[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I can feel what you feel the way they hold hands ooohhhh mmmyyy :\">.my friend told me if a guy and a woman hold hand like that there is something and i keep on wonder why would he hold PSH's hand like that he can offer his arms ya know instead of hands look in he's other co-stars when they take pics he only do it in his arms even to his ex no hands with theme only PSH. :\"> :x :))

:\">

Can I say something? Maybe because Shinhye is the first actress he worked with who is younger than him. So he feels like an Oppa who takes the lead?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DungN1430293377

I have been quite reader for awhile.  It has been fun to see our ship go through calm and rough sea through out 100 pages but at the end, the ship is still sailing well.  Kuddos to all our shippers

I love the threat so much just like I fall in love with our OTP couple.  I never fell in love with the on-screen couple before.  They are my 1st and maybe last   :D

Here is my 2 cents about MinHo's concert yesterday.  Is it faith?, planed? or purely coincident that he chose 18th as the date for his concert because our princess birthday is 18th and their age in the heirs is 18 years old.  Is he trying to tie everthing together before his new journey with PSH. OMG! I'm so delusion ;) .  I desperately need a therapy for my addiction =))

Guest baeshipper

Jennifer Santos said: While observing the fan cam posted here about the concert ..I notice he looks like his lost his shine..to compare at the SBS Award on New Year's Eve..guess he is really must be missing someone badly...I really pray and hope both of them will take the next step..

@stucked dude ... your reaction was exactly the same as mine hahahahaha ... Like yesterday when people so hype about Eunsang appearance in MH FM. I just ... WTH guys it just promotion "CHILL !!" :))But then this afternoon i heard Eunsang appear for 10 minutes long in his FM ... Then I go "SERIOUSLY ??!" HAHAHAHABut since Youku web so richard simmons took me forever till finally watch the video thru my ipad But basically what you felt was exactly how I felt hahahaa ... how come he so blunt like this :))To those who worries about MH feeling ... just DON'T because this guy showcasing his feeling even more that what we expect we can get from him.
He is in serious state now :)He only lay his eyes on her now ...

qz6.gif

I've shipped SH with other costar before, but none of them really blunt like the way Minho show his feeling to her :)) How should I say ... he doing it romantically :x Bravo Minho.
Uh, and he show us this below scene, this is one of my fav scene in Heirs ... because the emotion of these two was so raw and when SH cry in this scene. He really looked like he feel sorry for making her cry aaawww ... LOVE IS THE MOMENT !!!
wbd7.jpg

Guest destinii23

Oh, where's the youku video? I must have missed it! The one I watched was really blur :(
In all honesty, 10 minutes is a bit too long for an opening eh? & usually you open with a 'hyper' song, not an 'emotional' one? Hehe.
I love all our speculations. Especially the ES-My Everything-ES one.

Guest destinii23

Hmmm. seems like the rumor mill is right.http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/19/lee-min-ho-is-the-1st-korean-actor-to-participate-in-chinas-cctv-new-year-gala/#.UtvRRHlS68U

Actor Lee Min Ho is the first Korean actor to participate in China’s CCTV network’s New Year Gala, which boasts the highest television ratings in the country. 

CCTV announced through its official Weibo account the list of guests appearing on its New Year Gala for the Lunar new year. On it was Lee Min Ho’s name, who will be singing the theme song from the Taiwan drama version of  Lee Min Ho’s star-making drama “Boys Over Flowers”  titled “Meteor Garden.” The song is originally by Harlem Yu, and there is a Korean version sung by singer Kim Yeon Woo.

According to Lee Min Ho’s agency, the actor is currently working out the schedule with CCTV and plans on attending the final rehearsal for the show.

Guest rjuliet

aawww thats why the song last love sung by minho last night sounds familiar, its one of his fave songs rite...its the ost of always/only you sjs movie in 2011 ...i love the song...beautiful lyrics...probably it could be true that minho whisper shinhye name before singing the song :D here is the link of the lyric and original vid http://leilovesjs.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/always-ost-last-love-mvlyrics-engrom/ the lyrics implied that shinhye might be minho first love and also his last love ;) ...delulu mode on lol

I feel crazy searching on google about LMH and PSH caught by dispatch but I can't find .. geeerrrrrrr I'm ssooooo soooooo bored no new newsss...all I can find just the statement about dating rumor on interview that just made me confused .. I want moreeee!!!! dispatchhh palliiiii!!! ~X( ~X(

rjuliet said: aawww thats why the song last love sung by minho last night sounds familiar, its one of his fave songs rite...its the ost of always/only you sjs movie in 2011 ...i love the song...beautiful lyrics...probably it could be true that minho whisper shinhye name before singing the song :D here is the link of the lyric and original vid http://leilovesjs.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/always-ost-last-love-mvlyrics-engrom/ the lyrics implied that shinhye might be minho first love and also his last love ;) ...delulu mode on lol

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , yup I fell sad when I haven't seen the video with opening of LMH concert ... Then I said to myself just see what the fuss all about PSH aka CES in the video ?..when it see it ...it Seam like LMH is telling us something ... I don know how your guys think but I think it like telling us that how he meet this girl n how he felt in love n how it would be hurt of him when they not together .... Just painful.... That video just give the feeling that how he is feeling rite now ...it just sooooooo wired !! Why he need to show all the video with just two of them ... N I think PSH close-up is more than himself... N when have her sound in the background !! Just dame wired !! What LMH is try to show us ... About the song ... U can just show him crying n all.... Why need to summeries the video ??? What LMH thinking ? Testing the water ... When I see the other video when the mc ask LMH something .... That mc said SHIN ...and all the fans shout very clear HYE ..... Even some of the fans shout PARK SHIN HYE full name ... N that moment LMH just giggle n smile so sweet .... Then he said shin hye , park .... All the fans just yell!! I think most of the fans quite like or OTP ....yeah minshin keep sailing ..... Join us if u read this :-bd

I've not watched any lmh psh drama prior to the Heirs. I'm still not able to pin my finger on what is it abt them that sucks me in like a magnet. I told my husband that I just feel v happy when I see this lmh psh couple. They remind me of our courtship days. I see v clearly lmh psh's giddy courtship in the drama, in the award night. And I'm totally awed by lmh's courage & audacity in his concert last night.

And the closet kiss. If they are not an item, given psh's repute as a lack lustre kisser, she wd not be able to respond like that, so raw, intense and true. Really really love them.

Guest minandshin

Did you guys watch this video carefully?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6d91Q7nApE

I saw that LMH had a very sad and very honest feeling during the songs especially during 0.23-0-38, when I thought he is struggle with his tears... Maybe I'm wrong, but I had a feeling that LMH and not the singer is struggling with his tears...I mean sometimes the singers also acting emotional, to convey the messege of the songs, but not this time...even the tone of his voice was different (sad) than when I'm listening the Heirs OST...  Why he had just deep feeling during when he was singing the "Painful love" from the Heirs...You know guys the answer  ;)

rikasnail said: I feel crazy searching on google about LMH and PSH caught by dispatch but I can't find .. geeerrrrrrr I'm ssooooo soooooo bored no new newsss...all I can find just the statement about dating rumor on interview that just made me confused .. I want moreeee!!!! dispatchhh palliiiii!!! ~X( ~X(

Archived