Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest sassychic

is it the same re

make which is courting Gong

Yoo right now?

(I don't know if its the same remake..maybe..because fans also suggested him in the internet casting)

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kaylanurul said: Yoon Jin Seo, one of the casts in Old Boy movie just posted an old polaroid picture of her YYS on her twitter

Gooossshhh.. even back then he loves camera already! I wonder if he oneday will direct a movie himself. Being a director! YAY for that...

Guest tiffanyndo

CB/YYS International Fan Project Update

NEW ACTIVITY!

We will update a new activity every 3 days, so no fear if you don't know what to write about this particular topic :"D

First topic:

63nje8y.png

Rules to participate:
1) This is an activity to help you brainstorm ideas for the project.  Responses to this question will be compiled and put under section 6 aka "Alternative Ending". (If you are writing another message or sending in a fanart for section 6, please do not rewrite it here to avoid duplication)
2) Post the response in the Project thread.
3) What to include:
  - An image or screenshot of the candidate (Images will only be used as references) 
  - A reason or comment why you want the candidate to be the lucky lady (200 words maximum)
  - Your name, and country
4) You can re-suggest a candidate as long as the reasons/comment are different from others.
5) Let your imagination run free! The Chicken girl, Catcher In Sung, Rebecca Black, Niga Higa..etc. You decide!

Please PM me, @paradicez, or @kaylanurul if you have any question ^^
Look forward to hearing from all of you!

Link to Project Thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021711/chilbong-yoo-yeon-seok-fan-project?new=1

Guest chappykoo

paradicez said:
Anitas said: kaylanurul said: Yoon Jin Seo, one of the casts in Old Boy movie just posted an old polaroid picture of her YYS on her twitter

Gooossshhh.. even back then he loves camera already! I wonder if he oneday will direct a movie himself. Being a director! YAY for that...

According to this article, Yoo Yeon Seok is going to attend the Reply 1994 OST drama concert held on 15th February. I think it said something about many fans were disappointed when he was missing from the initial list of attendees. His management company is making adjustment to his schedule in order for him to attend. I'm happy to see uri Chilbong again but a little worried about his health.. I hope he can have enough rest despite his busy schedule.
Here's the article:
'칠봉이' 유연석도 '응답하라 1994' 드라마 콘서트에 참석하기로 했다.

유연석 소속사 측은 10일 "유연석도 '응답하라 1994 드라마 콘서트'에 참석하기로 했다"고 밝혔다. 앞서 지난 8일 CJ E&M은 2월 15일 서울 경희대학교 평화의전당에서 '응답하라 1994 드라마 콘서트'를 개최한다고 밝혔다. 하지만 공개된 1차 라인업에 정우·고아라·김성균·민도희 등의 이름만 있을 뿐 '칠봉이' 유연석이 빠져 팬들이 아쉬워했다. 이에 따라 유연석 측은 팬들의 의견을 적극 반영, 힘들게 스케줄을 조율하고 콘서트 참석을 확정지었다.

CJ E&M 측은 "'응답하라 1994 드라마 콘서트'는 여전히 '응사앓이' 중인 팬들의 사랑에 대한 보답 차원에서 '응답하라 1994'의 출연진과 OST에 참여한 가수들이 직접 무대에 올라 방송의 감동 그 이상의 무대를 선보일 계획"이라고 밝혔다. Cr to source

Guest tiffanyndo

Has anyone here already watched General Hospital 2? I would love to watch it for YYS's cuts but don't know which particular episodes he was in :)

^ YAY! so he is going to be in the concert!!! I hope that he is maintaining his health amidst this crazy schedule, too... but man, I'm going to celebrate for this news.
I might be like this watching the concert haha
QeSBZXv.gif

But seriously though, uri oppa is gonna sing!!!! Who aren't excited?

Yay.. so Yoo Yeon Seok will be at the concert?!?! :D That's good news but just like all of you guys, I hope he is in his best condition & is healthy!

If Yoo Yeon Seok sing, the crowd will FAINT. He will once again, freeze the crowd!  :\"> or should I say.. he'll be melting hearts?! :x

Guest tiffanyndo

0EimRe2.jpg

I'm sorry about this post, guys, but I really hope that you all can participate in this project activity. The project team has been working very hard, so please show us your support! It will take only a few minutes to type down your response :"D

Guest chappykoo

omgggg the military pics gahhh he looks so young but the hair tho :)) THANKS @sslvlvlvss !!!!!
and yay at him joining the concert!! but yes, i hope he will put no pressure and just enjoy the concert and as a reunion with fellow boarders..gahh isnt he sweet? making time to join the concert so the fans wont be disappointed, making time to support b1a4 by trying to attend their concert and i love how kingkongent is so supportive too..i guess its a sign of gratitude from them and him that fans give yys much love this year, esp because of Reply :')
btw, anyone excited for today's epilogue and tomorrow's taxi? ;)

Archived