Korean beauty product recommendations / reviews!

Guest Leah Llamas

Guest jolive213

Here is my review at Jarvis Cosmetics... http://queenjessicalee.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/just-completed-clinical-trial-with-jarvis-cosmetics/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sydsunshine

Secret Key dupes of SK-II Treatment Essence and Estee Lauder's Advanced night repair. I love secret key, their products are free from the 7 no-nos (parabens, alcohol, etc) and CHEAP. I only paid $18 for the SK-II dupe. It comes with 90% pitera, like SKI-IICan see my review here53734-skclaims.jpg?w=569&h=4985adae-3d8e5737-4182-44fb-a310-cfce73ad15

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leah Llamas1430293129

http://www.ileauuh.co.vu/2014/08/review-face-shop-rice-water-bright.html#comment-form 
latest review on a cleansing oil :) 

Guest jolive213

I have posted my review about Jarvis Cream & Serum on my blog. I hope you will love to check that out.http://queenjessicalee.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/just-completed-clinical-trial-with-jarvis-cosmetics/

Guest skincaretips

jolive213 said: I have posted my review about Jarvis Cream & Serum on my blog. I hope you will love to check that out.http://queenjessicalee.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/just-completed-clinical-trial-with-jarvis-cosmetics/

• 2 weeks later...

It has to be 3CE tho some of you may not agree. But the pigment of their products is really outstanding and the variety of colour is just @@ Every time when I browse their products I can hardly make the decision on which colour to buy. I also recommend Etude House and Innisfree masks. They are not pricy at all but effective!! I ordered them online but the Innisfree one is not always available. Any recommendation on how to get it? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tulip Love

My current Korean beauty faves include~
Skincare - Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream, Skinfood Black Sugar First SerumBB creams - Etude House Precious Minerals (for day to day), Mizon Snail BB Cream (for slightly better coverage day to day wear)Foundation - Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation (glow version for dewy skin)Lips - Etude House Cherry Tint, Peripera Water TintEyes - Etude House Bling bling stick (the gold one)
...I have more faves, but the ones mentioned here are all products I use very regularly and love ^.^
I've reviewed a few of them on my beauty blog here

Hi everyone! Recently( last month) I went to a conference for Tatcha Japanese Skincare products and I received some products as a gift. I haven't wrote any reviews yet...( but i will soon) I did write a short post on the company and the products i received though. It's not much but check it out. ^___^ 

Just so you know, their products are amazing, and their company just started a couple years back.  It's extremely high quality, I'm in love ^___^
IMG_8939.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest artisticallychallengednancy

Too Cool for School products are so underrated but they're so awesome!! just reviewed their glossy blaster tint

Guest Anna.indeed

Etude%2BHouse%2BWonder%2BPore%2BFreshnerEtude House Wonder Pore Freshner is pretty nice! Although it lists alcohol as a second ingredient (sigh...), the product is quite moisturizing and refreshing. It does a pretty good job removing dirt from the skin~
BTW, if you would like to see the full review, check out my blog! :)

• Tony Moly BCDation - it's BB cream, CC cream, and foundation in one. Coverage is decent and lasts long even during hot and humid days.
  • Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight - The perfect red tint (imo). Can be used both on the cheeks and lips. Very very pigmented and lasts long. Can be a bit drying but top it off with clear lip balm and you're good to go. Smells and tastes nice, too. :D
  • Etude House Drawing Eyebrow - Great texture, natural looking, lasts long.
  • Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint - Lip gloss, lip tint, and lipstick in one. I just love how it feels on my lips.
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact - Great for setting makeup and touch ups. :)
  • Innisfree Eco Safety Daily Sunblock - Doubles up as a good makeup base!

• 1 month later...

Archived