[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情

sugarplum892

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest QinYiY

another trailer (not sure if is posted here before) 
http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/v/m/2014-04-15/142763745099.html

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nicky Wu feels nothing when kissing Liu Shishi?Nicky Wu revealed that his kissing scenes with girlfriend Liu Shishi don't excite him

Posted Image

Taiwanese actor Nicky Wu claimed that he didn't feel anything when filming kiss scenes with girlfriend Liu Shishi (also known as Cecilia Liu), causing the actress' fans to be offended.

43-year-old Nicky and Shishi, 26, developed feelings for each other while filming the hit period drama Scarlet Heart. The pair got together while collaborating once again for its sequel, Bu Bu Jing Qing.

In Bu Bu Jing Qing, Shishi plays two different characters, and has a 'time-travel' kiss scene with her boyfriend, set at a large-scale company event that Nicky's character organises. The real and reel-life couple had such great chemistry that they finished the scene in three takes.

Although the intimate scene is under much public scrutiny, Nicky expressed that he 'feels nothing when filming kiss scenes (with Shishi).' Shishi's fans felt indignant on the behalf of the actress, and they even jokingly told her to 'discipline' him.

As Shishi is currently filming for The Imperial Doctress, she will only be able to take enough time off to attend five events, while Nicky '“ who is now shouldering the burden of promoting the drama '“ is set to appear at 20 different events.

The stars' managing company filtered through all questions from the media in order to ensure that the spotlight was not overly focused on Nicky and Shishi's romance. Nicky, too, hopes that the sequel can gain audience's approval.

Nicky and Shishi have enjoyed a fairly low-profile relationship since they went public in November last year. Hence, their joint appearances are highly anticipated by the media.

Bu Bu Jing Qing will be airing in China starting next Tuesday, April 22.

Posted Image

Source 

Of course, what else could he say that I am really into the kisses with shishi? That would just make viewers focus more on the couple and not on the drama itself. Anyways, they are sweet together, and I hope to see them in the promoting events soon. 

In order to promote the series even more, 16-minute cuts of each of the first three episodes of BBJQ has been released. More thought and summary here
EP 1http://youtu.be/tI1dGbJ1F_g
EP2http://youtu.be/TjPdiTyFeLwEP3http://youtu.be/0v9YNOX0Q6k

1. Rou Xiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
2. I really hate that hair, can she get a kdrama makeover scene at some point
3. Go Nicky, be a bad boy. Go Nicky :P

Does anyone have a live stream link?  I would appreciate it!!! I really loved the 4th Prince and Rouxi...the 4th Prince was very subtle in the way he wooed Rouxi. I hope to see that chemistry in this drama too!

Guest EmilyV

I first watched the 1.5 hour special release then promptly watched the first and second episodes. But now I'm really confused...it seems like the storyline in the special is totally different than the real episodes? The special showed LSS unable to get past her previous life, but the actually episodes portrayed her as someone obsessed with history because she watched BBJQ. Did anyone else notice that or am I way off? Here's the special:

Archived