Jung Joon Young(정준영)

raasyndrome

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say  :-h, but then I see you guys all the time in the 4D couple thread, so meh. :P
I just realized something, JJY sounds like the lead vocalist of my favorite band back then. L'arc-en-ciel. Maybe that's why I liked his voice from the very start. :D
Okay, I'm going away now.  \m/

@raasyndrome - I cooked dinner. :))
Hwanhee's voice fits the ballad genre more. While I don't doubt Joon Young's capable enough to sing a good ballad song, his voice suits the rock genre more than ballads. 
If I had to compare, I would say that he's kinda similar to the japanese singer Hyde. For example, this song:

It sounds like a track from a Japanese anime. I think he'll do well with songs like these - it's rare enough in the k-pop world to warrant him putting his own stamp on this genre. AFAIK nobody has a pop rock style like him, and the only ones that could probably evoke the same style as him are from indie labels, so he's got it pretty good.

@Le_Sanguinea Hwanhee's indeed R&B singer, but i like his ballad songs more.maybe because i'm kind of type that like cray-cray songs :))
i usually didn't like up-beat songs,but because JJY, Rock's slowly comes onto me. his voice when sang rock's just melting me ^:)^
i didn't knows anime much, beside Anohana :)) i used to watch anime when i was child,but k-drama become my drugs these days :D

JJY-ssi's genre is definitely closer to J-rock than K-pop. With a little push he could become famous in Japan because he can definitely market these kinds of songs, especially the ones in his mini-album. Currently, my favorite songs are Really?, Be Stupid, and Take off Mask because a) I usually listen to those kinds of songs and b) I made up a little story about his album and linked it to WGM. :D

tumblr_musqm5ZY2z1r0u46to1_500.jpg

Seriously! this guy is amazing! 

Yesterday night I received a notification to assist to today’s Mcountdown recording in the morning. We arrived at 7:30 am but the recording was around 9 am and this boy showed all the charms that he didn’t show days ago. It was early and looked tired, but sang AMAZINGLY and keep waving to the fans, saying hi and even smiling childishly when there was a NG. So cute. 
The recording finished and suddenly pple from his stuff said to meet in the entrance of the building again, because he has a surprise for us. Then he came again, fully dress with the same clothes he used for the performance, and gave to all of us a special guitar pick (in purple, bcs the one in the cd is black) and a coffee. One by one he gave those things to fans and said thank you…. seriously… good job with the fanservice… it was the best ;A; 

<3

cr: handsomecorner@tumblr

@Le_Sanguinea that's right. Japanesse ppl is bit picky about music. if JY make debut in Japan as well, his popularity would become wild  ^:)
aw unnie, we have the same taste :)) these days, those songs become my playlist. i become more powerful if i heard that songs :))
btw, can i call you unnie? :)) i even dunno your age 

Archived