[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BiC7NNkCMAApnMA.jpg:large

Ae Ra with her red lips looks like the New Dracula especially with the black seat which gave an illusion of a cape...

The question is more for CJW & NAR - will they be able to heal their wounds?  If not, is there a point of getting back together?

Hello everyone! I hope you guys don't mind if I join in this forum.

It seems like the episodes each week are getting better and better.

I really love the chemistry of out OTP and NAR's chemistry with the second lead.

I love both men's expression when they are looking at NAR. I'm so glad the second lead is such a good actor and hot too.

I'm looking forward to the time when the second lead falls for NAR. I wonder how he'll react once he finds out that NAR is CJW's ex -wife.

NAR doesn't fail to make me laugh in every episode. What she does in her imaginations are so hilarious.  I'm so happy she's not the typical damsel in distress kind of character or else I won't be able to stand her.

I'm so looking forward to watching the last ep with eng sub.

Does any of you know what CJW told NAR when they were inside the house? NAR looked so hurt that I felt really sorry for her.

hi everyone the first time I read the summarized this drama I thought Na Ae-Ra was a diamond eater but finally I was wrong this is a good person
Despite the fact that she and Jung-Woo still fighting I understand it because she wants to keep his pride is the most important thing she must guard took everything.
I think Na Ae Jung-Woo loved his way or why she would sacrifice to work if she does not love him she would leave from the beginning.
I think Jung-Woo love Forever why else would he keep the model home is simply because he feels betrayed and hurt.
I'm odds ra na ae-I want it that revenge but it should not do that because both of them will risk his injured will not help matters I hope they can heal the wounds of their hearts.
I'll confess I hate to see the head of all the world will know that when they Ae Na-Ra is the former Jung-Woo will have fun
;))

@cg96 She told him the house was their dream while he told her it's his dream not"theirs" and that he knows she came to woo him back now that he is rich,she thinks he is the old stupid guy and to dissaperar from his sight...he said that the promise of their marriage was not a dream but greed for her and he doesn't know why he met such a greddy women and that he doesn't want to meet her again and that he wants to live happy as well...that's more or less what he told her
if i liked the second guy before the show started now i like him mooooooooooore!:x

Archived