[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Unlike Yoo jae suk and Hyun bin, Lee Seung Gi is not using SNS for obvious reason. 
Lee Seung Gi said in the past, in an interview, "SNS can be very misleading unlike my intention, In addition, I'm worried that i can post things i will regret on SNS when i got drunk,"
Self management is the main reason why Lee seung gi keeps himself away from SNS.
In fact, celebrities like T-ara, Soyeon, IU and Clara almost ruined their careers through mistakes on SNS for recent few years.
Lee seung gi is well aware of SNS leaving more room for celebrities to make mistakes.
but seung gi did say he's considering using sns for better comunication with fans. i hope he does. if  he's confident about since it's a uge plus for pr stuff and to stay in touh with fans, speially this year before going there for 2 years.
yoona on the other hand can make cameo's on other members sns which is much safer and works all the same . smart girl
i don't know he will,l though. i will trust his judgement

Guest sweetu

@complete: wow,,i just know that the soft golden voice is lee sun hee's from your post,,i was blown away,,very beautiful voice,,

yoona is in so many covers recently,,and i love to find her many different charms,,she is so skinny,,i believe many models envy her body,,never starve herself but still look that good,,

indeed, i've read that seung gi said once, he does not like if his girlfriend expose much but,i do not think it reveals much,,,there are so many Korean actresses and idols who are almost naked (in 2 pieced bikinis or even more,,like Jessica who sang hyori's miss Korea in swimsuit, and it is still OK in the eyes of the fans),,from the context, it is clearly yoona is still very much decent with her clothes,,and she look fabulously sexy but not cheap and sensual,,
love it
8->

k7AuD1nK_bigger.pngjohn@thatssosoo

sunny didn’t want to do ‘grandpas over flowers’ because she was going through a slump but yoona convinced her by continuously showing clips

Found this on twitter ,

very interesting

I am sure some fans had already connected the dots , or is it mere just one of those coincidence :-\" :-\"

either way it was cute.

:x :x

Guest lovers77

@PL2 maybe he is prepare his body for the rookie detective. he is slim also at K2H right?? dun worry, he is a healthy man lol^^
thanks a lot YoonGi family for the warm welcome #hugs. first of all i want to introduce myself..I'm Sone and Airen :). i become fan of Yoona since her debut and become Seung Gi fan since drama Brilliant Legacy hehehe..also become YoonGi shipper since Strong Heart :)). My first impression about LSG: " is he really Korean"?? I mean he more look like South East Asia's people. tan skin (not really tan), not metrosexual (mian, maybe sometimes based on stylist i think) not look like pretty boy like korean idol lol but really i feel this guy really kind even when i just saw on TV/Internet.I love his soft personality (hehe..am i too much?:D). same as Yoona, i really like her..she's not only pretty, but she has "something on her" that i can explained. When i watched SH, i really have strong feeling regarding this two, they crush each other but dunno whether their feeling true or not. and now they become real couple.. you dunno how happy i am<3. thanks God:), thanks Yoona for waiting him over the years, and not pick other fanboy :D..and thanks Seung Gi for liking her until now. i really hope the best for you two..please stay strong..you are very loyal to each other, really amazing^^
i'm sorry chingu for this long explanation and sorry too for my poor english:)). let's now become big family..support each other like uri couple <3

Guest LềuN

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[FMV] Lee Seung Gi - Will you mary me, Yoona 

arghh can't wait for it to

be subbed !!!

and it's so cute that it was yoona who persuased sunny to go on grandpa over flowers. after all it's her namja's hyungs show. and she's a fan of 1n2d too

it's so like the epilogue on shall we date, how the girl wanted to brag about seung gi and fun stuff he does and say to her friends durings their girl chat's.

wish i can be her friend.

Guest lovers77

Yoona and Sooyoung reaction when on the dating topic..funny ;)) ;)) ;))

BjEqT_uCYAAdhnw.png:large

can't hardly wait for the full engsub >.<
cr: twitter @mystarmyangel

blairbex said: arghh can't wait for it to be subbed !!! and it's so cute that it was yoona who persuased sunny to go on grandpa over flowers. after all it's her namja's hyungs show. and she's a fan of 1n2d too it's so like the epilogue on shall we date, how the girl wanted to brag about seung gi and fun stuff he does and say to her friends durings their girl chat's. wish i can be her friend.

ya when seung gi couldnt do it due to gfb they must have traped art school hyung (lee seo jin) in by traping him that he'll

go

backpacking with sunny

i'm glad seung gi did't do gof and glad sunny overcame her slump

through Gof. i love sunny but disnt gof was such a huge deal for her.

guess i'll have to watch her episode on gof now since i forgot to watch it till the end.

since she's still in touch with seojinie hyung hope she'll do another cameo.

Guest sunshineo

@lovers77
I'he say hello to you.. welcome to YoonGi family.. ^^  >:D<

[ENG] WeMakePrice Seunggi’s White Day Sweet Date Event – Making Film

Posted on March 19, 2014 by LSGfan

March 14. Seunggi’s White Day Sweet Date – Making Film
English: LSGfan, Video: officialwemakeprice

(Banner outside WeMap: WeMap X Lee Seung GiTogether with Lee Seung Gi White Day Date.  Location~ WeMap 1st floor W Cafe)

Seunggi’s White Day Sweet Date – Making Film

[Q: How do you feel about spending a sweet date with fans?]

