Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

tumblr_mz6g35wPXw1qg1jhoo1_r1_500.jpg
just another simple 'project' that I did these days.. my first time drawing human digitally and yes it is really hard. please tell me, if it is too girly. *because sometimes I feel it looks more like a girl than a boy.. -__-
still working for the fan project, and want to say a big THANK YOU for every one who works so hard for our daily dose of yoo yeon seok.. *virtual hug for every one*

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That photo of him in the army is actually the screenshots from the amateur movie that he and his friends did during serving in the military. I just woke up when I found the video of the movie being uploaded onto Weibo and I had a good laugh watching the video because he basically did the story of him being betrayed by the girlfriend. Sorry, YYS oppa I can't help it :P He looks so young in that video though. Though he should be 23 in 2007 (during the time the movie being made) he looks like he's 16/17 to me. 
Let me search it on Weibo and I'll get back here with the videos for all of you to see
Edit: Here there are -
Credits to CoS1Mo at Weibo
Part 1 : http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XwLTOufKGzoPart 2 : http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WGnF4JxbsVM

Guest adniRose

kaylanurul

said: Oh well... since I couldn't even track down the mother thread, I'll just take the liberty to post it here. This is video that compiles Free Hug events of all reply stars, including our YYS. You can see just how big his crowd was in comparison to others.. 

cr: UPTV YouTube

tiffanyndo said: Has anyone here already watched General Hospital 2? I would love to watch it for YYS's cuts but don't know which particular episodes he was in :)

^ YAY! so he is going to be in the concert!!! I hope that he is maintaining his health amidst this crazy schedule, too... but man, I'm going to celebrate for this news.
I might be like this watching the concert haha

Guest sslvlvlvss

not the concert, but new years day music talk show
star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=50360&year=2014

kaylanurul said: tiffanyndo said: Has anyone here already watched General Hospital 2? I would love to watch it for YYS's cuts but don't know which particular episodes he was in :)

^ YAY! so he is going to be in the concert!!! I hope that he is maintaining his health amidst this crazy schedule, too... but man, I'm going to celebrate for this news.
I might be like this watching the concert haha

Guest sslvlvlvss

@kaylanurul No, he will not attend the concert on 15, Feb. New years day talk show will be aired on 31, Jan, recorded on 20. You can go there as an audience if you register this by 12th (through a raffle though) :  program.interest.me/tvn/reply1994/49/Apply/Write I think Kingkong ent misunderstood between the concert and new years day talk show at firstI'm from DC yys gall so please forgive my rough English! ^_^

sslvlvlvss said: @kaylanurul No, he will not attend the concert on 15, Feb. New years day talk show will be aired on 31, Jan, recorded on 20, Jan. You can go there as an audience if you register this (through a raffle though) :  program.interest.me/tvn/reply1994/49/Apply/Write I think Kingkong ent misunderstood between the concert and new years day talk show at firstI'm from DC yys gall so please forgive my rough English! ^_^

Guest sslvlvlvss

@kaylanurul Yes he is very busy now... There are 6 commercials planned, (4 fashion brands, cheers for his hot bodyㅋㅋㅋ) and he is now filming the informant, and it would be end in Feb. 상의원 will be filmed during 17 Feb~July, and Secret Temptation, Feb~May. He is the busiest actor in Korea now! Fans in Korea are worried about his busy schedule, so it is okay to not attend the concert. In the informant, he will act a father of two kids, and there were rumors about a scene he reads a book to kids at library.
I live in Shinchon, Seoul, so i saw him filming onceㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for welcoming! Let's enjoy the epilogue!

Guest smallfly

Quick confession:

Left my final paper for a while to search for the raw ver. of AM94's 2nd epilogue. I can't let myself miss it no matter how busy my schedule is.
Then went on panicking 'cause I couldn't find it anywhere :-O
Was about to cry out loud, concluding that my finals had cost me the most important thing of the week then I realised it hadn't been shown yet. 
Friday is today.
So, conclusion of the day: The thirst for Yoo Yeon Seok + messy finals = the quickest way to drive you crazy. :-<

Guest chappykoo

sslvlvlvss said: @kaylanurul No, he will not attend the concert on 15, Feb. New years day talk show will be aired on 31, Jan, recorded on 20. You can go there as an audience if you register this by 12th (through a raffle though) :  program.interest.me/tvn/reply1994/49/Apply/Write I think Kingkong ent misunderstood between the concert and new years day talk show at firstI'm from DC yys gall so please forgive my rough English! ^_^

@sslvlvlvss said: @kaylanurul Yes he is very busy now... There are 6 commercial planned, (4 fashion brands, cheers for his hot bodyㅋㅋㅋ) and he is now filming the informant, and it would be end in Feb. 상의원 will be filmed during 17 Feb~July, and Secret Temptation, Feb~May. He is the busiest actor in Korea now! Fans in Korea are worried about his busy schedule, so it is okay to not attend the concert.
I live in Shinchon, Seoul, so i saw him filming onceㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for welcoming! Let's enjoy the epilogue!

GUYYYSS,
this is a scene in you who came from the star ~X(amanda_zps85de2bb2.png

No words
[-X
So who is watching special ep for today? I miss those days where we busy lining up in the shipper thread to doing live recap or just enjoying live recap like me with heart beating faster than horse running :((

@sslvlvlvss
welcome on this thread!! It's so wonderful to hear someone who has so much closer access to YYS than us international fans. (Missed his hug event by 2 days from when I was in Korea. Grr.)
@smallfly
Hahahaha. I'm live streaming the epilogue myself as I'm working on a final paper and project due in 2 hours. (It's on the NYE kiss scene right now b/t CB/NJ. :D). 

Guest chappykoo

the CB NJ New Year's kiss is no.2 on 3 best scenes for viewers!!!! :)) fyi, the third is SCP HT blanket scene in the last ep and the 1st best is nareki bed scene on ep 2..

I'm streaming the epilogue (with poor internet so the lagging is inevitable) but omg the car scene between Najung and Chilbong are so cute. YYS even mentioned Taus les Jaurus for a few times when both of them were cutely eating the buns in the car. They were playing around, doing the "now you see, now you don't" with the buns. And his laughter while mentioning Taus Les Jaurus is ajegbajkgbarkjgn. So cute, Oppa whyyy

Guest sslvlvlvss

@luluponyazn He did a presentation in front of the students!As you guys knows, he is a gruaduate student of Sejong univ.
ERtctxu.jpg

wYabYiL.jpg

SJ8AoNd.jpg

You can expect the epilogue!!he is amazing... and cute!!!!It is Chilbong exclusive!!
A6fvpMc.png

Archived