[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@Era Ferawati yeah its up now. Thank you!

Haha you are right second is best. You would smile when you are texting with the girl of your dreams. Right? Haha

I think Yoona wasnt too active during GFB filming so can keep texting which is why phone didnt leave Seung Gi's side.

Kyaaaaaaa

@blairbex we will most likely see them together during the baeksang awards. I hope they both win the popularity awards again.

Baeksang awards may be in somewhere in march to may.

Guest sunshineo

revolu said:
I actually have an interesting project idea but I might save it for Seung Gi's military service. Also I'm not sure if people would even approve of it so I'll talk to some Airen's to get their reaction on whether people would like it or not.

I wrote some barebones skeleton stuff for a potential fanfic, but nothing good enough for proper reading. My idea is to chronolize their interactions starting from 2009 but with dialogue based on what they might have said behind the scenes. So something much more grounded in reality as opposed to the fanciful scenarios. Similar to what I tried to do with the ha jiwon x seung gi fanfic. Another idea is to have a fanfic style letter similar to shall we love by Banana-san, but made really obvious it was for YoonA, like actually addressing it to her and stuff, plus replies from her as well. Both are REALLY difficult to write, probably cause dialogue is difficult to put on paper well. But just giving you an idea of what may pop out in the future lol

@ibtissam22 i saw the event of gayo daejun where song ji hyo, yoona and seung gi were the MCs,..
at that time i already shipped this couple and could not be happier to find them together,,(at least seung gi could be near her and saw her face for time to time)
but little bit disappointed because seung gi tended to see at ji hyo side, btw when i tried to observe more, i came to think that was because seung gi was embarrassed, and too nervous to look at yoona,,(maybe afraid of forgetting his lines to see the girl of his dream that close his side).,,

Guest yoonabias1

NOF scene 3:25s: noona's talking about 'LSG lack of travelling knowledge, they said that he is practicing with his noonas first so he could look after his girlfriend later'
If LSG and Yoona go on a holiday together at least we know Yoona will be in good hands hahaha 

i wish they could be like celebrity couples in Hollywood or Bollywood where they travel together, live together attend events together (i don't mean yoona and seung gi have to go these extents)  without giving the public and the media to run a puppet show of their personal lives.
sure there they write about you follow you but those gossips don't ruin your image or get you antis simply because your living like a normal person with your celebrity bf/gf.  maybe  its impossible for them to be like a normal couple, but in korea where you have to deal with so much pressure,judgment from butthurt k-netz who may ruin our image if you make one wrong move will ruin your future projects will limit them to secret dating and living in hiding without being able to do things they dream of like shopping. going out on dates for places they like, doing stuff they like outdoor. feel bad for them.
or they can do what all of them do. go to another country and disappear for  short trips.celebrate special days together in a foreign country like Christmas and new year.  in anyway hope they be happy and enjoy love while they are still young.  :x

And so, I have been making caps of their Strong Heart moments.

Episode 1

1. Their eye contact when KHD asked Yoona for words of encouragement to SG
tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io1_1280.png
tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io2_1280.png

2.I can feel how much he adores her from the the way he was looking at her
tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io3_1280.png

3. Then our girl gets really shy but happy after the selection (which is sooo cute!)tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io4_1280.png

Strong Heart Ep 4

4. Looking a little sad when Yoona was explaining about the reason behind her Thank you

tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io5_1280.png

5.But then happy when it was still something about what he did for her
tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io6_1280.png

6. And then our girl feels sad when he started explaining why he is fan and that saying he "love" her is burdensome
tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io7_1280.pngtumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io8_1280.png
tumblr_n006zvcqVs1tqwm9io9_1280.png

Seriously, these two are soooo obvious with their facial expressions. Soo transparent.

