[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook go on a duck boat date for their first filming of 'Cunning Single Lady' 
lee-min-jung-joo-sang-wook_1391492891_af

Upcoming MBC drama 'Cunning Single Lady' unveiled romantic still cuts of Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook's first filming session!
Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook went on a duck boat date for a flash back to the past when things couldn't be any happier for the couple before they eventually got divorced.
The scene takes place in spring in the drama, and accordingly, the actors donned thin clothing with Lee Min Jung even wearing a mini skirt in the cold weather. However, Lee Min Jung revealed the cold didn't affect her, "Because of my nervousness and thrill for the first filming, I didn't even know it was cold."
Joo Sang Wook shared, "As much as the filming kicked off to a good start, I think it will be a fun drama. I ask that you look forward to it," and Lee Min Jung said, "Completing the first filming, I think it will be a sweet and touching drama. I will work hard to become more like a 'cunning single lady'."
'Cunning Single Lady' is a romantic comedy drama about a man called Cha Jung Woo (played by Joo Sang Wook) who becomes a chaebol after getting divorced and his ex-wife Na Ae Ra (Lee Min Jung) who tries to win him back.
Cha Jung Woo is a passionate IT prodigy, while Na Ae Ra puts more effort into her looks than her studies. However, after their divorce, she goes through a difficult life, which is why, when she re-encounters her now wealthy husband, she decides to seduce him again.
'Cunning Single Lady' will premiere following 'Miss Korea' later this month!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-min-jung-and-joo-sang-wook-go-on-a-duck-boat-date-for-their-first-filming-of-cunning-single-lady#ixzz2sM0fKX4z

@MissA - The dating venue is the same but the plot should be a different one.  Han River is a a popular choice for all K-dramas.  And duck boating is considered as one of the top romantic dating choices in South Korea.
 ====================================================================================

1. The Top 15 Places to go on a Date in Seoul - Expat Contest

www.expatsblog.com › Expat Contests › Writing Contest March 2013
  • Apr 11, 2007 - A picture or image of Duck Boats on the Han River hosted by travelblog.org. ... in a few days, we realized that we better get this site up to date.img_2537.jpg

"Cunning Single Lady" : Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook's Ducky Date.2.jpg

Not too long ago, Cunning Single Lady stars Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook filmed their first scene: a cold duck boat date on the river.

The scene is supposed to be a memory of the their happy past together, and while his sweetheart, Min Jung’s Ae Ra, seems smug and spoiled, Sang Wook’s nerdy Jung Woo appears very happy as he paddles the boat.

Cunning Single Lady will premiere on MBC on February 26.

1_zpsc7a79edf.jpg~original

3_zps998fd1c5.jpg~original

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/02/04/cunning-single-lady-lee-min-jung-joo-sang-wooks-ducky-date/

P.S I'm so excited to watch this drama! Joo Sang Wook as a nerdy guy is so cute! >:D<

4dce3b76a859d28f44b6cb8170314cbe_sr '앙큼한' 주상욱, 제대로 망가졌다..촌티 고시생 변신 8분전 | 스타뉴스 | 미디어다음

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김미화 기자] 배우 주상욱 / 사진제공=MBC 배우 주상욱이 촌스러운 고시생으로 파격 변신했다. 5일 MBC 새 수목드라마 '앙큼한 돌...

관련기사
'앙큼한 돌싱녀' 주상욱, 바가지 머리+뿔테 안경 '파격 변신' 1시간전 | 헤럴드경제 | 미디어다음
'앙큼한 돌싱녀' 지상욱, 남신 어디갔어? 궁극의 촌남 변신 9분전 | TV리포트 | 미디어다음
'앙큼한 돌싱녀' 주상욱, 바가지머리 파격변신..이런 모습 처음이야 9분전 | 스포츠조선 | 미디어다음
관련기사 총 7  Bing TranslationLearn a fact corny and commercial city has transformed as the unconventional.
5, MBC drama ' new plant ' greater Anjou stone Singh (pole saw is one of the youngest swimmers, directed by and produced for circulation, Yun, fantasy, IOK media) turns into a look of the main crew sang wook.
The genius of IT, the developer took weeks, Jung-Woo car station na pole of my AE (Lee Min-Jung) and getting married I had prepared and technical notices: raw images for the first time since his debut in order to create unconventional morphing ' boorish '.
Main na nag-shaped hairstyle that resulted from head before ringing round frames, and no one dressed. In the meantime, dandy, and a lot of the look of the characters ' submitted by ' mounting was shown week sang-wook is naïve yet Gaga notices-contends the curiosity of viewers turn into.
According to the credits note as soon as you received the script na stylists advise saved several haircuts look by wearing a wig and revealed a particular passion for transforming. There are dozens of glasses even tried to frame the most dull-looking, looking, select a style, after that.
Publisher 10 and "big acting across the spectrum of a changeling would be spread out over weeks, sang wook," saying, "this drama through 2014 ' Rocco King ' in a position of looking forward to the postponement of the primary be sang wook unshirkable transformation is different," he said. On the other hand, ' hem ' greater stone Singh was a divorced couple meet again realize that romance comedy about true love. Again, the Tycoon ex-husband for the greater Anjou to flirt with women who want revenge on ex-success appeared little richard simmons and a guy Horny mature ladies, stone at stone XING XING until the growth process to reunite as a pleasant and romantic experience. Is currently airing ' Miss Korea ' comes to the end of February, the successor to the first broadcast.

xpbg.jpg

Rom-Com is extremely difficult to carry but looking at their expressions, we know something is cooking in this boat trip~

I wonder if Na Ae Ra dropped the bomb to Cha Jung Woo about divorcing him...

Poor Jung Woo  X_X

ncll.jpg

The script came in a bit late...

Jung Woo's pet is a "goldie"! Got it?

P.S. Na Ae Ra being a gold digger. No wonder Jung Woo calls his pet fish - Goldie!

Archived