[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaDadaista

Not much to say 'cause I'm sooo sleepy now, but would love to celebrate our growing super fast thread at its 800+ pages.
This hottest MinShin ship has still been having such a very long long way to sail.
Sooo, just like our dearest couple, keep on rolling in this super funny MinShin delulu land to the max babes! 
Wooooooooooo! Hoooooooooooooo!
zh1HhMA.gifmklgcwY.gifhG5rVo3.gif
Before I'm off to bed, come here ladies (any gentlemen?), let me hug each one of you. :x >:D<
OKoecHw.gif

Guest itybittykitty

branwen said: itybittykitty said:

@branwen ...this is the highlight of all the back reading I just did...this is the kind of stuff ships sail on...he kissed her when there was no kiss written in the script!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you captured the moment in your gif perfectly...I always wondered why he moved his lips at this moment...and now we know...I knew that article posted by @NaezaS had something really good in it...even with all the rough translation I sensed there was a treasure in it....I sense that the BTS has a lot of goodies to reveal...

Guest tropicalgirl

HAPPY reaching 800 pages!!! Wow i still remember when i start lurking from page 7, of course i still remember it just 2 months ago! We're flying so fast.
Don't worry chingu @lilyrose81 if this ship sinking we all be alright because we have life vest which our sanity  ;). I'm  proudly announce that i love being delulu in here. This thread is a place where being delusional is legal hahaa. And because i joined this thread i've met chingu, sisters, a family who is so nice and supportive, i had nothing to regret. 
                                                      Row Row Our MinShin Boat~
               tumblr_lmvbxvYAcb1qdyxtgo1_500.gif

Did i miss Pg800?

why did i miss pg800??

nah i didnot miss.. i was in that litte corner celebrating with Tan-Eun finally... watched Christmasedition... n watched the CLOSET KISS agn.... :\"> =))

Happy 800 pages Shiphoppers!!! *hop* *hop* *hope...*

Off to bed. :D

Good night DAE-TO-THE-BAK MINSHIN shippers! :) :-* ;)

Remember, shipping is always fun.
Don't let outsiders tell you otherwise. Ever. :D

We wouldn't reach 800th if we're always logical. Heee~
With that.. *yawns*
 *huuuuuugs all*

Zzzzzzzzzzz..

Happy 800th pages, I am proud and glad to be part of this family, one thing I regreted that I can't make so funny gifs like stucked, giselle_tw, isabellaL n others. I don't have creativity as much as you guys. Till now I still have problem to post picture. That's why I salute to you guys. Really proud of you. To Patti, thanks for your update. Your story keeps my delulu mode always on... I hope in two weeks we will be able reach 1000th... Keep sailing..

faidaris

said:

gaeingoh

said: As much as I want to know his every movement, but posting his room no and from an International Hotel, is unacceptable.  This is real scary. I am like 35minutes away from the hotel but I do not think I would want to invade his privacy and interrupt his rest .... I am obsessed about LMH but I also love him ...so I shall leave him in peace to rest.. :-*

Archived