Gi on a broadcast, so we all met to talk. I’ll just tell you one thing. Their relationship is their story so I’m not sure about the process of how it happened. But I think I may have played an important role in the relationship between the two of them. I’ll just end it at that.”

I know some people are having mental breakdowns that they were talked about, but I think Leeteuk did a  good job in a hostile environment.  It's also really cute he possibly helped the two out.   I guess our suspicious were correct about when they started talking too possibly, if he's talking about Seunggi and him getting together before he left for the army in late 2012.  I'm assuming he is.   
eta   I do agree with @surijang below that's it's prob not a good idea to speculate too much about timeline.  They admitted it and said what they did for a reason, and while we mean no harm we don't want the press to start doing the same and asking questions.  Like Leeteuk said, it's their story and if they want to tell us they will.  That we know they are doing well it's good enough. 

• Like 1

Guest summeryoon

star+roll said: I know some people are having mental breakdowns that they were talked about, but I think Leeteuk did a  good job in a hostile environment.  It's also really cute he possibly helped the two out.   I guess our suspicious were correct about when they started talking too possibly, if he's talking about Seunggi and him getting together before he left for the army in late 2012.  I'm assuming he is.   :))

Guest lovers77

i think this photo taken on 30th Sept, when SNSD went to China, looks like Yoona text/chat with someone, her face seems unhappy/sad. we knew what happened on that day. maybe she's chatt/text Seung Gi :)ByyealUCYAA6WrD.jpg:large

like @star+troll said, seems some fans a little bit mad to Leeteuk :D,some were happy too. YoonGi no.1 search on Daum for a while, even though the couple keep silent lol. thank you Leeteuk hehehe XD

I have to thank Leeteuk for helping YoonGi :]
Although, this does make me question SM and their "4 months" thing even more (I think they might have started dating just a few months earlier than stated).
After all, if Leeteuk met with LSG before his enlistment than that was before Oct.30, 2012...
YoonA and Seung Gi must have started talking around late 2012 as friends/potential interests till early 2013 (wasn't LSG on the phone a lot during GFB drama which was broadcasted April 8 - June 25, 2013) before actually becoming a couple around mid 2013. (Well just my speculations/thoughts on the subject)

@surijang Corrected/Edited ^^ & As I said it's just my speculations as we will never know considering how private the couple is. Sorry if the speculations were a bit of a nuisance. (No chaos wanted XD) As long as they are happy together than I am happy for them!

Guest surijang

xminz

said: I have to thank Leeteuk for helping YoonGi :]

Although, this does make me question SM and their "4 months" thing even more (I think they might have started dating just a few months earlier than stated).

After all, if Leeteuk met with LSG before his enlistment than that was before Oct.30, 2012... It is cute than that in November 2012 while currently talking to her, Seung Gi still chose YoonA as his ideal type when asked on a show, though it was not broadcasted (I sort of question the reason why it was not broadcasted, around that time some thought he finally changed his ideal type...).

YoonA and Seung Gi must have started talking around late 2012 as friends/potential interests till early 2013 (wasn't LSG on the phone a lot during GFB drama which was broadcasted April 8 - June 25, 2013) before actually becoming a couple around mid 2013. (Well just my speculations)

The November 2012 Interview I mentioned:

Both 1) Co-Actor in You're all surrounded and 2) LeeTuek

made YoonGi know 2 possible hypotheses while they have kept personal life strictly private

which are

1. They might have dated for several months before going public

2. They have been keeping the couple status

• Like 1

I get why some fans are upset, Seung Gi and YoonA have barely said anything about their relationship, pretty much declining all questions concerning them in interviews. Why does LeeTeuk have to be a big blabbermouth and talk about them? Some fans are even accusing LeeTeuk on riding the publicity coattails of Seung Gi and YoonA.

I really don't think it's A) that big a deal. B) he barely said anything of note. C) He's good friends of both of them.

Don't forget Radio Star is all about asking celebs all the hard questions. Sure LeeTeuk could have declined every question with, I aint gonna say anything, it aint my business, but he was clearly flustered cause he knew the right answer and the MC's just harped on that when he wouldn’t dish on his own personal life.

I have to say, I'm rather pleased my prediction Seung Gi approached LeeTeuk hyung for some pointers were pretty spot on. Maybe my drinking scenario wasn’t too far from the mark? LOL

Guest kimberlimarquez

@revolu .....You have a good point here, in the articles they mention leeteuk felt really pressured and uncomfortable with all the question KIM GURA was making, I think most of you know this mc is really rude when making questions but it's his job so idols must answer even if they don't want to. I'm not surprised by the fact leeteuk may be the one behind the love story between lee seung gi and yoona. 
s1jl3s.jpg
Do you remember this episode on strong heart? :)

Guest BốngC

i think this photo taken on 30th Sept, when SNSD went to China, looks like Yoona text/chat with someone, her face seems unhappy/sad. we knew what happened on that day. maybe she's chatt/text Seung Gi :)
ByyealUCYAA6WrD.jpg:large

like @star+troll said, seems some fans a little bit mad to Leeteuk :D,some were happy too. YoonGi no.1 search on Daum for a while, even though the couple keep silent lol. thank you Leeteuk hehehe XD

Poor YoonA and Hoyeon! They were check in at last seats even though bussiness class. Hope both like that. I feel uncomfortable for my bias.

hyeee all long time no cee how all my yoongi shippers doing??

yeye leetukii is back and i'm happy he handled it well. and super glad seung gi had the full backing of the suju boys it sort of snuffs out some crazy rumors about yoona .

i didn't watch the while episode but it looks like they talked about lot of ppl, chagmin vic, sulli , sica so it's not like he puposefully tried to ride on yoongi. and the mc's were atacking him like voultures and yoongi dating is not a scandal or no were questions asked at that matter.

they asked wether he knew or he helped and adviced them.

leetuk does like the atention and lot of ppl don't like him for it. but he's my biases friend/oppa/hyung and as long as leetuk does not say anything to bring seung gi or yoona down but imply that they have his full blessings and that they are happy etc i think everyone maybe go easy on him.