[Movie 2014] The Royal Tailor / Sanguiwon 상의원

StaRix

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see another face of Go Soo in this movie... and curious about the plot as well,i see that he's the main actor besides HSK ..i'm guessing both will fight for the spot as the royal dressmaker...can't wait to see them both and who will win

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin-hye to Play Queen in New Period-set Film2013122611590520254-615x1008.jpg
Korean actress Park Shin-hye. [s.A.L.T Entertainment]

Korean actress Park Shin-hye is turning into a queen of the middle age of Korea.

Park has confirmed to star in new film, whose title is translated into “King’s Costume-making Office,” set to crank in next February, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment said on Thursday.

Set in the real governmental office in the Joseon Dynasty, the period-set movie will center around the Queen and the King (Yoo Yeon-seok), who became embroiled in huge affair due to loyal courtier Dol-seok (Han Seok-gyu) and costume-making genius Gong-jin (Ko Soo).

“We have set the movie as Park’s next project thanks to the interesting scenario about costumes in the Joseon Dynasty and Park’s attractive character,” an official with S.A.L.T Entertainment explained.

This year, Park starred in box office smash “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” tvN’s romantic comedy series “Flower Boy Next Door” and most recently, SBS’s much-beloved teenage romcom “The Inheritors.”

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of S.A.L.T Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

tenasia.com/archives/76224

I can't wait for this movie. Park Shin-Hye fighting!I really like Historical movies/dramas. :) I just can't get enough of those wonderful costumes and to know Korean History bit by bit by watching this kind f movies.

Shin So-yul in "The Tailors" with Han Seok-kyu, Ko Soo and Park Sin-hye

photo391818.jpg

Actress Shin So-yul is starring in the movie "The Tailors".

Shin So-yul's agency revealed that she's taking on the role of gisaeng Wol Hyang.

Shin So-yul has starred in the romantic comedy "My P.S Partner" and mellow movie "Gyeongju" and this time she's trying out a new genre with "The Tailors".

Directed by Lee Won-seok, this movie is based in the Chosun times about the love and jealousy that occurs in an establishment that tailors clothes for the royal family.

Starring Han Seok-KyuKo SooPark Sin-hyeYoo Yeon-seok and Ma Dong-seokShin So-yul is Wol Hyang who gets involved with a certain happening.

"The Tailors" crank in this February.

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c...

hancinema.net/shin-so-yul-in-the-tailors-with-han-seok-kyu-ko-soo-and-park-sin-hye-64774.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived