raasyndrome

Jung Joon Young - Missed Call

How are you today?
Are you still crying?
I didn’t know I would hear
You crying like that

I know that nothing I do or say
Can comfort you
You’re not alone without anyone and crying, right?

Do you even see me?
Me, in pain from seeing your tears?
Do you even hear me?
My words that I’m carefully saying?

How are you today?
I start with those words again
I thought you would remember
That I am always in the same place, by your side

I know that no one or no words
Can comfort you
You’re not secretly crying alone, right?

Do you even see me?
Me, in pain from seeing your tears?
Do you even hear me?
My words that I’m carefully saying?

All you need to do is
Hold onto my extended hands

Even if we’re far apart right now
Your heart reaches me
I’ll give you a kiss
So you can forget everything

cr: Pop!Gasa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Joon Young – Take Off Mask

I look back at myself on screen when I didn’t know anything
My forced words and actions doesn’t seem like myself
Even when I meet someone, there’s only an unspeakable distance
I like being alone but why does loneliness find me?

Take off your awkward play
Your typical day of pretending to be nice
Take off mask
Take off mask
I want to erase it, my flaws
Covered by the makeup, hidden behind my smile
Take off mask

No one knows my feeling right?

As if I’m running across the desert
Where am I headed toward?
I try to put on a smile but
At some point, there are only bitter laughs

Take off mask
Take off mask
Take off mask

I know the kind of people like you guys

Take off mask
Take off mask
Take off mask

cr: Pop!Gasa

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

[NEWS] 131011 Korea’s Rock Legendaries Jeon In Kwon & Kim Tae Won Sent Supports for Jung Joon Young!

The rock legendaries of Korea, Jeon In Kwon and Kim Tae Won, sent praises and supports for Jung Joon Young‘s debut!

Jeon In Kwon said that Jung Joon Young’s debut is a birth of a rocker that he warmly welcomes. He also praised Jung Joon Young for sticking to the music that he wants to do, which is rock – and for representing the beauty of rock music with his songs, just the way Jeon In Kwon hopes. Kim Tae Won also praised Jung Joon Young by saying that he’s a a good singer; and even calling Jung Joon Young as the ‘world’s most beautiful singer’. Kim Tae Won also sent his support for Jung Joon Young’s first mini album and asked him to keep working hard. Shortly, they praised Jung Joon Young for being ‘stubborn’ by keep doing the music that he likes – the rock music.

Jung Joon Young’s debut track, ’10 Minutes Before Breaking Up’ was released on October 10 along with his first mini album, and have reached high positions in many digital music charts such as Mnet, Bugs, Naver, and Daum Music. His first mini album contains 6 songs , and all of the songs are based on rock genre. Jung Joon Young had done his first debut stage at M-Countdown on October 9 and his debut showcase as well.

Let’s send our best wishes for Jung Joon Young’s music career!

Source: Newsen via koreanupdates

http://koreanupdates.com/2013/10/11/koreans-rock-legendaries-jeon-kwon-kim-tae-won-sent-supports-jung-joon-young/

WOW! WOW! This is really amazing! It's just his debut but he's already recognized by rock legends! Yes guys LEGENDS! Kyaaaaa~ Mercutio I'm so proud of you! rock n' roll! \m/

Guest Shenas Mudjiono

38125-jung-joon-young-real-brother.jpg4
"SUPERSTAR K4" CONTESTANT JUNG JUN YOUNG REVEALED HIS TWIN-LIKE OLDER BROTHER.

Jung Jun Young's Older Brother Revealed, As Handsome as Celebrity 'They Look Like Twins'
"Superstar K4" contestant Jung Jun Young revealed his twin-like older brother.

In Mnet "Superstar K4" aired today, Jung Jun Young's older brother was shown in 'Superstar K4 Backstage.'

Jung Jun Young's brother had visited "Superstar K4" before to support his brother, and was caught by one of the cameras. His tall height and pale skin was noticeable even from far away.

In the episode, Jung Joon Yung's older brother is planning to reveal the real sides of his brother. He said, "His image on TV is the real him. He's silly and free", proving Jung Jun Young's real character.

Photo Credit: CJ E&M
source: kpopstarz.com
I'm Corious.. Can he speak BahasaIndonesia? Hahaha for me it will be nice if Joon Young's older brother can speak bahasa  hoakakakakakkakakak :))

i dunno if he can speak Bahasa Indonesia. bcause just lived in Indonesia until he is 5years old. 

If i'm not mistaken, i've read somewhere either wiki or other source that joon young can speak 5 languages including indonesian. But probably he only knows a bit..

Edit:

By the way, i decided to join this thread after i got infected by raccoon syndrome in wgm's jung-jung couple,, yoroshiku all.. :)

Archived