Korean beauty product recommendations / reviews!

Guest Leah Llamas

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest artisticallychallengednancy

@XOXOMicky_YooChun
OMG LOL that's so awesome!! Makes me want to buy the lipstick now. 
I recommend Etude House Dear My Jelly Lip Talk ^_^ haven't reviewed it on my YouTube Channel yet but I have a haul on there that talks about it. It's def. one of my faves now. So moisturizing and buildable color. I want to get a couple more when I go to Korea next year!! Woo woo does anyone else think this lipstick is just amazing?

Guest Janie Lee

here are one of the best korean skincare recommendations ^___^
you can watch it on my youtube video or read it on my blog. i don't go on soompi too often so i usually leave my links. :) hope you guys don't mind!

Guest radenayu

If you like matte lips, you maybe gonna like this product. Etude House Color Lips Fit in BE101.
etude+house+color+lips+fit+beige+review+

Review >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/04/review-etude-house-color-lips-fit-in.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kariilove

I have really dry skin and I use Etude House's Collagen Moistful line and it not only works wonders, but smells awesome too. I would definitely recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest radenayu

Hi! I just updated my blog with a review of Korean product, Baviphat Fiber Proof Topcoat Mascara 
http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/05/review-baviphat-fiber-proof-topcoat.html

baviphat+top+coat+mascara+review+imagina

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jolive213

TKM (Traditional Korean Medicine) Product.
First skin care product that is targeting skin immune system. Having healthiest skin immune system is the key to Anti-aging, bacterial infection and etc
Jarvis Cream helps skin invulnerable framework to be at the most healthiest condition and Jarvis Serum enter through skin; actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.

It is not launched, they are just providing clinical trial. Visit JARVIS COSMETICS DOT COM for detailed info.
1Z9Vyaa.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gisellaaa

Check out my new review of Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in #6 Grapefruit Jelly!Follow me on GFC, and comment on my posts to let me know so I can follow back! :)
Check it out here --> http://carbon-and-diamonds.blogspot.com/2014/06/review-etude-house-lovely-cookie.html
photo+3.JPG

photo+1.JPG

Guest ciracle

Thank you !!! What a very informative article you wrote. As a person just discovering Asian skincare, all these Korean skincare brand names were very confusing to me before discovering this post. Thank you for straightening it out for me. It all makes sense now. You can also take a look in some of our Korean Cosmetics Online

Guest radenayu

Check out my latest post, REVIEW: TONYMOLY - CRYSTAL EYE DECORATION NO.1 (WHITE)

tonymoly+crystal+eye+decoration+review+i

http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/06/review-tonymoly-crystal-eye-decoration.html

Caolion Pore Mool Pool Deep CleansingTonymolly delight tint #2It's Skin Power 10  formula VC effectorMissha  PP BB creamMissha all aroun Safe Block itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 20px 10px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; z-index: 0; width: 660px; line-height: 24px; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(94, 10, 94); font-family: Georgia, 'Nimbus Roman No9 L', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Leah Llamas

http://jonggett.tumblr.com/post/91613358722

go check out my haul from nature republic! Mini reviews on a couple items I got! 

Guest CarlyH

I review a lot of Korean cosmetics on my blog: www.ambereyesblog.comMy favourite products are:Clio water balm BB creamEtude House baking soda cleanserEtude House Fresh Cherry lip tintEtude House cupcake all over colourEtude House All Shockara mascaraEtude House collagen moistfull rangeEtude House Play 101 pencilsThe Face Shop Mango Seed rangeThe Face Shop Chia Seed rangeThe Face Shop Face It highlighterThe Face Shop Make Me Star waterproof eyeliner+ more!

Guest Whitegata

I highly recommend Holika Holika Eyeshadow #08 , Holika Holika Desert Time Prime Lipbalm, and Etude Houses Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton fit with SPF 30 PA++. Extremely cute packages and also beautiful colors!

Sorry if this question seems out of place but is there anyone who has bought Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Sleeping Pack? I Heard you were either supposed to choose between that or the moisturizer but does that mean that you put on the mask every night, just like you would put on the moisturizer every morning or is it just once or twice per week?

Archived