Guest parkhyerin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangirl15

:x  MinSul is Forever :x
fvk2.jpg

new home... new memories...
more of MinSul to post and share here in our new thread...
I'm really happy to be part of this family.
this is like the second chapter of MinSul's life...
oh, I'm so exited for this new thread \:D/

I'm looking forward for MinSul moments soon... i really want to see them together.
i really miss them a lot!
and let's all beat that 2210 posts :D

anyway, thank you @parkhyerin for making our new home.
and thank you @counsel05 and to all the Minsullians I've met here...
I'm just so happy right now...  :(( <---- tears of joy :D

:-* ^:)^ >:D<

Guest fangirl15

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[MR Removed] Shinee - Symptoms

© PeopleDidntKnowSS2

I love this new song of Shinee... but somehow i bit sad because Minho got less part on this.
I really love his voice, hope that they'll give him longer part to sing.

anyway, gotta go now. super sleepy...
see you all later.
take care & God bless :-*

Guest christinderella

fw1zdd.jpgTRACK LIST
1. Everybody 
2. 상사병 (Symptoms)
3. 빗 속 뉴욕 (Queen of New York)
4. 1분만 (One Minute Back)
5. Destination 
6. 닫아줘 (Close the Door)
7. Colorful 

SHINee will be releasing their 5th mini album, entitled "Everybody". The contemporary group started their promotions for the new release on M Countdown, showcasing performances of the title track, "Everybody", and accompanying R&B mid-tempo ballad, "Symptoms". 

The title track "Everybody" is a tune that anyone can hum along to. The song blends easy melodies and funky rhythms, and can be classified under the "complextro" genre. The lyrics for "Symptoms" were penned by Jonghyun and produced by The Underdogs. The track was revealed through a lyric video and has won many hearts over with its strong beats and vocal harmonization.

The new mini album will contain a total of 7 new tracks recorded over the past year, and will be available both online and offline on October 14th.

Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/11936597.html#ixzz2hefNo6DO

Guest christinderella

Ef34k6x.png(screencaps by me) :)
"Dreaming of forever"I have an imagination for Minho's line "dreaming of forever...."
After the recording for their Close The Door performance, Minho went straight to their dressing room andpicked up  his phone from his bag. He dialed the number and called. While the other members are busy roaming around the room."Oppa...." the person on the other line said with a yawning voice"Sorry to call you late.." he said"Oh it's fine. Is there any problem? I heard you recorded late?" "Yeah but the stage is cool. Oh don't forget to watch SBS Inkigayo on Sunday okay?" he said"Okay oppa. Everybody~" "Sulli, there's this line in one of our songs there and its meant for you. I hope you'll like it..." he said"What is it?? I want to know! pleaseeee" she said"Just wait.. Okay I'll hung up now, go back to sleep and I hope you'll dream of me. I love you!" he said"Okay oppa. I love you too~ Minho-oppa fighting!"*call ended*
SUNDAY:Sulli watched and waited for SHINee's comeback special in Inkigayo. She was looking forward on the mystery line that her oppa is talking about.Just then, "Close the Door" started and she's completely focused on each lines. Then Minho's part started..."Dreaming of forever..." "can this be?" she asked herself as she picked up her phone to receive the call from Minho."Oppa?" she said"So have you seen it?" he asked"Well the only part I've been curious to is your line, dreaming of forever. Can that be the line you're talking too?" she asked"I want to spend my lifetime with you Sulli~ And that line is true, I am dreaming of our forever... I love you Ssul!" he said"You know I want too and I'll always be here for you. I love you oppa~" she said

Hope you like it :)

I missed you guys lets been a long time I am for the new thread that many people love minsul so much, congratulations for Minsul Thread Part 2 Minsullians and Shinee's comeback always support Minsul keep the faith and sail on the ship for our otp 

Guest nilmemories

I was away for 2 days and when I came back, I could not find Minsul thread on the first page anymore. Then I thought maybe I just overlooked so I scrolled up and down, but still could not find. This time I was really panic. What happened when I was away??? :(( :(( :((

But that feeling soon faded away when I knew that now we have our new home here where we keep spreading our love to uri Minsul and share new moments and memories together.
I just love spending my time here with all you guys. If I had a chance to meet Minho and Sulli in person, I would definitely say a great thank you to them for bringing so many sweet friends to me who never fail to keep a smile on my face. Let's continue sailing our ship together coz Minsul is so real :x >:D<

It's a good thing I have twitter otherwise I wouldn't have known about this group! I feel like @nilmemories, a bit. After being on the old thread for a year, I'd still like to continue riding this ship! hehe ;-)
Seriously, people, if you have MinSul thread friends, please PM them and let them know about this thread! 
I feel like we're missing a lot of people because they don't know where we are!
OK, other than that, thanks @parkhyerin for starting this thread! We can continue the MinSul love here. :D :x :x :x

Guest fangirl15

SHINee takes on 'Everybody' for their album release

SHINee_1381717035_af_org.jpg

© http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/shinee-takes-on-everybody-for-their-album-release#axzz2hfrqizUA

Choi Sulli ^_^

#ChoiSulli 01 ^__^

#ChoiSulli 02 ^_^

Guest giezpark

OMG, I feel bad when I know the first thread is closed..

thanks for @stekatta n @counsel05 convo on twitter about this minsul part 2..

and also thanks to @ parkhyerin for making this group..

love you guys >:D< :x :x

Guest fangirl15

cute Choi Minho . . . during 'EVERYBODY' dance practice.
http://forevershiningshinee0525.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/minho1.jpg
http://forevershiningshinee0525.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/minho21.jpg
[source: http://forevershiningshinee0525.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/official-shinee-star-cast-update-everybody-choreography-dance-practice-22p/]
© SHINee Star NAVER

Archived