[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情

sugarplum892

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest QinYiY

from the trailer, it seems like after zhang xiao met yin zheng at the exhibition (end of BBJX), she got into accident and forget everything that happen when she was ruo xi? 
It seems like they are relating some of the scene back to BBJX too! zhang xiao seems to like another guy 1st (which i suppose is 8th Ye), and the famous rain scene! and Towards the end, seems like yin zheng killed the "father?!"  
Looks exciting!! and I hope it will be as good or even better than BBJX

Guest QinYiY

《步步驚情》「腹黑版」預告片曝光!!!

以下內容 轉自 新浪娛樂
------------------------------------
電視劇《步步驚情》今天(4月3日)曝光一分半鍾「腹黑版」預告片,節奏明快與情節錯綜複雜、張力十足。屏幕形象向來溫婉的劉詩詩[微博],在《步步驚情》中出現了仿若女殺手的造型,冷艷明媚。是分飾兩角,還是性格大變,預告片中留下的種種謎團,吊足觀眾胃口。

《步步驚情》距離浙江衛視[微博]首播日已進入倒數第19天。其實該劇在拍攝期間,已傳出劉詩詩將在劇中以不只一種形象現身,十分挑戰演技。在該劇確定開播日後,唐人電影每天有接不完的電話,打聽「詩詩是不是演了壞人?」「詩詩是演一個心機女嗎?」唐人電影表示,一切答案,在22日開播後即能真相大白。

兄弟鬩牆、父子反目、愛情受阻

除了劉詩詩,其他角色包括吳奇隆、孫藝洲、蔣勁夫、劉松仁、劉心悠等,在這支緊張激烈的預告片中也透露出人物關係以及情節的複雜程度。其中,劉松仁、吳奇隆繼《步步驚心》後再次上演劍拔弩張場面,劉松仁甚至在大雨滂沱中被吳奇隆推入土坑。另外吳奇隆、孫藝洲、蔣勁夫三兄弟鬩牆,吳奇隆為何被戴上手銬?孫藝洲為何如殭屍般從土中掙扎爬出?吳奇隆、孫藝洲、劉詩詩、劉心悠多角關係到底誰愛誰?一環接著一環的橋段緊扣觀眾心弦,製造了無數懸念。

扳指簪子 促成劉詩詩吳奇隆好事

《步步驚心》中的扳指與木蘭簪子在《步步驚情》中化身月老,緊密地牽連著劉詩詩與吳奇隆,可究竟對於他們來說有著怎樣的意義、他們到底是怎樣微妙的關係卻在預告片中找不到答案。

而在預告片中多處出現的木蘭,除了延續自《步步驚心》中的木蘭簪子,還衍生出了同款的木蘭耳環、張曉的木蘭手繪圖稿,以及女子背後帶血的木蘭紋身,貫穿了整部劇。清潔高雅的木蘭與帶有一絲邪惡神秘感的木蘭,也象徵了劇中的雙面劉詩詩。

@ QinYiY, I hope BBJQ will be better or at least not worst compared to BBJX. I am a big fan of the original ( 3 times rewatched already) and especially Rouxie-4th ye pairing, so I am crossing my fingers that this sequel will be good. Between I probably not gonna check out the 1st ep, fearing that it will be sucked to the core, but will watch after hearing my favorite blogger comments on it.  

Archived