Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest chappykoo

@lunagal omgggg thank youuuuu!!! HOW CAN PEOPLE HATE YYS??HOW CAN HE BE SO PRECIOUS LIKE THAT HUHUHUHU...
because of YYS, my life finds a whole new world...Aladdin_-_A_Whole_New_World_(1).gif

btw..응사에필 방송 황당. 응답하라 유연석이냐? 저런 프로그램이 방송되나니 방송제작자들 창피한줄 알아야한다. 킹콩은 힘만 센게 아니라 정의롭잖아. 그쪽 이름이 너무 아까워.

lol people actually go as far as accusing bcs kingkong ent is powerful then they can do anything and make the epilogue into YYS centric :)) i've seen this type of complains since epiloge 1 aired tho sigh...

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wintrydaze

zannloo said:just ignore the haters, didnt read the article but im pretty sure its only the minority, neutral viewers wouldn't care and they might just fall in love with yys after seeing his personality off screen teeheedammit this guy is TOO CUTE kyahhhh 

Wow, finally what Blue said before that both of ship will be at peace is coming ! They got the endgame and we got special episode. Thank you my eternal enemy PD-nim :)>- for giving us drool-worthy YYS scene ( point to the hot choco abs :* )
So for haters,
Why-so-serious.gif

reposting from Couple thread,In a very OFF topic post, 
How old is Baro? I'm seriously going to ship him with Do Hee. LOL They looked so cute in that Special. I don't know If anyone noticed that or not, But I thought in the BTS the age gap between JW and GAR was felt,way more than the Drama itself. You really can't feel any sizzling chemistry between them. It really looked like a "way older" brother and his "way younger" sister in those BTS scenes. I at least couldn't feel any couply love between them other than Older Brother and younger sister love. I can't believe There are some fans shipping them together .LOL I couldn't feel anything between them. While There are quite age gap between YYS and GAR but since YYS is great at acting cute and adorkable You can't really feel it. While JW really looks like a way bigger Oppa or Hyung to those casts and There seems to be some sort of respect for him in there,Like you have for around elderly.

@lunagal thank you for the translation! <3 I think I understand why Dohee wants to be on WGM with him, though. Given his bright personality, he could manage to bring out the best in people especially a shy girl like Dohee. I knew it. I always have this feelings that YYS in real life is a prankster / rascal on the exterior but a deep thinker on the interior. And lmao at him wanting to bet on Jungwoo, too since JW gonna buy them a meal. Why is this guy so cuteeeeee
@chappykoo lololol if KingKong is powerful enough, then the husband would be CB, duhhhhh. What's going on with those people's head, though? The simplest way to explain that there are more CB in this epilogue is that his own self camera probably contains the best/funniest moments deem worthy to be aired on the tv special / epilogue. If I'm going to be ridiculous as them and starts to make up theories, I'd go with saying that it's tvN who's trying to milk on the newfound CB craze after the ending hence the more screentime for him for the sake of rating :P
Remember when they were saying how CB/YYS fans were giving him bad names because of their reactions after the ending? Now look who's talking. This taste oh so delicious. 
@wintrydaze awwwwhh it pains me too ;____; but let's view this positively. Hate = attention. Them hating on him intensely would draw attention on the general public since their hate are nowhere near justified. YYS is a sweetheart so why the hate? It will probably make even neutral people to be protective of him and love him even more. So, YYS may the force be with you bb!

Guest sslvlvlvss

@zannloo Yes! Just ignore the haters... I think YYS showed a sense of humor which viewers would be attracted, so editors put more parts compared to JW. JW is also a brilliant actor, but I think he looked a little bit shy in front of the self camera. I think parts for Baro was also huge. Epilogue 2 is about 49 mins long and CB's part is about 19 mins, which isn't that long. Most of the bad comments are not general public's idea. Fans from Reply 1994 gall (notorious as you guys know)  rushed to the news pages, leaving bad comments,,,. They are just wasting time for trolling. Have pity on them!
ieUKWzv.jpg

9Jp23sb.jpg

+ These were photographed on 3, Jan, during The informant filming at the library!The informant takes on very controversial subject(Hwang woo suk scandal) in Korea, so it seems like film staffs are careful to deal with the media until the film releases.

