♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI [PART 2]

Guest parkhyerin

Guest parkhyerin

tumblr_ma9wgaKYp71qckjtmo1_1280.jpg

THIS THREAD IS CREATED AND DEDICATED TO ALL MINSUL SHIPPERS                        .

Sulli_MinHo_22022011000333-1.jpg

TO OLD AND NEW MEMBERS  READ THE FOLLOWING :
SOOMPI FORUM RULES.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/1317/soompi-forum-rules#latest MINSUL CODES.

1.RESPECT.We are here to support MinSUL tandem but We do not  own Minho and Sulli. Thus, Respect and give them a little bit of privacy on whatever they're doing on their respective private lives.And we do not want to give more ammunition to their/their bashers/haters. We are not Sasaengs to be. 

2. NO BASHING OF OTHER ARTISTS or Other SHIPPERS.Awareness is a Must. Minho and Sulli were one of God's beautiful creations and we always want to see them together . WE WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER.But the sad truth is, THERE WERE MANY OTHER SHIPPERS on the side of the KPOP world. AND we need to put ourselves on each other's shoes. And most importantly DO NOT QUOTE BASHERS’ POST/S. I know Every fandom has a Dark Side, But the force will be always with us.

3. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR POST. Think before you click.  Remember that the information you will posts will be read , even share by hundreds . So be precise, and always see to i that the information you shared  are true and  has been proven. For Fanfics and FMV, always quote it as it is. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parkhyerin

10240357474_160975c2f6_o.jpg
cr: @MinSullian

sjd_zps618d0c6d.png

"Hello, MinSul shippers!

In accordance to the majority of the general consensus, the moderators at couples & shippers paradise have decided that MinSul Official Thread, having surpassed 2000 pages, should retire indefinitely. Therefore, it will be locked and served as an archive.

I encourage anyone interested to create a MinSul Official Thread Part 2 to continue the love for Choi Min Ho and Choi Sulli. If anyone has questions, shoot a personal message to any of the moderators at couples & shippers paradise.

Thank you." - @ebulli3nt

MinSul Thread [Part 1]

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Nothing's change. We are just all grown up, grown up to be BIGGER AND BETTER ! Let's continue our love and support for MinSul.
Thank you to @DolceNera_24 for created such a beautiful thread that has brings us into this big Family. All credits and this 2nd thread belongs to you.

Guest nuna0237

@parkhyerin , i agree with you...will always support minsul no matter what...feel like we just branding new this thread...so, lets start the positive vibes from now...keep spreading minsul love...the ship still sailing.

Guest mochi18

Our overflowing love for Minsul is so great that the former Minsul thread surpassed 2000 pages and can no longer accept more posts! =)) :)) jk. Let us continue loving Minsul in our new home :\"> :D

Guest parkhyerin

For all the rules, all has been posted in Minsul 1st Thread page 1

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1

I don't have a right to re-post because of all the posts are not belong to me. And captain @counsel05, what should I do now? I'm confused :-/   (my fault to created this 2nd thread without some preparations)
   ^:)^   :((    :-&

Guest mingming91

I was kind of surprised.

Anyway, happy new thread! The first thread was so big,and I hope this second thread will be big,even bigger :D

parkhyerin said: For all the rules, all has been posted in Minsul 1st Thread page 1

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1

I don't have a right to re-post because of all the posts are not belong to me. And captain @counsel05, what should I do now? I'm confused :-/   (my fault to created this 2nd thread without some preparations)
   ^:)^   :((    :-&

http://youtu.be/AfeDs1zG2Jc
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"SHINee - Special MC _ Top 10 @ SBS Inkigayo 131013

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Woaaah, so happy to see this thread again. At first, I was so shock to see "This thread has been closed", but I realized that our thread is really going fast and strong than other ships. It means that our MinSul are REAL. Happy new second thread Minsullians. Let's keep fighting for our MinSul :x >:D

Guest minions97

New forum, new beginning. Like a clean sheet of paper for all of us. Let's pray that this new forum signifies a new happiness and beginning for us and for MinSul together.

Guest mnear93

WAHHH!! It’s kinda a big shock for me to see that the thread should retire indefinitely. The words “retire indefinitely” was such a bomb which dropped on me and I thought “OMG what’s going on here? So what happened to uri MinSul?” especially I’m also kind of upset there. But when I found the new thread then I realized that our journey still continue, the ship still sailing nothing change at all.

The thread part 1 that we had been reach more than 2000 pages is such a precious treasure for us, one year has passed bring us tons of happiness between MinSul’s interactions also their individual’s information especially being a big family who have been spreading uri MinSul’s love all around the world. And it’s not end yet, we’ll continue this happiness with uri Minho and Sulli, the sweetest Choi couple forever and ever.=D>

MinSul do you see it, see our sincere love toward you two :x ? So please!! Hope our new journey will bring us a lot of big storm of happiness soon \:D/

Archived