♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI [PART 2]

Guest parkhyerin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parkhyerin

Seriously guys,you no need to thank me. I'm only the one who made this 2nd thread, but the initiative,creator, and the owner are @DolceNera_24 and YOU ALL MINSULLIANS, without you guys we wouldn't made on this part. Always thankful that I have this amazing family in my life, you all really lovely and dedicated, I'm so proud. :)

Thanks to captain @counsel05 for your sincere dedication of moderate and leading us from a very beginning until now, and thank you @laquetahodge for visiting our thread and for your kind words, it means a lot to us.

And welcome to all newbies,if you haven't , please back-reading our Minsul Thread part 1.

I love you Minsullians, keep this ship sailing forever. <3

Guest sarahmaulidana

Hey guys try to listen colorful by shinee there's a lyric "be my favorite color pink" singing by minho on minute 1:45 Well.. we all know that sulli like pink ;;)

To our Muslim Minsul Crewmates around the world ..
Eid+Ul+Adha+Cards,++Poetry,+Picture+(2).

And to fellow Minsul crewmates from the Philippines who was hit by a 7.2 magnitude earthquake in the Visayas region, particularly in the province of Bohol & Cebu (FYI: Luzon area has been recently hit by typhoon too)Trying times for the country ...
tumblr_m8ecwykxg11rsb3wao1_500.jpg

Guest nilmemories

Sulli definitely looks prettier and more feminine nowadays. But why do I feel that even when she smiles, she looks a bit sad? Do you guys think so or it's just me? :-/

Guest fangirl15

@nilmemories personally speaking at first I also thought that somehow when she smiles...a bit of sadness can be traced thru her eyes but did u notice something else about her...

our baby Ssul is not a baby anymore :((

She's becoming more femine now... the bubbly Sulli we once new is still there but now she blossoms to a beautiful lady... :);)

Hi crewmates. I'm from the Philippines :D I'm new but I have lurked here for so long. As I remember, the first time I visited the first thread was last april 2013. I know it is kind of late but that was the time I finished ttby (i downloaded it) then fell in love with this couple. It was also the time I fell in love with kpop. I've loved Korea ever since. Thanks to this wonderful couple.
I wish we sail smoothly ☺ Oh, btw, do I still message @counsel05 of my details? :D Thank you and keep smiling. ♡

Guest choiforever

I just loovveee Sulli's outfit in skt ad & lovecat fansign. I think all of her fashion whenever she's attending an event are simple, classy & timeless chic :)

Archived