Guest chappykoo

@anoosha but i ship YYS with Baro :(( but yeah lol when Dohee cried during the goodbye scene he hugged her and comfort her d'awwwww

but guyyyys.. remember when Dohee said her fave is CB? now we know why :))
@day_dreamer yes if you read on twitter so many koreans are like "kkkkkkkkkkk yoo yeon seok kkkkkkkkkkkk so cuteee" "yys is so cute kkkkkkkkkk" "really like yys kkkkkkkk" seems like the episode was sooo funny i wanna watch it with sub please :)
but according to unsatisfied viewers it's a boring eps :)) and they said "from 60 mins epilogue 2 45 mins is all about yys..is this reply yys??" i died :)
its like backfired them..what they said to CB shippers are back to them sigh...i feel you *virtual pats on shoulders*
edit:@sslvlvlvss yes i saw Baro and sung dong il's NG also trending on daum..btw i want to watch all his upcoming movies asap :((

Yoo Yeon Seok twitt this:

하루하루 감사하고 또 감사하고 행복한 나날들인것같습니다 팬여러분들도 하루하루 감사해하며,행복한 나날들이 였으면 좋겠네요~!

He is never been happier this days and also thanks and appreciate all fans each day, and hope we too, have a happy days.

Please correct me if my translation not right.

@day_dreamer
So True. As my Angelina Jolie says If People are hating on someone,It means That person has something to offer that They lack it in themselves or in their idols.
BTW These reactions actually confirmed my earlier post That I said, Them attacking CB's fans Because CB fans were angry after the Drama ended,was baseless attacks.Because I'm sure The attack was way worse than anything seen before,If It was the other way around. I still feel like even the crew saw That CB fans were eventually better in term of dealing with these things and so They chose that way to end it. DC posts, them threatening the staff If T wasn't the end game,Them attacking any CB shipper in there and the list goes on and now these hates they are sending to YYS and not even his character show How They really are. So Maybe Yes,T as the end game was the safest way for YYS and us. Who knows. I know Those fans at DC are scary,Way scary to be honest judging by their comments in past and now.

Guest wintrydaze

sslvlvlvss said: @zannloo Yes! Just ignore the haters... I think YYS showed sense of humor which viewers would be attracted, so editors put more parts compared to JW. JW is also a brilliant actor, but I think he looked a little bit shy in front of the self camera. I think parts for Baro was also huge. Epilogue 2 is about 49 mins long and CB's part is about 19 mins, which isn't that long. Most of the bad comments are not general public's idea. Fans from Reply 1994 gall (notorious as you guys know)  rushed to the news pages, leaving bad comments,,,. They are just wasting time for trolling. Have pity on them!

Guest nogogogogo

@anoosha   Anyway, it's the fault of the production team to make fans attacking each other. Maybe it's what they want, to gain attention   :-B

Thank you for all the updates @day_dreamer @zannloo @sslvlsslvss ! Haters are gonna hate. It's pretty inevitable since the drama put YYS and JW as rivals for the non existent love triangle some fans unfortunately believe it's all about competition. YYS is such a great guy. He doesn't read any of those comments since he is so busy. So don't worry everyone! Today is the last day of this drama stuff. Yay! There is much more love than the Werewolf boy and Gangnam Oppa days. The maturity of fans these days. Sigh.

Guest nogogogogo

I am just wondering, is he giving a lecture or presenting a study? If he's the lecturer Yoo, can I attend the class? :D I will try to fail and beg him for some private coaching  :\">

Guest chappykoo

i wonder whats the rating for today's ep tho...i hope it's high and i hope many variety show PDs watched this ep too...please varshowgodssss!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Archived