♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI [PART 2]

Guest parkhyerin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,
In our last thread we used to have a short url (bit.ly/minsul), instead of typing forums.soompi.com...etc., etc. I've taken the liberty to make a new one. Sooooo...this new short url for MinSul thread, part 2 is:

tiny.cc/minsul

and if you happen to be on a mobile device, here is a QR code leading to this lovely new thread:
tiny_cc_minsul.png

So please feel free to use either of these. It beats typing the whole URL. ;-)

Timnat2010 said: Appearance of mobile after the 'incident'
Chingoo, sorry to bring it up again seemingly, I don't mean to make you upset...but all my chingoos at Baidu TTBY Bar agreed that Minho's mobile appeared more frequently after the 'incident' and we could see how sweet he smiled despite the hectic-to-death schedules....even during public rehearsal, right after the music show or in the studio...---> we all believe that it only made them even stronger... 

Guest minminsarang

Wow thread 2, congrats!

I think only YongSeo and MinSul threads have 2 threads because the love is so enourmous.

Don't fret but consider this a milestone reached. Hope to see threads 3, 4, 5, 6, etc in the future years! :)

CONGRATULATION TO ALL MINSUL SHIPPERS...ANOTHER THREAD...ANOTHER HOME.....ANOTHER SPACE TO FILL WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF MINSUL FACTS AND LOVE....
the truth I wasn't sad that our 1st home has been closed, but it only make me proud that MINSUL has received so much love and support... and it will continue for years....
And I know that in no time we will reached another 2000 and more pages....FIGHTING MINSULLIANS!!!
I'm sorry... I know it's kinda late but I want to give MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS OF MINSUL AWARDS....YOU GUYS REALLY DESERVED IT!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

MINSUL schedule today, Tuesday, October 15, 2013
MINHO on the way to Japan for:
Event – "Boys Meet U" Special Event – Zepp Tokyo, Tokyo
BWkpm-ACEAArWQM.jpgMinho @ Gimpo, credit: Sweet_Swimming on twitter

(P.S. Notice him holding the phone in the following two pictures. ;-) )
BWklS9tCUAABzvs.jpg
credit: Dreaming

BWkmaiICYAAtr0Q.jpg
credit: CANUSMILE

***There's plenty more pictures of him at the airport today, but I don't want to OD on Minho, knowing that we need more Sulli, too. ;-) ***

Hi Minsullians..wuah new thread! Thanks @parkhyerin for made this one...and thanks also for the noona guardians here (@counsel05 as the captain and the rest also, you know who you are ladies =p) for guards our beloved thread so we can pass over 2200 pages and have the new one!!!you are "dae" to the "bak" DAEBAK!!!
and for the minsul awards.. thanks for voting me as the crybaby one.. btw i keep wondering am i a crybaby? lolhahahaha
BTW i miss so many minsullians here esp. my sister @zee.. @zee where are you? huhuhuhuhuhuhu
Okay enough for my long speech..keep fighting minsullians..wait for surprise from our Minsul =D

Btw New Etude House products xoxo Minnie are outEtude x Disney*well, i am a big fan of etude product lol*BWlPkVLCQAEtXpj.jpg

BWlRIDiCMAA3QT9.jpg

Guest liyaaaaaang

Anyone who is from the Philippines here ? especially around cebu and bohol? Keep safe everyone.. 7.2 magnitude earthquake was no joke.. 

Guest chalozanes

Hi Chingoos! It's been awhile :D

And I'm so happy to know that we're on our part two! Congratulations mates! :)

And because of that, I'd like to dedicate this new FMV that I made earlier to all the MinSul crewmates here :)

Hope you'll like it :)

http://youtu.be/cMNG-s4sMGIcMNG-s4sMGI

Archived