[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

“CUNNING SINGLE LADY”: SASSY LEE MIN JUNG IS CUTE WITH BANGS
7_zpsa663f185.jpg~original

In the new Cunning Single Lady stills, Lee Min Jung is revealed to have bangs (probably a wig) for a younger version of her character.
Min Jung’s Ae Ra seems sweet in these stills, but her self-absorbed tendency appears to surface easily, bitchy and even sly expressions ruffling her pretty face.
The scene was filmed on January 28th in a cafe in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, and despite the freezing weather, the actress was as professional as could be, wearing a shot-sleeved, plaid dress that’s more appropriate for summer.
Min Jung is also being praised for being passionate about her role, doing a character study with the PD.
Source: http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/02/06/cunning-single-lady-sassy-lee-min-jung-is-cute-with-bangs/

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Cunning Single Lady", Lee Min-jeong's persistence

photo399050.jpg

Lee Min-jeong takes on the role of Na Ae-ra, a woman working hard after getting divorced with Cha Jeong-woo (Joo Sang-wook) in the new MBC drama "Cunning Single Lady".

The first take of the movie starts off with Na Ae-ra picking up a call from Cha Jeong-woo while she's chatting with her friends before the divorce. Lee Min-jeong always discusses the scenes and character with producer Seon Dong-seon. If she doesn't like what she did, she volunteers to retake the scene as well.

Lee Min-jeong says, "Na Ae-ra is a cunning little fox but warmth and innocence co-exists in her. She's also bold enough to handle difficult situations on her own as well".

Meanwhile, "Cunning Single Lady" is about a woman who tries to seduce her ex-husband who's now a wealthy man. To be aired after "Miss Korea".

Source

February 6, 2014
Lee Min Jung “I chose this drama to express the meaning of love and marriage”
Source: Innolife korea
8556_1.jpg

Lee Min Jung of ‘Sly divorcee’ transformed into Na Ah-ra announcing her comeback. She took the part of Na Ah-ra who is working hardly after the divorce with Cha Jeong Woo(Joo Sang Uk). She is going to give off her charm. She expressed her excited feeling. She is talking with Go Dong Sun PD about her character, and also request the retake of her scene if she doesn’t’ like it. She said “Na Ah-ra is sometimes very sly but also warm-hearted person who is very pure. I was attracted by her character. Most of all, I like it best that she is doing her best to solve all the problems after divorce.” She also said “I hope it could be a good opportunity for viewers to think about the meaning of love and marriage. I’ll do my best!” [Picture=MBC]

Lee Min Jung Is a “Cunning Single Lady” in First Drama Stills 
lmj620_zps162a4f02.jpg

First stills of Lee Min Jung for the upcoming MBC drama, “Cunning Single Lady” have been revealed!
Lee Min Jung plays the role of Na Ae Ra, who works hard to make ends meet after a divorce with her ex-husband Cha Jung Woo (played by Joo Sang Wook). Lee Min Jung is expected to be the next “rom-com queen” as she will be playing a bright, cute and comic character.
In the stills released on February 6, Lee Min Jung sports a new hairstyle that is long with side bangs. Lee Min Jung puts on a variety of facial expressions as she portrays the lovable and comical character.
Lee Min Jung’s first filming took place on January 28 at a certain cafe in Cheongpa-dong, Seoul. It is said that Lee Min Jung brightly greeted each and every staff member before going into shooting, making the set atmosphere warm and friendly.
Despite the below-zero temperatures, since the scenes are set in the summertime, she acted in thin clothing but managed to keep a smile on her face at all times.
It is also said that the actress couldn’t contain her excitement and nervousness as it is her comeback to the small screen after nine months. She made sure to check with the main PD to discuss her character and lines.
After finishing her first filming, Lee Min Jung commented, “Na Ae Ra has a fierce and cunning image but on the inside, she still has warmth and innocence. Moreover, I like that she stays strong and works hard even after a difficult divorce.”
She continued, “Through Na Ae Ra’s character, I hope the viewers can think once more about love and marriage. I will work hard to make this a drama that makes you feel good and touches your hearts.”
Production staff sources also commented, “We can feel how much Lee Min Jung researched and worked on her character every time we shoot. Please look forward to Lee Min Jung’s new transformation through this drama.”
“Cunning Single Lady” will air after “Miss Korea” comes to an end.
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/06/lee-min-jung-is-a-cunning-single-lady-in-first-drama-stills/#

