[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest ManseCutie

Manse being cute as always

tumblr_nfooigF67b1qmcq3wo4_250.giftumblr_niceshIBan1qdxrpuo1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_nu9inbLOmG1t1ghfy_500.gif

tumblr_ntypofPbO01qdxrpuo1_500.gif

All three boys trying to wink

tumblr_nhcd1tvSdt1tppzsoo6_400.gif

My thoughts are that people should be able to make critical comments about the parents' (as long as they are not abusive (I think most of us can agree that calling someone a "rapist" or looking like one is abusive) or libelous (untrue) comments) because that is what the show is about in my mind - parenting, with the focus on the fathers, and I enjoy the discussions and opinions people express about the different parenting styles. Even the comments about how the fathers' dress or act towards their wives is fine with me because they are adults and they consented to be on the show. The kids, on the other hand, did not have a choice to be on the show, plus they are kids, so shouldn't be subjected to mean or hurtful  comments.

Edited by ManseCutie
added comments

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. Thank you.

kind souls, may i know which episode is this found? I cannot find it in ep 93

if i do not quote the gif , how do i refer to them and how will others understand which one i am referring to ?

@ phebeo and rothasam, may i know which episode is the scene in where the triplets are in their sailor suit eating with appa on a round boat and minggukie was blowing his whistle . thanks.

• Like 1

There was Minguk Ajussi (at the farm) and Cutie Minguk (belly dancing) from last Sunday's episode. LOVE IT!

My most favorite was the aigoo! moment.
mYneoyo.gif
Bravely approaching but ended up being surprised. Love Manse's pose. So confident and brave! <3

Calling out his father for eating the pizza. :D Can't find a gif but the one after this was the best. He still said it to his father's face. Kids really don't lie. :P
tumblr_nubqnwbbLZ1qdxrpuo5_250.gif

He's the one who didn't get anything from the sweet girl but was the one who said thank you. :wub:
He's really the most polite. 
tumblr_nubopmHRLY1qdxrpuo1_250.giftumblr_nubopmHRLY1qdxrpuo5_250.gif
tumblr_nubopmHRLY1qdxrpuo6_250.gif

His "judging" look is always the best. :P  This is for you bashers...

jFyxe7l.gif

JUDGING YOU WITH MY MILK
Edited by leix_

the pr

He's the one who didn't get anything from the sweet girl but was the one who said thank you. :wub:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

@leix_ haha...this part was really funny.  Mingukie was the one that didn't get any fruit but he did the thanks for his brothers.

Manse sure is prettiest chef of them all.

11960079_782333571877744_154629118874353

• Like 6

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. Thank you.

kind souls, may i know which episode is this found? I cannot find it in ep 93

if i do not quote the gif , how do i refer to them and how will others understand which one i am referring to ?

@ phebeo and rothasam, may i know which episode is the scene in where the triplets are in their sailor suit eating with appa on a round boat and minggukie was blowing his whistle . thanks.

sorry chingu but I think this was not shown yet...only in preview last wk. it supposed to be included on ep 94 but they changed it.

• Like 3

There was Minguk Ajussi (at the farm) and Cutie Minguk (belly dancing) from last Sunday's episode. LOVE IT!

Bravely approaching but ended up being surprised. Love Manse's pose. So confident and brave! <3

Calling out his father for eating the pizza. :D Can't find a gif but the one after this was the best. He still said it to his father's face. Kids really don't lie. :P

Hidden Content

@winterfan1 , You can still use the image that you quote, but put it in your own comment box.  

1. Just right click the image you want,

2.  click "copy image URL",

3.  click  "insert other media" and choose " insert image from URL"

4.  Now the image will appear in your comment box. 

5. Don't forget to delete the image from the comment you quote. 

This is the example. I took it from @leix_ 's comment. 

tumblr_nubqnwbbLZ1qdxrpuo5_250.gif

I think they forbid quoting with image because it will make it heavier.. the site.. dunno.. 

these old pics of Daehan are so cute, the shirt looks like a dress on him haha 

cr: as tagged, daehanmingukmanseth

COeIk5TUEAAZGjw.jpg

He looked so mighty cute. ... aaaah.. if only we could freeze the time when they were this cutest.. 

• Like 6

Hidden Content

@leix_ dear, I love your post! :wub:

But this one with your caption is my favorite and made me laugh so much.. 

And of course, to dedicate it with the bashers is so epic! :D

jFyxe7l.gif

• Like 10

I've finally got my Triplets musical CD. :wub:

I love everything included in the package! The water bottle, poster, CD and the booklet. All is awesome! :)

@adelinetew dear, this is for you and for all of us who loves Daehan so dearly...

Thanks Chellsee for this lovely photo of Daehanie, my purchased CDs and water bottle are on the way...

11998868_1633902836858339_87341054666166

Fan art of triplets by shandyclaws at Instagram:

11881748_513639338797560_176430349_n.jpg

• Like 4

Twins Uncle Instagram: Seoeon trying lemon!

Look at Seoeon improvement in his speech! He was basically asking if is okay to throw away the lemon after tasting it and ask uncle to throw away the lemon [based on twins uncle translation]

Credits: Moondonghwan2 instagram

Guest minhnhat

A good singer and dancer now! Soon to be a total performer! 

Mingukie, you simply stole everyone's heart... :wub:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Yes! i love Kukku 

@leix_....I love reading all your post & insights...specially about  Mingukie.

What I liked from last week episodes is when Minguk was trying his best to sing & dance the crayonpop song ( i don't know if im correct)  and when the little dancer & him keep bumping & the last minute when he fell... I can't help myself to laughed out loud.

Edited by ronthasam
  • Like 8

Guest mingukiefan

i wonder if mingukie will learn how to play some instruments, he look very natural w the violin! he seems really into music and we know he's a smart kid. he could be a virtuoso in the making!  love this boy so much, never fails to put a smile on my face whenever i see my mingukie.