[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan I kept looking for him wondering where he was! This was filmed adter he got hurt right? So ya maybe he did go to the doctor. Ugh I need translations! They seemed genuinely worried for him, they really became a family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , we follow this family for 5 months , I'm gonna miss them. There laughter and bickering .. i will miss it.. :(( :(( only 1 episode left..

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fAn! Me too!!! :(( :(( I'm just not ready to let them go [-( all four funny sons and 1 cute daughter, they grew on me and all those cute oppa and Omma's too! ;;)

I watched 4S1D late and caught up with all episodes, I just love the reality show, their bonding as a real family and now is going to be ended.  I am also not ready to let go yet, especially I will miss seeing Jaewon in the variety show.

:(

Guest jaewon fan

Hello guys.. this week will be the finale.. :(

Anyway , here is the trailer released from KNTV Japan. They are going to broadcast this show but don't know when.. can't undertand Japanese.. :D :-??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d09ZgfXeCGI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest jaewon fan

A new cast had been confirm for Season 2… :( Who do you think will stay and who will go from the Season 1 member?..

[단독] 김보성, '사남일녀2' 출연..의리 외치다 러브콜 봇물 | 미디어다음 http://durl.me/6xa8an

Kim Bo-seong (김보성)

This new guy is old , born 1966 , maybe he is Kim Gura replacement..

Season 1 ends this week and season 2 starts filming August and will be broadcast on Sept.

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan im hoping jaewon oppa will stay but who knows if he will. I don't think gura oppa will stay and im fine with that lol kmj will and maybe honey? I do im sad its ending and it wont be the same cast :((

'Four Guys One Girl' to return with season 2 in September

honey-lee--kim-gu-ra_1400729600_af_org.j

Good news for avid viewers of 'Four Guys One Girl' as the show has announced its plan to return with a second season this September!

SEE ALSO: 'Four Guys One Girl' to air its season finale later this month

The 'Four Guys One Girl' PD Kang Young Sun stated, "We are preparing to begin filming season two in August with the goal of it airing in September." The variety show previously announced its upcoming season finale due to low viewer ratings, but it won't be gone for long as it is set to return this fall.

As mentioned previously, 'Four Guys One Girl' will air its season finale on May 23. '7 Hungry House Guests' starring SHINee's Key and more is the follow-up variety show in its time slot and will air on the 30th!

Source:akp

Very good news guys!

Guest jaewon fan

Preview for tonight final episode...

"#사남일녀 5개월간의 대장정! 형제들에게 생긴 기분좋은 변화와 남기고픈 이야기, 그리고 장구리에서의 마지막 날 이야기가 오늘 펼쳐집니다! http://t.co/hHiFeOIPXz"

Guest jaewon fan

Watch Four Sons and One Daughter Season 1728b4710b912c8fc1f1c2f3bfe039245d788215d

First Family : 4 Episodes 

January 3, 2014 :               Episode 1    (English Sub.)                   

January 10,2014 :              Episode 2                        

January 17,2014 :              Episode 3                        

January 24,2014:               Episode 4 

Second Family : 4 Episodes (Guest: Jung Eunji /A Pink)                  

January 31,2014:               Episode 5  (English Sub)

February 7,2014:               Episode 6  (English Sub)

February 14, 2014            Episode 7   (English Sub)

February 28, 2014             Episode 8   (English Sub)

3rd Family : 3 Episodes (Guest: Shin Bora - Comedian/TV Host)

March 7, 2014 :                Episode 9    (RAW)         

March 14,2014:                Episode 10  (RAW)     

March 21,2014:                Episode 11  (RAW)       

4th Family : 4 Episodes (Guest: Kim Woo Bin - Actor/Model)

March 28,2014:                Episode 12   (RAW)    

April 4,2014 :                   Episode 13   (RAW)      

April 11,2014:                  Episode 14   (RAW) 

April  25,2014:                 Episode 15   (RAW)      

5th Family : 4 Episodes (Guest: Park Joong Hoon - Actor/Comedian)

May 2, 2014:                   Episode 16   (RAW)

May 9, 2014:                   Episode 17    (RAW)        

May 16, 2014                  Episode 18   (RAW)         

May 23,2014:                  Episode 19   (RAW) 

Guest jaewon fan

Episode 19 high lights video cuts...

:D \:D/ =))

Kim Jae Won oppa and Lee Honey make fun of Gura by preparing seaweed roll stuffed with a lot of garlic and chilly , i think they thought he won't like it but they are wrong.. [-X [-X Gura has strange taste.. he likes it.. :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

Usually Jaewon oppa is the last one in bed.. this time.. Gura take the role.. :)) :))

=)) =)) But he went to jog which is good.. :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

Here are some cute photos of 4 Sons and 1 daughter siblings.. :)) :)) :))
10330398_615156198568589_210823560331656
10363526_615156175235258_772168160402051

Jaewon oppa likes to play around... :)) :)) :))

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan I cant believe its over :(( I wish people would have taken more of an interest in this show! Ugh its so frustrating #-o now hopefully jaewon oppa does another drama and maybe season 2 of 4s1d? [-O<

Guest luvskjw

Hi guys,
Have been reading the posts, but haven't posted comments.  My mom is in the hospital, so it is either I read the posts in a rush before going to the hospital, or  by the time I get home from the hospital I am exhausted and all I can do is I-)  I-)  I-)  I-)

So sorry that the 4S1D is taking a rest right now and we don't know yet if KJW will be back as part of the cast ... but the thought of his taking a drama is really nice.  Perhaps he can alternate between RS1D and a drama, that way we will be watching him almost all the time!  :))

Hugs to every one.  Today is Memorial Day here in the USA, honoring those who died in the wars.  I will be leaving for the hospital in a little while, so I must now say "so long" ... for now.   :-h

Guest jaewon fan

@tulipw‌ @luvskjw‌ :D have you watch the last episode?

I'm wondering if Jaewon oppa will become vegetarian from now on :)) :)) :))

He feel really bad when he was taking the duck egg. The poor duck lost her egg.. ;)) i think animals are like humans too. They feel sad when there children was taken from them , not to mention they are going to be eaten.. :(

%7Boption%7D2014052614415918677_20140526144256_1.jpg%7Boption%7D

@luvskjw‌ how's your Mom? take care of your self too. :(

Archived