[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Daebak Celebrates His First Birthday on “The Return of Superman”

Daebak Celebrates His First Birthday on “The Return of Superman”

This week’s episode of “The Return of Superman” features the first birthday party of Daebak.

The preview of the show revealed  pro soccer player Lee Dong Gook’s family in celebration mode. Sister Soo Ah and Seol Ah were prettily dressed in one piece dresses. Older sisters Jae Shi and Jae Ah were also happy to celebrate their brother’s birthday.

Daebak was shown dressed in a traditional Korean outfit (hanbok). He seemed very comfortable in the outfit flashing adorable smiles to everyone around.

Everyone was curious to see which object Daebak will reach for at the birthday table. There were variety of things like strings, bow and arrow, coin, soccer ball, baseball, and tennis ball piled on the table. The Korean tradition has it that the object the toddler touches foretells his future.

Tune in to the December 6 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman” to watch this episode!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/04/daebak-celebrates-his-first-birthday-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 3

i  just  saw  bits  and  pieces of  return  of  superman  ep  107.  it  was  grand  birthday  celeb  for  daebak    who  picked  a miniature  football  on  his  birthday.  this  made  his  dad  so happy  since  daebak  might  follow  n  his  footsteps.  their  mom  was  shown  lengthier  this  epi  and  she  really  is  miss  korea.  the  twins  were  very,  very  pretty  in  this  epi  .really  made  up,  how  they  love  being  put  on  with  lipstick and  powder.  sarang  spent  more  time  with  her  mom ;

can't  wait  to  see  the  subbed  epi  in  the  coming  days

• Like 3

I can’t express how much I love the relationship between the triplets. They care about each other very deeply despite their age and today’s episode only emphasised that fact. The moments @adelinetew posted and this one were my favourite.

CVjurQ3UYAEuyWl.jpg

CVjurRGU4AAaYIm.jpg

Minguk making sure that Manse wasn’t left behind

Am I the only one who was shocked by how lean the triplets are right now? They’ve lost almost all of their baby fat (even Minguk haha) and they’ve become so tall. They are growing up so well. 

• Like 15