Strong Heart Ep 18

7.He was obviously trying his best to be professional and not show that he is sad about the rumoured scandal. But this particular time it shows. That was a forced sad smile when KHD asked Yoona the question.
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io1_1280.png

8.This was obvious as well - he was really interested

tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io2_1280.png

9.And the really happy look knowing that she chose him
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io3_1280.png

10.There's just something about the way he looks at her
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io4_1280.png

11. That knowing look on Yoona's face that he is just gonna pick her
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io5_1280.png

12. Cant really conceal his happiness while looking at her
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io6_1280.png

13. The happy pleasantly-surprised face when he called her name gently
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io7_1280.png

14. It seems that she was swooning after he called her name gently.. Shoulders were up! I bet there were flutters in her stomach
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io8_1280.png

15.And of course our happy guy looking at the girl of his dreams
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io9_1280.png

They were probably feeling as if there are only the two of them in that studio.

Strong Heart Ep 103

16. Direct confession!!
tumblr_n0076dmEtH1tqwm9io10_1280.png

17. A really happy girl!

tumblr_n008kuB5Od1tqwm9io2_1280.png

18. When he had asked her about her ideal type, Yoona looked at Boom almost the entire time when she was answering the question

tumblr_n008kuB5Od1tqwm9io3_1280.png

19. BUT when she was explaining about the gesture that made her heart beats faster she stole a quick glance at him
tumblr_n008kuB5Od1tqwm9io4_1280.png

20. Upon listening to that it seems like he tried hard to hid a smile.. I call it a knowing hidden smile
tumblr_n008kuB5Od1tqwm9io5_1280.png

21. Do you know why? Because in the last episode when Yoona was a guest thats exactly what he did. He patted her head and stood soo close. This was edited out from the broadcast.
So without revealing directly, its like she wants him to know that he is her ideal type.
(Pardon the quality, I dont have a really good quality of this picture)

tumblr_n008kuB5Od1tqwm9io1_400.jpg

22.And this is them, looking like happy family - Yoona with the little Yoona and SG with the little Taeyang. Seems that they both like children

tumblr_n008kuB5Od1tqwm9io10_1280.png

• Like 1

i see the way yoona acting in Prime minister and I, and i have some feelings which are so obvious that she not only grows in acting but also grows in her expression and her eyes are not just innocent as it had been before in LoveRain. 
I think she has really been growing up and it probably that she has been in a relationship which help her have much more experienced in life. kekeke
(sr for my bad English) 

@yoongia if you prefer engsub by soshified, try this ^^http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ac61r_engsub-strong-heart-ep-18-tiffany-sooyoung-yoona-seohyun-ep-18_shortfilms

@-quiescent I remember somebody said the link for episode 4  in your first post doesn't work so I tried uploading it again on dailymotion under this link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19p5pk_engsub-strong-heart-tiffany-yoona-ep-4_shortfilms
@sakura22 that's really awesome work of yours ^^ feel so warm through your entire post <3 there's so much to adore about this couple
all their moments in Strong Heart are precious but for some reason I really like this Seung Gi's facial expression when Kang Ho Dong talked about Seung Gi's choosing Yoona as his ideal girl for the first time. I can't help but think some of his reactions towards Yoona in the show were a bit exaggerated but here he looks so shy and sincere at the same time :x
SoShiSubsSBSStrongHeartE01-YoonaCut10060

and the rest is history <3

Guest -quiescent

@yoongia - There's english subbed links to all of Yoona's appearances on Strong Heart (Ep 1, 3, 4, 18, 19, 103 & 104) on the first page of this thread :)
@Era Ferawati - ;) I didn't even catch on that! XD
Pretty Yoona edits today~ ♥tumblr_myvj2srUnt1rso0iwo1_500.jpgtumblr_myvamknqcM1qk1wt7o1_500.pngtumblr_mvn0kzOSBU1r0igmuo1_r2_500.png
tumblr_mdzi5g1UDY1qcb9lqo1_r1_500.png

I'm out, yo :)>-
tumblr_mn02150i341rw6cjbo1_500.gif