Lee Min Jung puts on her mischievous charms during first filming of 'Cunning Single Lady' 
PJlAI.jpg

Lee Min Jung is hinting at her upcoming role and scenes from her new drama 'Cunning Single Lady' with a few stills, reminding us that the premiere isn't too far off!
The actress held her first filming at a cafe in Cheongpadong in Yongsangu, Seoul last month and looked excited to make her return to the small screen in nine months. The actress seemed to perfectly portray a woman whose feathers you won't want to ruffle as she goes from cute and polite to a look dissatisfaction through the photos.
Lee Min Jung shared, "Although Na Ae Ra has cunning and mischievous sides to her, behind all that there lies a warm and innocent character. More than anything else, I like how she strongly overcomes her difficult situations following her divorce."
"Through the character Na Ae Ra, I would like for this to be an opportunity for viewers to think about the meaning of love and marriage. I will work hard for it to be remembered as a sweet and touching drama."
 'Cunning Single Lady' is a romantic comedy drama about a man called Cha Jung Woo (played by Joo Sang Wook) who becomes a chaebol after getting divorced and his ex-wife Na Ae Ra (Lee Min Jung) who tries to win him back. 
'Cunning Single Lady' will premiere following 'Miss Korea' later this month!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-min-jung-puts-on-her-mischievous-charms-during-first-filming-of-cunning-single-lady#ixzz2sbYH6JcS

February 7, 2014
Behind cuts of Lee Min Jung from the first shooting of 'Ambitious Single' unleashed
Source: STARN News
20140207104153169455.jpgOn February 6th, the production team of new MBC drama, 'Ambitious Single', released behind cuts of Lee Min Jung from the first shooting.
The photos were taken from a scene where Na Ae Ra(Lee Min Jung) getting a phone call from her husband, Cha Jung Woo(Joo Sang Wook), while chatting wither her friends. Lee Min Jung is showing a lovely look with a long hair style, and a great number of fans are showing enthusiastic welcome for her comeack.
The first shooting took place on February 28th at a café that is located in Chungpa-dong, Seoul. Lee Min Jung appeared at the shooting set with a bright smile, and went around to say hello to each staffs.
Lee Min Jung had to wear short sleeved top, because the setting of the drama is summer. However, Lee Min Jung never lost her bright smile, and deeply impressed all of the staffs by showing an amazing concentration to her parts.
Lee Min Jung also looked very excited to return to drama. She went through thorough discussions with production director Go Dong Sun, and never missed monitoring herself after each shots. When she was not satisfied, she volunteered herself for another take.
After the first shooting, Lee Min Jung said, "Na Ae Ra might look a bit foxy at first, but she is a very good natured girl. I really loved how she goes through a series of troubles without losing her energy."
She went on, "I hope people would think about what love and marriage really means while watching this drama. I will do my best so that this drama would remain in many people's memory for a long time."
Meanwhile, 'Ambitious Single' will premiere in late February as the sequel of 'Miss Korea'.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

Guest soompigalz

Additional Pics of the Script Reading

lmj641_zpsc1ab8923.jpg

lmj624_zps9ac9c53c.jpg

lmj637_zps87c57181.jpg

lmj638_zps25eecb6e.jpg

lmj627_zps0eaaaf7d.jpg

lmj639_zpsf977980c.jpg

lmj626_zpsc004925c.jpg

lmj625_zpsff54d735.jpg

lmj628_zpsead473a0.jpg

lmj640_zps44108715.jpg

lmj632_zps9d676c88.jpg

lmj633_zpsa798d01a.jpg

lmj642_zps28e90e00.jpg

Actor Kim EungSoo playing Na AeRa's Father
lmj630_zps6a0385be.jpg

Actor Lee JungKil playing Guk YeoJin-Guk SeungHyun's father
lmj629_zpse7ed9e0b.jpg

Kim YongHee as Na AeRa's Brother
lmj631_zps92131ea9.jpg

lmj635_zpsf3efc8e0.jpg

Lee ByongJun as Guk YeoJin's Dad's Secretary
lmj634_zps3d8f4a5f.jpg

lmj636_zpscdcf7b5c.jpg

Credit: MBC

Cunning Single Lady

Cast

Source - AsianWiki

hi. my first post in this thread. i love Joo Sang Wook and been waiting for another lead role for him and thankful that this one will be a rom/com coz i like to see his smiles.  :x been reading previous post and just happy. i am excited already.the synopsis is intriguing...
:D

Archived