♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI [PART 2]

Guest parkhyerin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangirl15

Omo! New home... new ship \:D/

This is daebak! Can i just comment on the photo of Minho.

The one that he's staring at the wall...

Minho-ah my dear... that is a wall.

Sulli-ah is not even standing there :))

I really can't help it...just look at his eyes...

The way he stare at the wall... lucky wall. :)) =))

Hope someone can edit that and put Sulli's pic there :D :\">

parkhyerin said: For all the rules, all has been posted in Minsul 1st Thread page 1

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1

I don't have a right to re-post because of all the posts are not belong to me. And captain @counsel05, what should I do now? I'm confused :-/   (my fault to created this 2nd thread without some preparations)
   ^:)^   :((    :-&

counsel05 said: parkhyerin said: For all the rules, all has been posted in Minsul 1st Thread page 1

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1

I don't have a right to re-post because of all the posts are not belong to me. And captain @counsel05, what should I do now? I'm confused :-/   (my fault to created this 2nd thread without some preparations)
   ^:)^   :((    :-&

Guest parkhyerin

@counsel05 you're welcome captain!!! :D

@kimsoyeon18 this thread is openly for ALL minsul shippers, every minsul shippers can join as long as you follow all the rules that has been posted on the first page. And welcome, enjoy your board with us :D

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY @pandora460 . Long life <3

Guest fangirl15

SHINee dazzles with triple song "Everybody" comeback stage on SBS' Inkigayo!
BWcUK6-CMAA2RNi.jpg:large
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/performances-from-the-october-13th-episode-of-sbs-inkigayo#axzz2hfrqizUA
© allkpop

Guest christinderella

Just moved in...
I was really shocked to see that our MinSul thread part 1 was disclosed. My mind went completely blank after seeing that one. Seriously I don't know what to do, and I was confused.tumblr_mcodvpK03I1rflvieo1_250.gif

But then I guess the power of us is completely, absolutely POWERFUL and ALMIGHTY that we can surpass the forum's page limit HAHAHA. I am thankful for @parkhyerin and @counsel05 for another home. I can't wait to spazz this with many MinSul moments!tumblr_m8gg49mU0c1qmiyyh.gifMINSUL33-1.gif
MinSul~fighting!!!
Keep on loving and keep the faith! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!tumblr_man3i9A9nY1rs6ffso1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ma6g1t336o1qeew1po2_250.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSosYmWcKPCz_rQ1K8e-LM
New Home, new beginning but we should have the same support and love. Thanks MinSul family!

Archived