[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@prosperity

Since you're also a minoz, please enlighten us whether Minho also did the same thing like in his latest fan meeting in his previous fan meetings during his successful BOF days around 2009 - 2010.

Thank you so much for your time to visit this delulu land and for your further clarification in advance. :-* >:D<

Guest eka5566

imels

said: Happy 800th pages, I am proud and glad to be part of this family, one thing I regreted that I can't make so funny gifs like stucked, giselle_tw, isabellaL n others. I don't have creativity as much as you guys. Till now I still have problem to post picture. That's why I salute to you guys. Really proud of you. To Patti, thanks for your update. Your story keeps my delulu mode always on... I hope in two weeks we will be able reach 1000th... Keep sailing..

Morning guys.....I do love every comments of MinShin couple here.....It quite bright my day....even after The Heirs was finished almost a month. I do agree that LMH and PSH are falling for each others.....not in the drama only but also at SBS Awards 2013....at the awards it makes my feeling more strong about it bcoz the camera not only focus on them like in drama (you know what I mean)....did u guys see the ways LMH holding PSH hands when the mc ask them to holding hands? If u have no feeling for that person, are going to touch it with so much love on it? (I saw the yt video in slow motion). It really2 make me think. LMH himself show us like a person on his world by laughing and smiling always. He also always keep on staring at PSH I noticed. So do with PSH but with a quick glances and shyness smiling.....I told myself, what happen to this two people???? Is there someting going on??? From the drama sequel, yes I can guess so but I can see it keep going in the SBS Awards 2013 too...Im speechless and I do hope Im right about it....

I really like the MinShin copule....they have made for each other rite? PERFECT MATCH.

* I also think that they are destined to be together as a soulmate.....Im saying this bcoz the two of them were pair in Etude CF together but then lost contact for a long time and having their own life eventhough they in the same entertainment world until they should be meet again at BOF but evetually PSH rejected the offer....and now they meet again as a die to hard couple...dont you guys think that they were meant to be?....Hopefully everlasting love.....I ship for MinShin couple until sank......hahaha then we are sanking together.....hahaha

Guest RistanT

Is there any good news from minshin couple ??

I was searching grandpa Google like anything but I found ......NOTHING !!!!

Uhukk uhukk what the heck they said that u can find anything from grandpa Google ...????

Oh well I have to admit that this thread is much cooler than grandpa Google ... I can find anything here u guys are leading information love u guys

:x :x :x

OMG.
HAHAHAHA!

My morning is full of @itybittykitty doing monologues!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :)) :)) :))

Pure awesomeness.. :D

There, there.. you did good keeping this ship alive.. when most of us are comatosed and dreaming of more MinShin news when we wake up...  Hahaha! *huuuuuuugs*

You, awesome awesome kid. Hahaha!

Good morning shipperssssssss!!! ;):):D

Food first! Heee~ *hugs all*

myleisuretime said: @Thao_2512 Hello! I am sorry that I didn't recognize your username until I looked at your signature. You're kayleecorner from Tumblr. I concurred with everything you posted here even though I didn't make comments much. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Ohhhh.... in Good Day episode 19, did I see that Min Ho is riding Penny board?! Forgive me and my crazy for skateboarding. But hey, this dude is awesome. He doesn't believe in friendship between a girl and a boy? So, then....Min Ho, can I be your friend so we don't have to date? He sounds like someone who is going to be my best friend. Same with Shin Hye, lol. Too bad they don't know English and I don't know Korean. :/

Aahhh GoodMorning shiphoppers!! >:D< >:D<

@branwen i know what happened last night!!!

@itybittykitty was sleepwalking this thread in broaddaylight =)) =)) =))

Yeah, seriously, posting his hotel information is wayyyyyyy off the line. That hotel should fire whoever leaked that info. No wonder LMH has tons of bodyguards.

seriously i feel like its all my crime now :'(

i donno if people who do tat actually feel guilty or not.. but i feel so bad right now.. :'(

whn i first saw it i couldnt believe my eyes... i was laughing... it was just to unbelievably stalkerish o_O

mianhe for posting MinHoya :(

mianhe chingus :(

Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: After I watched LMH's Good day ep 19,I have to confess something : I started to have a little crush on Choco =)) =)) =)) !!! Also I'm so much jealous of him !!! He gets to stay on LMH's lap :D!!! Seriously,that little dog has a part of my heart (just a part,the rest is for his owner :x )!!! Both of them are simply adorable together!!! And Choco's coat !!! He's looking like a little diva!!! :D:D:D

Guest itybittykitty

@RistanT...that's right grandpa google can not beat this thread...

@stucked...I hold down the ship while the rest of the shippers sleep I-)

@mi7chimes...I keep busy =))

Archived