[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情

sugarplum892

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nicky Wu not bothered with criticismsNicky Wu not bothered with criticisms

"Bu Bu Jing Qing", the sequel to the hit TV series "Bu Bu Jing Xin", has been receiving a lot of complaints and mediocre reviews since its broadcast in April, but lead actor Nicky Wu continues to urge fans to keep watching it."Actors are only doing their job and it's our job to do our best with the script given to us," said Nicky, according to QQ news.Nicky admitted that he realised that some adjustments were made in the released product, and that certain things were changed from what they have filmed.He stated, "The final decisions were not in the hands of the production company as it has to follow certain rules. But I'm not sure what had actually happened in between."The sequel, which takes place in modern day times, has been criticised for its confusing plot and slow pace, as well as the sloppy editing in terms of its dubbing.With Yu Zheng's "Palace 3" attracting more attention, Nicky stated that he is unafraid of a bit of rivalry, saying, "The ratings are unpredictable. No one can predict what will happen tomorrow."
Source

Guest QinYiY

Read this news somewhere
****香港沒有禁穿越,是無刪剪版!!原聲版本(國語),沒有配音!!!
****不過這台是收費台,沒辦法免費線上收看!!

TVB 煲劇2台 步步驚情 **國語
今日 5月1日起 (逢星期一至五) 
中午12:30 / 18:30 / 21:30/ 深夜3:30 / 翌日 8:15am
----------------------------------------------------------
轉自 無綫網絡電視 TVB Network Vision :

****Hong Kong did not ban time wrap , hence it will be un cut original (in Chinese), without dub voice!****But this channel requires fee, so unable to watch online 
It will start broadcasting on 1/5 (every Monday to Friday)Broadcasting time: 1230/1830/2130/330/815  
Source: TVB Network Vision

@QinYiY‌ Heard this news already, and someone on YouTube actually are subbing it, and this version also contains extended scenes that the TV version has not broadcasted

Not sure what others think about the 3 endings. At the moment, I'm not really happy with any of them .____.  Why can't they just live happily ever after for once?

If you haven't read about the 3 endings, they are below. Don't read if you don't want spoilers!!

Version 1 - Yin Zheng becomes disabled in an accident and decides to leave and go into hiding. Zhang Xiao searches for him and finally finds him. They decide to spend the rest of their lives together. Although the ending is not perfect (as Yin Zheng is disabled), but at least they end up together. 

Version 2 - Kang Si Han gets into an accident and becomes disabled. Zhang Xiao, being kind hearted decides to spend the rest of her life with him. Zhang Xiao and Yin Zheng, once again, become star crossed lovers. 

Version 3 - Zhang Xiao becomes ill and is admitted to hospital. In hospital, she clutches onto Yin Zheng's hand, unwilling to let go. Eventually she dies from illness. Yin Zheng is heartbroken. The two, once again, end living in two worlds. 

Guest QinYiY

I like version 1 actually..
I like how the script writer bring out the theme - "You can't have both power and love together" bbjx and bbjq both revolves around power and love, and hatred.
In bbjx, 4th sort of back out from the power struggle, went to farm and blah blah blah, and at the same time, love between him and ruoxi grew (love over power)but when he finally became the emperor, rouxi left him in the end (power over love) 
In the 3 ending of bbjq (my thoughts) (I dont know in the end if YZ will inherit the company or not, but my guess is that he will) 1) Love over power, disabled and went into hiding, but got ZX and YZ together. The culprit for all the unhappiness is power and money. I believed the disabled YZ will give up power and not pursue power, but to live happily ever after with ZX 2) Star cross lovers. Power over love. The worst thing on earth is not that your lover dies, and both of you lived in two different world. But seeing your lover together with the person you hate. "so near, yet so far"3) Power over love, similar ending to bbjx (Better than version 2, I feel). I rather ZX die and neither of the guys get her. after all, she is one of the reason for hatred and conflicts between the brothers. 

Maybe I second the version 1 ending just as QinYiY  even though I do not like either one of them. 
As long as 4th ye and Rouxie are together at the end, I am happy despite YX being crippled for life. This will tie BBJX and BBJQ together nicely and the end for all that emotional struggling. 

Guest QinYiY

Ep 41 is the last episode? 
Read some spoiler from facebook: 
今晚《步步驚情》大結局:馬伊諾腹中的胎兒保住了,康司瀚真心悔過,自首服刑,張曉為馬伊諾輸血過多,引發舊疾,昏迷不醒,殷正為了保護馬伊諾,被韓青弄瞎雙眼,四個人的命運能否改寫?他們的愛情能否再續?

Ma Nuo Yi is pregnant and her child is saved. Kang Si Han decided to turn himself in after reflecting. To save Ma Nuo Yi (the pregnancy), Zhang Xiao lost too much blood, which lead to relapse of her old illness (If I didnt misunderstood the meaning), now unconscious. In order to protect Ma Nuo Yi, Yin Zheng's both eyes was blinded by Han Qing. Can the fate of the 4 person be changed? Can their love continue? 
Omg! Twisted so much!! I just want ZX and YZ to be together happily ever after!! 

@QinYiY
You got your wish! And so did I! I just watched the ending and it wasn't the rumoured three! It was happily ever after...and ended with a full circle with ZX and YZ re-united in front of the painting at the Museum. 

Guest QinYiY

@mangoberrie YES!! haha!! Thanks for the news!! Now I have the motivation to continue the drama marathon!!  

Guest roseline

I am sorry....I am confuse with the storyline....what is exactly script writter trying to show us....I guess fanfic storyline is much better compare to current show

Guest QinYiY

Finally finish watching the whole thing. 
Very dense and heavy drama >.< 
Looking forward to watch the uncut version from hongkong if someone were to upload it online. But mainland china version is still not bad. Yes, the plot structure is lacking because of the cut scenes and the dubbed lines. But as a whole, I like how each character ties back in relation with bbjx and most importantly, is HAPPY ENDING :D
Alot of people complained that the ending is confusing and are disappointed with the show, But I beg to differ. Yup, they filmed 3 ending, and they screen all 3 ending. Just that 2 of the version becomes ZX's dream. (seriously LOL at this part, I wonder if is their tactic to extend the drama to episode 41) 
The part about Han Qing returning and cause Yin zheng to be blinded doesnt make sense. He just appear out of no where, after so many episode. If he is taking revenge for Yin Cheng Gui, then why wait until now? But then again, this is just ZX's dream, thank god for this! 

Ahh nevermind.. so apparently, the HK version is a lot better than mainland?.. I think I'll hold off on it for now.. unless anyone else wants to add to this? Apparently, the mainland one has three different endings smashed into one episode....o.O

Guest QinYiY

@thunderman1 
yeahh.. Because the drama is filmed as a continuation of bbjx after zhang xiao experience life as maertai ruoxi and return to the present as zhang xiao. But because mainland china banned time wrap based storyline, the mainland version have to cut the flashback scenes and dub some of the lines. 
But as a whole, the plot is still the same. It is just whether it make sense or not. 

Archived