LSG: First off, I’m really thankful.  And every time there is an event like this, I’m thankful to have so many people show support and a lot of interest.  Ah~ I think it’s been a while since I’ve see you up close like this so I’m thankful to meet you.  I’m happy to see you.

Sweet Love Call
(ooooh~ Seunggi shakes box of fans’ phone numbers!)

LSG: There are only fans here for sure, right?
MC: Yes! (everyone yells out~ yes!!!)
Fan: Why? (everyone laughs at her frank and serious tone~)
LSG: In case my phone call is answered unhappily~ (puahahaha! Awww~)

(Phonecall winners #1, #2. #3~ Aw they all look so surprised! Cute~)

[Q: How was your trip with the Noonas?]

LSG: Um…. personally, I don’t think it was a fun trip… (Seunggi deadpans. Hahaha).  You could call it psychological suffering (LOLs) and returning with a deep sense of having recognized one’s lacking ways. It was that kind of trip.  But now having returned, and returning well,  I tend to think it was an experience that allowed me to grow and develop further.

(Omg I think he’s half-joking, half serious.  I’m totally convinced the trip was super duper hard on him… psychologically.  I feel for him but so glad it was a great learning experience!)

Autographed Signed CD Event

(omg I love the uber excited guy who got picked!  Awesome reaction!  Omg Seunggi laughing and loves it too!)

A Sweet Signing
(Always amazed by Seunggi’s fans of ALL ages.  I love how he always looks people in the eyes. Just love him!)

[Final words!]

LSG: Ah happy to meet you.  Oops not what I meant (lol. So heodang!)  Thank you so much for coming. With the excitement and love I’ve received, I’ll also do a good job in our drama filming and I’ll greet you soon through a good drama so please wait a little longer.  Next time, I’ll be seeing you often~ Thank you~

For those who were unable to be together with Lee Seunggi~
Special Bonus Track

Taking a selfie on behalf of fans~ Lee Seunggi!
(Aw glad the MC asked him to do this.)

Whenever we see him~
A smile that makes our hearts go du-geun du-geun

Let’s meet again next time, please~~~

WeMakePrice Check out Lee Seunggi’s selfie at WeMap facebook!

Guest 817amy

@sunshineo: I don't know, I found the additional comment at the end rather condescending, actually. Like, as if the dating news was actually positive for SNSD as in it brought them back up to the surface in terms of publicity, as if that's the only way they are able to keep the public interested in recent years. Not being active in the public eye and not being on the radar interest are completely different things. Urgh. Such a subtly off-putting comment, really. I'm sorry, but you brought it over saying how the comment was being supportive, while I feel otherwise. Supportive, yes, but also condescending and subtly dismissive of SNSD without, perhaps, intending to do so or realising it (I'd hope). The indication that they're lacking in popularity in Korea despite enjoying more of it overseas nowadays and that the dating news helped them in some way was just.. wtf.

Guest lovers77

@sunshineo aaww thanks a lot chingu  >:D< , can i ask you something? are you Indonesian? (sorry if i'm wrong) i'm from Bali ;))
everyday i visit Seung Gi thread at soompi,lsg fan (always loves Ann's comments^^) etc  and YAs/everything related Yoona..hahaha, but because i love both so i decided to make account here..but don't worry i always left some comment in the other thread^^, so happy to see update news about them:)

Guest tatayoung

Right now, only her

cr as tagged

yeah, yoona sometimes will appear in her member's SNS.. And she has a ufotown, too! So her fans can ask anything to her :)

Guest deershawol95

817amy said: @sunshineo: I don't know, I found the additional comment at the end rather condescending, actually. Like, as if the dating news was actually positive for SNSD as in it brought them back up to the surface in terms of publicity, as if that's the only way they are able to keep the public interested in recent years. Not being active in the public eye and not being on the radar interest are completely different things. Urgh. Such a subtly off-putting comment, really. I'm sorry, but you brought it over saying how the comment was being supportive, while I feel otherwise. Supportive, yes, but also condescending and subtly dismissive of SNSD without, perhaps, intending to do so or realising it (I'd hope). The indication that they're lacking in popularity in Korea despite enjoying more of it overseas nowadays and that the dating news helped them in some way was just.. wtf.

ann was the one who posted most of the seung gi yoona interactions and yoongi stuff over the years. she has always been witty and nice to yoona.

it is her personal blog and she has every right to say watever she wants. but she was not being an anti or mean and said she likes yoona and will love to know more about her.

so why don't we just take positive things in.? there are yoona personal

sites and yoonaddicts who is obviously yoona bias and and will place her above but we can't quote everyone of them and fight with them right? so if they are supporting yoongi as a couple. it's more than enough since it's been like just 2 and a half month that they went public.

we can't expect them to turn 180* degrees and love and praise the other like they do their bias.

so guys , peace :) \m/

Guest lovers77

@blairbex agree with you
in some personal blog..most of them will only focus in their bias..just a little bit news about their lover, same with YA's (remember, not everyone in YAs like Seung Gi/ not approve him yet- but we can't do nothing about it. just leave them:) but i found Ann's blog really lovely, i love her comment during strong heart..very supportive..her comment wise and mature seem like at acc mystarmyangel.. i adore her kekeke :D
why we have to fight about that??isn't we have YoongGi forum here?? this is the best forum to share everything about them. because this forum make us become one..YA's/Sones become Airen..so do Airen become YA's/Sone. so please more focus here..we share everything about them because we love them, right??
let's hold hands and walk along together..>:D<