[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

tumblr_oxrirjlbPM1ugap1qo4_400.pngtumblr_oxrirjlbPM1ugap1qo5_400.png

tumblr_oxrirjlbPM1ugap1qo6_540.jpg

Our members have been spotted today at Incheon airport on their way to film the 1N2D “10 years anniversary special” episode abroad.
No official statement has been made yet regarding their destination but fans who posted the pictures made speculations such as Japan, Canada or Brasil.
Despite the strike still going on at KBS (and MBC) the 1N2D team had planned this special for a long time so filming could not be postponned.
I’m just crossing my fingers the original PDs, writers and other staff members are part of the trip as well…
I know they’re all currently fighting for a just cause, but it would be too sad to imagine a 10 years special without Ilyong PD, Kim Seong PD, Gyutae FD, the sassy writers and our favorite lighting and helicam directors :’(

• Like 4

^^ I spotted Gyutae FD and the no-longer-maknae writer in the last episode. So the PDs and veteran writers were the only one who joined the strike. But, I agree that they should be complete at least for this special. If they have to rush the shoot because of their visas, then maybe they're not going to Japan because they mentioned during the Drama Róad episode that South Koreans don't need visas to go there. And still no sighting even hours after they flew from SK? My wild guess is they are flying to the other síde of the globe like in  L.A. because there was a plan before or I don't know, maybe Mt. Everest or South Pole, the làtter was brought up at the beginning of the season.:D

• LOL 1

This is good news!  :thumbsup: 

They have only 3 more months before the year ends to celebrate this significant milestone. So glad that KBS decides to go ahead and produce the anniversary special whoever is filming it. Otherwise, it will be a waste to miss this because of the strike. 

• Like 1

Kazakhstan is very random :D. I assumed this is a popularity race but in a global scale and in unexpected places (that's why they're keeping mum about their whereabouts). I mean, they have international fans, but going to Kazakhstan for a fan signing event is super random. The other three might be in Bhutan or in northern Marianas.:D

Edited: One fanpic has the hashtag #guerillafansigning. So yea, they're going to selected countries unannounced for a fan signing event. How about my country, guys????:huh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 10/13/2017 at 7:14 PM, kjmcth said:

NEWS released but not mention country they go today...

Hide contents

1 post dc1n2d say they go Kazakhstan   / canada  (same 1 post on ig say go canada ) .. not official 

team 1n2d go abroad  today for 10th anniversary .. they can't hold anymore where they  preparing a special 10th anniversary since the beginning of this year.... ..will be broadcast from October to November

p/s when go abroad = they already started plan  with  visa member and all staff  .... 

fanpic -- donggu-junho defconn seem like 1 team 

kjm-cth=jjy 

so it true  info from dc1n2d 

• Like 1

They sure spent a lot of money for this anniversary special lol.

@Sujin-a It is. Kazakhstan is not known for having big K-pop fans, so it's interesting that they picked that country. At least there were people there who recognized them lol.

There are many K-Pop fans in Canada so I think it'll be easier for the Canada team to find people who recognize them. The flight to Canada is longer and the time difference is bigger so I think we will get fancam from the other team later. It's still morning there.

I wonder if each team will visit more than one country.

• Thanks 1

More fancams!!!

Just scroll the insta page. I don't how to copy paste pics on mobile aheee. Kim Seong PD is apparently with the Turkey team so I hope Ilyong is Team Canada because Junho needs constant monitoring ahahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It's nice that they were able to visit the Korean community abroad and not just to cater to KPop fans. They're lots of Koreans too in Canada (if Team Deffcon is really Canada-bound), but looks like they're still up in the air at this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Because it's weekend, and I have time to fangirl (and I'm bored), I did a brief research on Kazakhstan-SK relations:

From Wiki:

Koryo-saram

In the late 1930s thousands of Koreans in the Soviet Union were deported to Central Asia, supposedly to prevent further Japanese espionage. These people are now known as Koryo-sarams. It is estimated that 100,000 ethnic Koreans still live in the territory of Kazakhstan. The presence of these ethnic Koreans helps to strengthen ties between the two countries.

This year, Korean diaspora are celebrating their 80th settlement year in Asia. The Korean diaspora in Kazakhstan includes 107,169 people, according to 2016 statistics. They grow as excellent Kazakh citizens and are a very good bridge to connect Kazakhstan with Korea (Source: https://astanatimes.com/2017/09/kazakhstan-and-south-korea-25-years-of-mutual-sympathy-trust-and-support/)

You can read more about Korean diaspora online. Very interesting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@kjmcth I've read some.speculations on 1n2d discussion page that Junho team went to Cuba and that Toronto was just a layover? Oh whatever ahaha. Hope we'll get some pics of Junho team soon. :D (sidenote: I personally think Cuba has more interesting tales about Korean migrants than Canada)

안녕!!!

• Thanks 2

wow! 1n2ds went big on this new trip. i cant wait to see the outcome~ how was the country selected? maybe bokbulbok style with a dart. hahaha.

p/s: i feel this is a special episode in relation to the anniversary celebration. for an anniversary episode i think all members should be together in one place~ hehe. nontheless, i'm elated filming is ongoing~ :D

• Like 1

@Sujin-a Thanks for your little research lol. So there's a real reason why they picked Kazakhstan. The show didn't just pick any random country to be visited. It's because they have history related to Korea somehow. If they just wanna have fanmeeting event with fans outside Korea, it'd be easier to pick country where they have many viewers like a country from SEA for example. It's closer and they could easily find fans there. But they want something deeper than fanmeeting.

Cuba? Does Cuba also have Korean community living there? Canada makes much more sense to me.

@katakwasabi I guess they want to cover more than one country so they split the members. It seems like they want to show Korean community living in foreign country for generations. Who knows they will unite somewhere since we don't know if each team only visit one country or more.

• Like 2

@montanari The history of South Koreans in Cuba is actually sad. They came because of the promise of good fortune esp the massive migration was around Japanese occupation, and they ended up working in farmlands in South America. There is a documentary and a blog that you can goggle.

• Like 4